Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Roundsey's Sandsurge: Sold!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
[center]I woke up today and found my lovely friend [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/696297][b]Gh0stMoth[/b][/url] had won the ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Sandsurge from this week's raffle! After some research and debate, she decided to entrust me to sell if for her: Given the fact it's an XXY Sandsurge with matchy colors, we're looking for about 50kg, but willing to take offers for less if needed. We're looking for pure gems/treasure, with treasure being a 1:1000 rate. Here is she, the absolute beauty she is! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95049814][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/950499/95049814_350.png[/img][/url] Feel free to throw out an offer- Haggling is totally ok I'm following thread, so no need to ping, and I am open to PMs ^^[/center]
I woke up today and found my lovely friend Gh0stMoth had won the ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Sandsurge from this week's raffle! After some research and debate, she decided to entrust me to sell if for her: Given the fact it's an XXY Sandsurge with matchy colors, we're looking for about 50kg, but willing to take offers for less if needed. We're looking for pure gems/treasure, with treasure being a 1:1000 rate.

Here is she, the absolute beauty she is!
95049814_350.png

Feel free to throw out an offer- Haggling is totally ok
I'm following thread, so no need to ping, and I am open to PMs ^^
4MdcPJR.png
ahhhhh dragon is like wayyy outside my price range rn but congrats! and good luck to whoever gets them, it's an absolutely gorgeous eyeburner!

keeping an eye on her if she goes for less eventually~
ahhhhh dragon is like wayyy outside my price range rn but congrats! and good luck to whoever gets them, it's an absolutely gorgeous eyeburner!

keeping an eye on her if she goes for less eventually~
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-sales & grinding
drpepper.gifTaRPoYL.png
NfjBxey.pngOu2k7zd.gif
111805dcd561eb74f279995ecbc1d729b2316f8b.png tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@FairValentine Right??? The whole friend group has been through a rollercoaster this morning over Moth winning her! I know the two of us were aiming for the Arcane Sprite, so her winning the dragon was a SHOCK- Even more so when we realized how much she was worth when someone messaged her qwq

She hopefully won't go for too much less, but it's a potential.
@FairValentine Right??? The whole friend group has been through a rollercoaster this morning over Moth winning her! I know the two of us were aiming for the Arcane Sprite, so her winning the dragon was a SHOCK- Even more so when we realized how much she was worth when someone messaged her qwq

She hopefully won't go for too much less, but it's a potential.
4MdcPJR.png
10/10 dragon from a 15/10 friend <3
10/10 dragon from a 15/10 friend <3
A sweet bean from a group of art buddies <3
A sweet bean from a group of art buddies <3
fL0umpy.png
HEKK YOU @CursedRuby THIEFUS MY FRIEND >:3
HEKK YOU @CursedRuby THIEFUS MY FRIEND >:3
@Gh0stMoth I WAS CALLING YOU THE 15/10 FRIEND! NOW YOU’RE 14/10 FOR THE SASS /j
@Gh0stMoth I WAS CALLING YOU THE 15/10 FRIEND! NOW YOU’RE 14/10 FOR THE SASS /j
...do I need to be Possesive of @kneethief or @cursedruby... maybe both. Yeah both sounds good.

Also thank you anyone who views this thread! I was not expecting to win the dragon at all and hope to give her a good home <3
...do I need to be Possesive of @kneethief or @cursedruby... maybe both. Yeah both sounds good.

Also thank you anyone who views this thread! I was not expecting to win the dragon at all and hope to give her a good home <3
What an amazing dragon and you priced it at the right amount too!

I hope you don't mind if I ping the G1 hoarders pinglist for you.

---

Hello to everyone I just pinged.
The Roundsey Double Radioactive G1 is up for offers! Check above.

General pinglists: Offer
Ping for: XXY, Arcane Normal Eyes, Ancient, Sandsurge, Roundsey doubles, Eyeburners, Matching eyes

-Pings auto hidden-
@Rohi @SilverQuark @Aidan @GrimmRaven @Locked @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Marceline @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Raidye @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @mercurialwings @Cyrya @Natron @Aviv @Revius @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @xxxx @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @Vulpen @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @InfectedWolf @crimsonpixie @frogmom @Blessings5x @xarilin @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @BraveEguana @yurihands @Golurk @ladylilitu @EonShinato @kageshi @moosesushi @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @SarcasticHawke @Tues @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Home @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @Dimness @crowful @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Are @jr413 @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @Equive @mayanaz @AquaPaladin @kievan @Croissants @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Necramancy @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @meanling @Miloki @Silverlately @Lemonquartz @Calibris @Tikal @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @FrostSkyder @mists @matejko @kavalkade @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @malarkeii @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @Neoprene @AbsoluteZeroK @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @Miuv @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Manifesting @Peisinoe @Espenfalls @Suliko @SeaShanty @Psi @Vivarium @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Kyoya @Caydence @stones @Fluttering @Smalldoll @Glum @Swampbird @Toxiac @Suntouched @renly @Lupen @HoneyedBee @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Moirne @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @AquaEmperor @seablueheart @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @Lackess @Helsing @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @saphariadragon @Synthsational @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @furo @Conviction @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @Celestria @persist @DelightedVilla @404ANACONDA @Aberration @Rathsin @Princesco @smalldoll @Kuzco @MysticOfLight @RydeTheHype @WaterMaloneDraws @Barok @TheWildThings @sinistea @1sun1spirit @Jeon @Allaprima @ShiftingFoxx @Kasalin @AzaRein @Luluwi @0hzarks @Herbalist @Helixstorm @Hiltain @EzRadiant @Cove @Ajax4life14 @Zelie @kyruiz @ShadowFire1 @Vampier @Wrio @Embroid @GLIGAR @acrobat @Scintillia @cartel @1Sash1 @Runi @frogletfern @NavRea @Deliverance @chraze @AkaneChaan @Kael @LordRaikage @Maila @souls @zeniths @juga @Syldaya @Lomon @TaroQueen @Blayne @undertones @StarWolfQueen @robsypi @Bee141 @mcpearlie @kinyobi @Bunnu @Artifacts @Lino @Iminox @xenofaun @saltymew @silks @plesioth @deadend @Jedaai @TigersMane @Azhdaha @Yelloweye @Anhinga @SnowLynx @furbyteeth444 @loulemon @fugo @Naralex @DaDragon @Flatbooty @Ferascal @Voidsight @IchiHanabi @seniph @Smithsonian @HOVERCRAFT @crowskullz @Incarnate @Hiii @sinodyc @plutou @SunbakedBiscuit @tthheeoo @Gaaming @cowl @nimomerole @Hazelgem @zebraffe @elv @TheNightsSecret @umbralhorror @tight @quilliper @Angler @ferretjuice @cind @Xendra @tibullus @dems @Vanaheimr @acherontian @Talonmaster @Ginkoi @systemhell @dafatduck @Zarathusa @Liliyanna @DismasYves @Aurelyon @ShadowLessHC98 @1864 @Ashee @crackyoin @SullivanMaurus @ghostpath

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #95049814 (Arcane Glowing) (Radioactive/Radioactive/Orchid) 2024-05-15
Date pings:
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Catpuccino @Greylag @GarbagePal @cokl @radiance @LABS107 @X3X @Tauriel @friendhamster @anacroniccobra @Feety @EtnaFire @Variant @macintalk @Quivira @Avurdios

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

What an amazing dragon and you priced it at the right amount too!

I hope you don't mind if I ping the G1 hoarders pinglist for you.

---

Hello to everyone I just pinged.
The Roundsey Double Radioactive G1 is up for offers! Check above.

General pinglists: Offer
Ping for: XXY, Arcane Normal Eyes, Ancient, Sandsurge, Roundsey doubles, Eyeburners, Matching eyes

-Pings auto hidden-
@Rohi @SilverQuark @Aidan @GrimmRaven @Locked @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Marceline @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Raidye @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @mercurialwings @Cyrya @Natron @Aviv @Revius @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @xxxx @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @Vulpen @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @InfectedWolf @crimsonpixie @frogmom @Blessings5x @xarilin @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @BraveEguana @yurihands @Golurk @ladylilitu @EonShinato @kageshi @moosesushi @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @SarcasticHawke @Tues @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Home @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @Dimness @crowful @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Are @jr413 @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @Equive @mayanaz @AquaPaladin @kievan @Croissants @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Necramancy @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @meanling @Miloki @Silverlately @Lemonquartz @Calibris @Tikal @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @FrostSkyder @mists @matejko @kavalkade @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @malarkeii @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @Neoprene @AbsoluteZeroK @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @Miuv @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Manifesting @Peisinoe @Espenfalls @Suliko @SeaShanty @Psi @Vivarium @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Kyoya @Caydence @stones @Fluttering @Smalldoll @Glum @Swampbird @Toxiac @Suntouched @renly @Lupen @HoneyedBee @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Moirne @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @AquaEmperor @seablueheart @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @Lackess @Helsing @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @saphariadragon @Synthsational @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @furo @Conviction @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @Celestria @persist @DelightedVilla @404ANACONDA @Aberration @Rathsin @Princesco @smalldoll @Kuzco @MysticOfLight @RydeTheHype @WaterMaloneDraws @Barok @TheWildThings @sinistea @1sun1spirit @Jeon @Allaprima @ShiftingFoxx @Kasalin @AzaRein @Luluwi @0hzarks @Herbalist @Helixstorm @Hiltain @EzRadiant @Cove @Ajax4life14 @Zelie @kyruiz @ShadowFire1 @Vampier @Wrio @Embroid @GLIGAR @acrobat @Scintillia @cartel @1Sash1 @Runi @frogletfern @NavRea @Deliverance @chraze @AkaneChaan @Kael @LordRaikage @Maila @souls @zeniths @juga @Syldaya @Lomon @TaroQueen @Blayne @undertones @StarWolfQueen @robsypi @Bee141 @mcpearlie @kinyobi @Bunnu @Artifacts @Lino @Iminox @xenofaun @saltymew @silks @plesioth @deadend @Jedaai @TigersMane @Azhdaha @Yelloweye @Anhinga @SnowLynx @furbyteeth444 @loulemon @fugo @Naralex @DaDragon @Flatbooty @Ferascal @Voidsight @IchiHanabi @seniph @Smithsonian @HOVERCRAFT @crowskullz @Incarnate @Hiii @sinodyc @plutou @SunbakedBiscuit @tthheeoo @Gaaming @cowl @nimomerole @Hazelgem @zebraffe @elv @TheNightsSecret @umbralhorror @tight @quilliper @Angler @ferretjuice @cind @Xendra @tibullus @dems @Vanaheimr @acherontian @Talonmaster @Ginkoi @systemhell @dafatduck @Zarathusa @Liliyanna @DismasYves @Aurelyon @ShadowLessHC98 @1864 @Ashee @crackyoin @SullivanMaurus @ghostpath

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #95049814 (Arcane Glowing) (Radioactive/Radioactive/Orchid) 2024-05-15
Date pings:
Specific pings: @mercurialwings @Catpuccino @Greylag @GarbagePal @cokl @radiance @LABS107 @X3X @Tauriel @friendhamster @anacroniccobra @Feety @EtnaFire @Variant @macintalk @Quivira @Avurdios

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

y0YshUu.png
@Enoch Oh, thank you! I was a bit nervous about the price, but I did a deep dive through old threads to find a good price range qwq

I totally don't mind the ping at all, thank you for the help ^^
@Enoch Oh, thank you! I was a bit nervous about the price, but I did a deep dive through old threads to find a good price range qwq

I totally don't mind the ping at all, thank you for the help ^^
4MdcPJR.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page