Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firebreather
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28
i'm extremely excited for elemental swords! hatchling fest skins sound fun too! :)
i'm extremely excited for elemental swords! hatchling fest skins sound fun too! :)
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
since the slots went from 16-20 skins/accents, will there be a reduced price for them? that's a lot more expensive for the average player and while they don't Have to get each one, it is nice for people to be able to get them. it's already hard enough with just the 16 that i think it is important to reduce the price, as well as balancing the fairgrounds games as practically none of them but glimmer and gloom is functional to get 75kt daily without spending over an hour just grinding in there. that's not reasonable for the average player.

tldr: will the skins and accents have a reduced price, and will the fairgrounds game be getting a buff to how much treasure they give?

otherwise i really like this update :D
since the slots went from 16-20 skins/accents, will there be a reduced price for them? that's a lot more expensive for the average player and while they don't Have to get each one, it is nice for people to be able to get them. it's already hard enough with just the 16 that i think it is important to reduce the price, as well as balancing the fairgrounds games as practically none of them but glimmer and gloom is functional to get 75kt daily without spending over an hour just grinding in there. that's not reasonable for the average player.

tldr: will the skins and accents have a reduced price, and will the fairgrounds game be getting a buff to how much treasure they give?

otherwise i really like this update :D
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
Woah, hey! Surprise update?
Woah, hey! Surprise update?
Nature Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Nature Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
ELEMENTAL SWORDS AHHHHHH
ELEMENTAL SWORDS AHHHHHH
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Elemental swords sound cool! Also glad to see the elemental genes being expanded to more dragons
Elemental swords sound cool! Also glad to see the elemental genes being expanded to more dragons
They/Them Oh wow! I got an alert! *clicks notification* science prevails
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png[url=http:
Oooh so excited for those elemental swords!!
Oooh so excited for those elemental swords!!
yippee swords for my avatar
yippee swords for my avatar
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Ooh, I LOVE that the ancient festival genes are coming back and expanding to other breeds! Super excited to see who gets what. And swords you say!!
Ooh, I LOVE that the ancient festival genes are coming back and expanding to other breeds! Super excited to see who gets what. And swords you say!!
guinevere-by-reineke-Copy.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
Elemental swords! I'm interested.
Elemental swords! I'm interested.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
OMG YES FIREBREATHER
OMG YES FIREBREATHER
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28