Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art trade! Lf:Items/dragons TEMP CLOSED
1 2 3
Hello all, I'm looking for some dragons and apparel/skin items, so I'm opening up chibi trades! A fullbody would cost 1 dragon or 4 items, a halfbody would cost 1 hatchling or 2 items, and a headshot would cost 1 item. Thank you for reading! Examples: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/1757418ddd470d90fbca1b13fe24c4dd/226a7530d0a17177-ac/s1280x1920/617ceffd7e150055b2bbb7cdda8d5250679be46a.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/66704213_PhRMVigpVVlMpfi.jpg[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/65212430_60QjDDCrgf0fXGp.jpg[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/66697173_vMsjM1S0V3OI1nB.png[/img]
Hello all, I'm looking for some dragons and apparel/skin items, so I'm opening up chibi trades! A fullbody would cost 1 dragon or 4 items, a halfbody would cost 1 hatchling or 2 items, and a headshot would cost 1 item. Thank you for reading!

Examples:

617ceffd7e150055b2bbb7cdda8d5250679be46a.png
66704213_PhRMVigpVVlMpfi.jpg
65212430_60QjDDCrgf0fXGp.jpg
66697173_vMsjM1S0V3OI1nB.png
click me! 9PJCs.gif H9NoM.gif Frop9.gif 5E9H9.gif

tn0RSo5.pngrz8JPgx.pnghSzgn50.pngOPlf76y.png2VtxnMX.pngDa1cz0f.pngqhK4FYS.png9QQcg1Z.pngAl1BEGR.pngoaolHwW.pngkHBaXec.pngBAYHRHf.png
Could I offer these items for a fullbody of [url=https://toyhou.se/26106781.beau]this girl?[/url] :) [item=nebula starsilk socks][item=nebula starsilk tailwrap][item=standard of the stormcatcher][item=shackled book of myths]
Could I offer these items for a fullbody of this girl? :)

Nebula Starsilk Socks Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap Standard of the Stormcatcher Shackled Book of Myths
9o0aDxU.gif
What items are you seeking, or is it basically non-junk? Like, are you open to eggs to sell for said items? I highly doubt I'd have any of the more expensive items as I have only been here for ~2 (almost 3) years and I struggle in the FRC department myself (too impulsive). xD I also don't use eggs for anything except comm payment as it is, so I'm fine with using one if you are.

Or did I misunderstood completely and it was the case of "send whatever apparel/skins/dragons you want and I'll draw for you"? Sorry, ND brain isn't computing, ahaha...And I'm kinda leaving Work Mode trying to get into Food Mode. xD

Also, what types of OCs would you be open for? I've got mostly robots/mechs, shadow creatures, and a few humanoids, but also a fandom human if you are okay with those (for the record, it would be Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog, and I do have an alternate outfit/idea for him if you prefer to not draw his canon design). I see human/oids in your examples but just wanted to ask before assuming only those would be available.

Your art's super fun and I'd be down for a regular art trade sometime!
What items are you seeking, or is it basically non-junk? Like, are you open to eggs to sell for said items? I highly doubt I'd have any of the more expensive items as I have only been here for ~2 (almost 3) years and I struggle in the FRC department myself (too impulsive). xD I also don't use eggs for anything except comm payment as it is, so I'm fine with using one if you are.

Or did I misunderstood completely and it was the case of "send whatever apparel/skins/dragons you want and I'll draw for you"? Sorry, ND brain isn't computing, ahaha...And I'm kinda leaving Work Mode trying to get into Food Mode. xD

Also, what types of OCs would you be open for? I've got mostly robots/mechs, shadow creatures, and a few humanoids, but also a fandom human if you are okay with those (for the record, it would be Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog, and I do have an alternate outfit/idea for him if you prefer to not draw his canon design). I see human/oids in your examples but just wanted to ask before assuming only those would be available.

Your art's super fun and I'd be down for a regular art trade sometime!
@Commander Eggs are perfectly fine! I'm very new to this site so I don't know much about the details and such and didn't know you could trade those. If you give an offer for some apparel or skin items, then I could accept the offer! I honestly don't expect much in the expensive category, I'm just looking to spice up my dragons ^^

As for which type of OCs, I really am best at doing humans and humanoids, but I could see about trying a robot!

I think an art trade sometime would be nice ^^
@Commander Eggs are perfectly fine! I'm very new to this site so I don't know much about the details and such and didn't know you could trade those. If you give an offer for some apparel or skin items, then I could accept the offer! I honestly don't expect much in the expensive category, I'm just looking to spice up my dragons ^^

As for which type of OCs, I really am best at doing humans and humanoids, but I could see about trying a robot!

I think an art trade sometime would be nice ^^

tn0RSo5.pngrz8JPgx.pnghSzgn50.pngOPlf76y.png2VtxnMX.pngDa1cz0f.pngqhK4FYS.png9QQcg1Z.pngAl1BEGR.pngoaolHwW.pngkHBaXec.pngBAYHRHf.png
@Pashinko omg I was wanting those starsilk ones! Yes, I'd be happy to do that ^^ I'll aim for getting it done today or tomorrow
@Pashinko omg I was wanting those starsilk ones! Yes, I'd be happy to do that ^^ I'll aim for getting it done today or tomorrow

@toefid sounds good! Would you prefer I send the CR now or after? ^^
@toefid sounds good! Would you prefer I send the CR now or after? ^^
9o0aDxU.gif
Alrighty~ And I actually saw that on another board! Welcome to fR! :D

I've actually got some Starsilk items as well~ I can offer up 8 items if you'd be okay with a couple, but I can also just start off easy to not overwhelm ya. I'm admittedly indecisive with who I leave so like to have a selection for artists. xD

I'll send via PM so I don't accidentally use them for something like Baldwin (they can be turned into materials), and i can send some Hibernal Den items as well~ :3
Alrighty~ And I actually saw that on another board! Welcome to fR! :D

I've actually got some Starsilk items as well~ I can offer up 8 items if you'd be okay with a couple, but I can also just start off easy to not overwhelm ya. I'm admittedly indecisive with who I leave so like to have a selection for artists. xD

I'll send via PM so I don't accidentally use them for something like Baldwin (they can be turned into materials), and i can send some Hibernal Den items as well~ :3
@Pashinko I sent the drawing in through toyhou.se, I hope that was ok!
@Pashinko I sent the drawing in through toyhou.se, I hope that was ok!

@commander that would be lovely!
@commander that would be lovely!

Sent 8 items total, but you can see the last 4 as either extra help or another payment, whichever you choose~

And heck yeah, definitely lemme know when you'd be down for a trade! :D No rush by any means; I'll be quite swamped with work myself, but I'll have time afterwards most of the time. xD
Sent 8 items total, but you can see the last 4 as either extra help or another payment, whichever you choose~

And heck yeah, definitely lemme know when you'd be down for a trade! :D No rush by any means; I'll be quite swamped with work myself, but I'll have time afterwards most of the time. xD
1 2 3