Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
^ Congratulations on the geometry exam score!

One step forward, a hundred behind. Recently saw something about Discord allegedly guessing personal information for user profiles. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure other sites also store user data (facebook comes to mind). It just feels... uncomfortable to see it outright - to see privacy not being exactly respected.
^ Congratulations on the geometry exam score!

One step forward, a hundred behind. Recently saw something about Discord allegedly guessing personal information for user profiles. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure other sites also store user data (facebook comes to mind). It just feels... uncomfortable to see it outright - to see privacy not being exactly respected.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
just watched this cool pilot it's really cool
i like that the main character has gay dads and one of them is a demon, i like the demon dad he cool
it would appear everyone else is cool and interesting too
just watched this cool pilot it's really cool
i like that the main character has gay dads and one of them is a demon, i like the demon dad he cool
it would appear everyone else is cool and interesting too
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Not sure what to make of this astrology app but at least now I know my big three.
Not sure what to make of this astrology app but at least now I know my big three.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
mint decavitator.......... 5 stars on a toothbrush sword. if tempered/kensa isnt out this season i might ditch splat roller for this dumb toothbrush i need it so badly
mint decavitator.......... 5 stars on a toothbrush sword. if tempered/kensa isnt out this season i might ditch splat roller for this dumb toothbrush i need it so badly
peaky peaky
peaky peaky
Slowly coding, one [ at a time
fantastic news everyone. i saw a dog
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
stocks make no sense
stocks make no sense
StRQpZw.png
got back to an interest after like a month and i'm just noticing some things i've missed before. on one hand, it's such a good feeling and it makes me super happy. on the other hand, it's getting me hooked again and oh god oh no i'm not over this am i
got back to an interest after like a month and i'm just noticing some things i've missed before. on one hand, it's such a good feeling and it makes me super happy. on the other hand, it's getting me hooked again and oh god oh no i'm not over this am i
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
[quote name="Lewyn" date="2024-05-16 12:02:56" ] fantastic news everyone. i saw a dog [/quote] [font=cambria]Oh yeah [emoji=dog 1 size=1][emoji=dog 2 size=1][emoji=dog 3 size=1] ----- [font=cambria]I am [i]buzzing[/i] to get my AP scores!
Lewyn wrote on 2024-05-16 12:02:56:

Oh yeah

I am buzzing to get my AP scores!
76.png
She/Her | FR+0
x

x
"Something was bound to go right sometime today."
(High pitched screeching)

Not sure what emotion this is
(High pitched screeching)

Not sure what emotion this is
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers