Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What loot were you grinding for...
1 2 3
I want the blooming grove scene so bad! (or multiple!!) but I got a pohip boss fam instead :p I guess thats cool too
I want the blooming grove scene so bad! (or multiple!!) but I got a pohip boss fam instead :p I guess thats cool too
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Was grinding Silkstrewn Wreckage today for buttersnake drops. I hoard-sold everything I had before the new Baldwin familiars came out. Got maybe one the whole time. Those things just don't drop their trinkets!

However I DID manage to get a second Moth Keeper, so that's a tasty 400+g if it sells. Can't complain, but those buttersnakes are driving me mad
Was grinding Silkstrewn Wreckage today for buttersnake drops. I hoard-sold everything I had before the new Baldwin familiars came out. Got maybe one the whole time. Those things just don't drop their trinkets!

However I DID manage to get a second Moth Keeper, so that's a tasty 400+g if it sells. Can't complain, but those buttersnakes are driving me mad
J3t0n4O.png
A lot of Silk-Strewn Wreckage farming and I'm here to add to it!

Today I started to grind for the Assassin Bug for the HibDen slot because Silk-Strewn Wreckage is only level 10 so it's not like its difficult and also I've not done any farming there so I need all those familiars anyway. Might as well, right??? Had a Midnight Lantern drop for me within the first five minutes.

That was... 8 hours ago. Got the vista to drop about an hour after that.

I still haven't had the bug drop, but that's fine. I'll get it eventually, even if I just buy it :3 I'm just being stubborn.
A lot of Silk-Strewn Wreckage farming and I'm here to add to it!

Today I started to grind for the Assassin Bug for the HibDen slot because Silk-Strewn Wreckage is only level 10 so it's not like its difficult and also I've not done any farming there so I need all those familiars anyway. Might as well, right??? Had a Midnight Lantern drop for me within the first five minutes.

That was... 8 hours ago. Got the vista to drop about an hour after that.

I still haven't had the bug drop, but that's fine. I'll get it eventually, even if I just buy it :3 I'm just being stubborn.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

Eloen · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
I spent months grinding for a Fire Runestone soon after the release of the Hibernal Den. Both Scavenging and the Coliseum yielded a Fire Egg each before I found a single Runestone.
I spent months grinding for a Fire Runestone soon after the release of the Hibernal Den. Both Scavenging and the Coliseum yielded a Fire Egg each before I found a single Runestone.
Corsair's Seaspray Cap WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
Let the Odyssey begin! May we set sail for treasure and glory... but mostly treasure.
WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME WATER GAME
At one point I ended up getting one of the Malevolent Spirit's skin crates before the actual familiar dropped, the guardian skin specifically I think
At one point I ended up getting one of the Malevolent Spirit's skin crates before the actual familiar dropped, the guardian skin specifically I think
tonbEFO.pngruNclJg.pngBTfvG8j.png
Just happened today! What I was grinding for: [item=Amber Algae] What I found instead: [item=Unhatched Water Egg] Torn between selling it (the smart decision) and hatching it (the impulsive decision)
Just happened today!

What I was grinding for:
Amber Algae

What I found instead:
Unhatched Water Egg

Torn between selling it (the smart decision) and hatching it (the impulsive decision)
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png