Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » rei's art shop [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you! I've edited my initial post, but lmk if there are any issues, or I am happy to PM ^^
Thank you! I've edited my initial post, but lmk if there are any issues, or I am happy to PM ^^
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@Reineke i mean the little part on the end of his hair! does that make sense? i’d try and circle it but i’m on mobile now haha, sorry for not clarifying originally!! i’ll shoot you the pm now :) i’d also like it with both halos and the red panda! thank you :D
@Reineke i mean the little part on the end of his hair! does that make sense? i’d try and circle it but i’m on mobile now haha, sorry for not clarifying originally!! i’ll shoot you the pm now :) i’d also like it with both halos and the red panda! thank you :D
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
@OfAshenSnow
No worries, I'll open a few more after finishing this batch and would be glad to see ya! c:

@findingpears
Since I love both tigers and god-like characters it's fine to design him for you, it'll add +$10 though with $25 total, if it sounds alright to you feel free to send me a PM or edit with another character!

@OfAshenSnow
No worries, I'll open a few more after finishing this batch and would be glad to see ya! c:

@findingpears
Since I love both tigers and god-like characters it's fine to design him for you, it'll add +$10 though with $25 total, if it sounds alright to you feel free to send me a PM or edit with another character!

U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» g1 sales

_____________________ 0h9xtLB.png
@macintalk
ah I see, thank you for clarifying :') Alright, I'll send you an invoice shortly!
@macintalk
ah I see, thank you for clarifying :') Alright, I'll send you an invoice shortly!
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» g1 sales

I have updated my form!
I have updated my form!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich
ahhhh earthy dragons my beloved, he's so pretty ;o; Yes, I can include his skin, feel free to shoot me a PM
p.s. your art of him is gorgeous
@bonivich
ahhhh earthy dragons my beloved, he's so pretty ;o; Yes, I can include his skin, feel free to shoot me a PM
p.s. your art of him is gorgeous
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» g1 sales

thank you so much! earthy dragons ftw! and will do, sending a pm now! ♥
p.s. awww thank you so much!
thank you so much! earthy dragons ftw! and will do, sending a pm now! ♥
p.s. awww thank you so much!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Updated my form! ;3; I'm so happy I got a slot.
Updated my form! ;3; I'm so happy I got a slot.
guinevere-by-reineke-Copy.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
@phloxxy
Haha there will be more slots in future, don't worry :D This lady is magnificent! I updated your slot, feel free to send me a PM
@phloxxy
Haha there will be more slots in future, don't worry :D This lady is magnificent! I updated your slot, feel free to send me a PM
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» g1 sales

NOOOOOO I'm so sad I missed it T__T
NOOOOOO I'm so sad I missed it T__T
lST75aq.png
1 2 3 4 5