Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v2.0
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/wavecrest2024.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]A wave of relief[/b][/i][/size][/center] This Update covers the last update(s): An Eye for Shenanigans, Forgotten Scenes and Genses, Dusthide Ancients, Wavecraft Saturnalia 2024 Don't forget to add the genes and eyetype in Settings too! No other changes for this update :D Changes were made in: Settings, BaldwinSwap, SwippSwap, GrandExchange, FionaFeats, Apparel, Familiars, Skins, Specialty, Other [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing][color=green]Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TryjLMJsp-LiD2Upe9d4oP5bqFbtuMix3uWyL6Hbbt8/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) @pinglist-4854 Join the pinglist for every new big update :D [pinglist=4854][/center]
wavecrest2024.png
A wave of relief

This Update covers the last update(s):
An Eye for Shenanigans, Forgotten Scenes and Genses, Dusthide Ancients, Wavecraft Saturnalia 2024

Don't forget to add the genes and eyetype in Settings too!

No other changes for this update :D

Changes were made in:
Settings, BaldwinSwap, SwippSwap, GrandExchange, FionaFeats, Apparel, Familiars, Skins, Specialty, Other

Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.

Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.

Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos.
Suggestions are also appreciated :)

@SHO Updates

Join the pinglist for every new big update :D
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin
me again. At least it's something minor this time?

First, Apparel. I first noticed this last time but didn't get around to mentioning it. In hindsight, that might have been a good thing since I noticed it in a different place just now and decided to actively go looking.
The code in columns D, R and S is either missing or replaced with text for these entries:
Contrast Rogue Trousers (ID 13815)
Crimson Rogue Trousers (ID 13816)
Peach Plumed Headdress (ID 25871)
Peach Plumed Mantle (ID 25872)

Additionally, most of the new entries in Grand Exchange (specifically, all but two of the new Dusthide genes) are missing data ('GG') in column E.
@Pinguin
me again. At least it's something minor this time?

First, Apparel. I first noticed this last time but didn't get around to mentioning it. In hindsight, that might have been a good thing since I noticed it in a different place just now and decided to actively go looking.
The code in columns D, R and S is either missing or replaced with text for these entries:
Contrast Rogue Trousers (ID 13815)
Crimson Rogue Trousers (ID 13816)
Peach Plumed Headdress (ID 25871)
Peach Plumed Mantle (ID 25872)

Additionally, most of the new entries in Grand Exchange (specifically, all but two of the new Dusthide genes) are missing data ('GG') in column E.
@Pinguin so, not sure how relevant to the updates this is as it's for the SHC rather than the main file: I wanted to keep track of familiars I was still missing and where to find them so I played around with the code in SwappObtain a bit (and honestly, how long did it take you to put together the data to set that one up in the beginning?) Regardless of anyone else being interested in tracking familiars though, in trying to add that for myself I noticed that the values you picked for column C of SwappObtain might lead to false assignments in column F. If an item was relevant to both Swipp and Baldwin for example, it would show up as Hibernal Den related instead. It's not necessarily a major concern, but for anyone trying to prioritize one over the other, it might still prove a bit of an annoyance, so I edited the values there to avoid that. I'll just put the edited version here in case you or anyone else is interested. [u][b]Version including familiars:[/b][/u] Code C13 [code]=IF(NOT(ISBLANK(D13)),SUM( IF(COUNTIFS(SwippSwap!$G$3:$G, D13)>0, 1), IF(COUNTIFS(BaldwinSwap!$H$3:$H, D13)>0, 2), IF(COUNTIFS(HibDenSwap!$G$3:$G, D13)>0, 4), IF(COUNTIFS(GrandExchange!$H$3:$H, D13)>0, 8), IF(COUNTIFS(Familiars!$G$3:$G, D13)>0, 16)), 0)[/code] Code F13 [code]=SWITCH(C13, 0, "", 1, "Swipp", 2, "Baldwin", 4, "Hib Den", 8, "Grand Ex", 16, "Familiars", "Multiple")[/code] and for the sheet to grab familiar data in the first place: Cell B3: [code]=JOIN("|", UNIQUE(BaldwinSwap!H3:H), UNIQUE(SwippSwap!G3:G), UNIQUE(HibDenSwap!G3:G), UNIQUE(GrandExchange!H3:H), UNIQUE(Familiars!G3:G))[/code] [u][b]and without adding familiars:[/b][/u] Code C13 [code]=IF(NOT(ISBLANK(D13)),SUM( IF(COUNTIFS(SwippSwap!$G$3:$G, D13)>0, 1), IF(COUNTIFS(BaldwinSwap!$H$3:$H, D13)>0, 2), IF(COUNTIFS(HibDenSwap!$G$3:$G, D13)>0, 4), IF(COUNTIFS(GrandExchange!$H$3:$H, D13)>0, 8)), 0)[/code] Code F13 [code]=SWITCH(C13, 0, "", 1, "Swipp", 2, "Baldwin", 4, "Hib Den", 8, "Grand Ex", "Multiple")[/code][u][/u]
@Pinguin

so, not sure how relevant to the updates this is as it's for the SHC rather than the main file:
I wanted to keep track of familiars I was still missing and where to find them so I played around with the code in SwappObtain a bit (and honestly, how long did it take you to put together the data to set that one up in the beginning?)
Regardless of anyone else being interested in tracking familiars though, in trying to add that for myself I noticed that the values you picked for column C of SwappObtain might lead to false assignments in column F. If an item was relevant to both Swipp and Baldwin for example, it would show up as Hibernal Den related instead.
It's not necessarily a major concern, but for anyone trying to prioritize one over the other, it might still prove a bit of an annoyance, so I edited the values there to avoid that.

I'll just put the edited version here in case you or anyone else is interested.

Version including familiars:
Code C13
Code:
=IF(NOT(ISBLANK(D13)),SUM( IF(COUNTIFS(SwippSwap!$G$3:$G, D13)>0, 1), IF(COUNTIFS(BaldwinSwap!$H$3:$H, D13)>0, 2), IF(COUNTIFS(HibDenSwap!$G$3:$G, D13)>0, 4), IF(COUNTIFS(GrandExchange!$H$3:$H, D13)>0, 8), IF(COUNTIFS(Familiars!$G$3:$G, D13)>0, 16)), 0)
Code F13
Code:
=SWITCH(C13, 0, "", 1, "Swipp", 2, "Baldwin", 4, "Hib Den", 8, "Grand Ex", 16, "Familiars", "Multiple")

and for the sheet to grab familiar data in the first place:
Cell B3:
Code:
=JOIN("|", UNIQUE(BaldwinSwap!H3:H), UNIQUE(SwippSwap!G3:G), UNIQUE(HibDenSwap!G3:G), UNIQUE(GrandExchange!H3:H), UNIQUE(Familiars!G3:G))

and without adding familiars:
Code C13
Code:
=IF(NOT(ISBLANK(D13)),SUM( IF(COUNTIFS(SwippSwap!$G$3:$G, D13)>0, 1), IF(COUNTIFS(BaldwinSwap!$H$3:$H, D13)>0, 2), IF(COUNTIFS(HibDenSwap!$G$3:$G, D13)>0, 4), IF(COUNTIFS(GrandExchange!$H$3:$H, D13)>0, 8)), 0)
Code F13
Code:
=SWITCH(C13, 0, "", 1, "Swipp", 2, "Baldwin", 4, "Hib Den", 8, "Grand Ex", "Multiple")
@Niera Just noticed I never got back to you. At least in real life, in my mind I did :'D I'll most likely add that with the next update, thanks a lot! Note to myself: Perma-Hatchling Skin changes: Skin column H has "Hatchling" as an additional drop-down option beside "Female" and "Male". To add it right click, select "More Actions" (last option) and then "Data validation" (2nd option). Pick out the entry for column H from the newly opened menu on the left and add the entry for Hatchling. Hatchling Skins do not care for gender as both poses look the same. The code in Dragon tab column W was edited to not check for gender anymore. With the introduction of Silhouette Scrolls it was technically useless every since then but I never noticed :u New code example for cell W3 [quote name="W3"] =IF(OR(ISBLANK(V3), IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$B$3:$B, Skins!$B$3:$B=V3, Skins!$I$3:$I=F3),0)>0), "", "!") [/quote] ----- Apparel item Hewn Mantle was missing its entry in the Grand Exchange tab. Small code fix in the Totals tab cell E24: [quote name="E24"]=10+E20+E22[/quote] ----- Baldwin recipe changes: [LIST] [*]Infused Fragment needs only [b]1 Red Sludge[/b] [*]Poison Dart Frog Companion needs only [b]1 Yellow Sludge[/b] [*]Iron Golem does [b]not need Copper Muck[/b] anymore [*]Rusty Golem does [b]not need Copper Muck[/b] anymore [*]Reinforced Glass Beaker only needs [b]3 Broken Bottle[/b] and only [b]1 Red Goo[/b] [*]Toad Companion only needs [b]2 Green Ooze[/b] and [b]2 Orange Goo[/b] [*]Dusklight Alchemist Tools only needs [b]2 Purple Ooze[/b] [*]Golden Glow Alchemist Tools only needs [b]2 Yellow Ooze[/b] [*]Supercharged Alchemist Tools only needs [b]2 Green Goo[/b] and [b]2 Green Sludge[/b] [*]Acid-Tongue Serpenta only needs [b]2 Green Sludge[/b] and [b]2 Yellow Goo[/b] [*]Marbled Serpenta onl needs [b]2 Green Sludge[/b] and [b]2 Yellow Sludge[/b] [*]Fine Alchemical Reduction only needs [b]1 Purple Sludge[/b] and [b]1 Yellow Goo[/b] [*]Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion only needs [b]2 Green Ooze[/b] [*]Red Sea Slug Cloak only needs [b]3 Orange Ooze[/b] [*]Butterfly's Tail Guard only needs [b]1 Red Ooze[/b] [*]Butterfly's Leg Armor only needs [b]2 Yellow Sludge[/b] [*]Butterfly's Breastplate only needs [b]1 Red Goo[/b] [*]Butterfly's Shoulder Pads only needs [b]1 Red Ooze[/b] [*]Butterfly's Helmet only needs [b]2 Yellow Sludge[/b] [*]Butterfly's Wing Fans only needs [b]1 Red Sludge[/b] [*]Painted Protobeast only needs [b]1 Silver Muck[/b] [*]Protobeast only needs [b]1 Gold Muck[/b] [/LIST] [b]Primary Alchemist Tools[/b] - contrary to the announcement nothing changed. I assume they wanted to reduce to 2 Yellow Sludge but forgot [b]Butterfly's Arm Guards [/b]- the same happened here. I assume they wanted to reduce to just 1 Red Goo I recommend just copy pasting columns D, H and I from BaldwinSwap instead of going through every little change :'D Do not replace the Baldwin tab with a new one. Stuff will break. ----- Thanks to OfAshenSnow for the following corrections regarding item type which is [b]column K in Materials[/b] and [b]column M in Apparel[/b] [indent][u]Materials[/u][/indent] These items are now [b]Dragonmade[/b] Copper Spring Metal Spring Skein of Silky Yarn Umbral Yarn These items are now [b]Minerals & Ores[/b] Shale Sliver [indent][u]Apparel[/u][/indent] These items are now [b]Body[/b] Bright Rogue Belt Contrast Rogue Belt Crimson Rogue Belt Dusk Rogue Belt Forest Rogue Belt Tanned Rogue Belt Venom Rogue Belt Vibrant Rogue Belt These items are now [b]Head[/b] Contrast Rogue Cape Bright Rogue Cape Crimson Rogue Cape Dusk Rogue Cape Forest Rogue Cape Tanned Rogue Cape Venom Rogue Cape Vibrant Rogue Cape Pathfinder's Quiver Deadeye's Quiver Tree Warden's Garb All Spikescarf are now [b]Body[/b] Dread Dancer Spikescarf Echo Eater Spikescarf Tar-Trap Spikescarf Voidfollow Spikescarf Fiendflesh Spikescarf Plasmpool Spikescarf These items are now [b]Extras[/b] Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags Spires of Flame Resplendent Ring Warrior Spirit
@Niera
Just noticed I never got back to you. At least in real life, in my mind I did :'D
I'll most likely add that with the next update, thanks a lot!

Note to myself:

Perma-Hatchling Skin changes:
Skin column H has "Hatchling" as an additional drop-down option beside "Female" and "Male". To add it right click, select "More Actions" (last option) and then "Data validation" (2nd option). Pick out the entry for column H from the newly opened menu on the left and add the entry for Hatchling.
Hatchling Skins do not care for gender as both poses look the same.

The code in Dragon tab column W was edited to not check for gender anymore. With the introduction of Silhouette Scrolls it was technically useless every since then but I never noticed :u
New code example for cell W3
W3 wrote:
=IF(OR(ISBLANK(V3), IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$B$3:$B, Skins!$B$3:$B=V3, Skins!$I$3:$I=F3),0)>0), "", "!")

Apparel item Hewn Mantle was missing its entry in the Grand Exchange tab.

Small code fix in the Totals tab cell E24:
E24 wrote:
=10+E20+E22

Baldwin recipe changes:
  • Infused Fragment needs only 1 Red Sludge
  • Poison Dart Frog Companion needs only 1 Yellow Sludge
  • Iron Golem does not need Copper Muck anymore
  • Rusty Golem does not need Copper Muck anymore
  • Reinforced Glass Beaker only needs 3 Broken Bottle and only 1 Red Goo
  • Toad Companion only needs 2 Green Ooze and 2 Orange Goo
  • Dusklight Alchemist Tools only needs 2 Purple Ooze
  • Golden Glow Alchemist Tools only needs 2 Yellow Ooze
  • Supercharged Alchemist Tools only needs 2 Green Goo and 2 Green Sludge
  • Acid-Tongue Serpenta only needs 2 Green Sludge and 2 Yellow Goo
  • Marbled Serpenta onl needs 2 Green Sludge and 2 Yellow Sludge
  • Fine Alchemical Reduction only needs 1 Purple Sludge and 1 Yellow Goo
  • Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion only needs 2 Green Ooze
  • Red Sea Slug Cloak only needs 3 Orange Ooze
  • Butterfly's Tail Guard only needs 1 Red Ooze
  • Butterfly's Leg Armor only needs 2 Yellow Sludge
  • Butterfly's Breastplate only needs 1 Red Goo
  • Butterfly's Shoulder Pads only needs 1 Red Ooze
  • Butterfly's Helmet only needs 2 Yellow Sludge
  • Butterfly's Wing Fans only needs 1 Red Sludge
  • Painted Protobeast only needs 1 Silver Muck
  • Protobeast only needs 1 Gold Muck

Primary Alchemist Tools - contrary to the announcement nothing changed. I assume they wanted to reduce to 2 Yellow Sludge but forgot
Butterfly's Arm Guards - the same happened here. I assume they wanted to reduce to just 1 Red Goo

I recommend just copy pasting columns D, H and I from BaldwinSwap instead of going through every little change :'D
Do not replace the Baldwin tab with a new one. Stuff will break.

Thanks to OfAshenSnow for the following corrections regarding item type which is column K in Materials and column M in Apparel

Materials

These items are now Dragonmade
Copper Spring
Metal Spring
Skein of Silky Yarn
Umbral Yarn

These items are now Minerals & Ores
Shale Sliver

Apparel

These items are now Body
Bright Rogue Belt
Contrast Rogue Belt
Crimson Rogue Belt
Dusk Rogue Belt
Forest Rogue Belt
Tanned Rogue Belt
Venom Rogue Belt
Vibrant Rogue Belt

These items are now Head
Contrast Rogue Cape
Bright Rogue Cape
Crimson Rogue Cape
Dusk Rogue Cape
Forest Rogue Cape
Tanned Rogue Cape
Venom Rogue Cape
Vibrant Rogue Cape
Pathfinder's Quiver
Deadeye's Quiver
Tree Warden's Garb

All Spikescarf are now Body
Dread Dancer Spikescarf
Echo Eater Spikescarf
Tar-Trap Spikescarf
Voidfollow Spikescarf
Fiendflesh Spikescarf
Plasmpool Spikescarf

These items are now Extras
Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags
Spires of Flame
Resplendent Ring
Warrior Spirit
MMIcon.png
A couple missing/incorrectly coded items I found just based on hoard filtering (I'll update this as I find them). I also just realized that having the widgets is going to be 1000x easier. So I updated all of them (:

These items are labeled Dragonmade but are classified under Minerals & Ores in Hoard Filter
Copper Spring
Copper Spring
These items are labeled Dragonmade but are classified under Organics in Hoard Filter
Skein of Silky Yarn
Umbral Yarn
These items are labeled Minerals & Ores but are classified under Organics in Hoard Filter
Shale Sliver
These items are labeled as Extras but are classified under Body in Hoard Filter
Bright Rogue Belt
Contrast Rogue Belt
Crimson Rogue Belt
Dusk Rogue Belt
Forest Rogue Belt
Tanned Rogue Belt
Venom Rogue Belt
Vibrant Rogue Belt
These items are labeled as Extras but are classified under Head in Hoard Filter
Contrast Rogue Cape
Bright Rogue Cape
Crimson Rogue Cape
Dusk Rogue Cape
Forest Rogue Cape
Tanned Rogue Cape
Venom Rogue Cape
Vibrant Rogue Cape

Pathfinder's Quiver
Deadeye's Quiver
(but the other quivers are extras. Explain that one lol)

Tree Warden's Garb

All Spikescarf are labeled as Head but are classified under Body in Hoard Filter
Dread Dancer Spikescarf
Echo Eater Spikescarf
Tar-Trap Spikescarf
Voidfollow Spikescarf
Fiendflesh Spikescarf
Plasmpool Spikescarf
These items are labeled under Head but are classified under Extras
Spires of Flame
Resplendent Ring is labeled as Legs but are classified under Extras
Resplendent Ring
Warrior Spirit is labeled as Body but are classified under Extras
Warrior Spirit
A couple missing/incorrectly coded items I found just based on hoard filtering (I'll update this as I find them). I also just realized that having the widgets is going to be 1000x easier. So I updated all of them (:

These items are labeled Dragonmade but are classified under Minerals & Ores in Hoard Filter
Copper Spring
Copper Spring
These items are labeled Dragonmade but are classified under Organics in Hoard Filter
Skein of Silky Yarn
Umbral Yarn
These items are labeled Minerals & Ores but are classified under Organics in Hoard Filter
Shale Sliver
These items are labeled as Extras but are classified under Body in Hoard Filter
Bright Rogue Belt
Contrast Rogue Belt
Crimson Rogue Belt
Dusk Rogue Belt
Forest Rogue Belt
Tanned Rogue Belt
Venom Rogue Belt
Vibrant Rogue Belt
These items are labeled as Extras but are classified under Head in Hoard Filter
Contrast Rogue Cape
Bright Rogue Cape
Crimson Rogue Cape
Dusk Rogue Cape
Forest Rogue Cape
Tanned Rogue Cape
Venom Rogue Cape
Vibrant Rogue Cape

Pathfinder's Quiver
Deadeye's Quiver
(but the other quivers are extras. Explain that one lol)

Tree Warden's Garb

All Spikescarf are labeled as Head but are classified under Body in Hoard Filter
Dread Dancer Spikescarf
Echo Eater Spikescarf
Tar-Trap Spikescarf
Voidfollow Spikescarf
Fiendflesh Spikescarf
Plasmpool Spikescarf
These items are labeled under Head but are classified under Extras
Spires of Flame
Resplendent Ring is labeled as Legs but are classified under Extras
Resplendent Ring
Warrior Spirit is labeled as Body but are classified under Extras
Warrior Spirit
................DY8LRv7.png WDItveK.png
ePOliyb.pngMHHKqsF.pngkI850Ts.png
@OfAshenSnow
Thanks a lot! Yeah a lot of these were mislabeled on FR side for years and updates like that are never announced <.<
Shale Sliver is Minerals now but the recolor Granite Chunk is still Organics ...

I'll hopefully be able to add that to the next update as well :>
@OfAshenSnow
Thanks a lot! Yeah a lot of these were mislabeled on FR side for years and updates like that are never announced <.<
Shale Sliver is Minerals now but the recolor Granite Chunk is still Organics ...

I'll hopefully be able to add that to the next update as well :>
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin no worries! I'll start another post or if you'd prefer I can keep editing the one I made once I get done with work stuff and keep going through my hoard lol.
@Pinguin no worries! I'll start another post or if you'd prefer I can keep editing the one I made once I get done with work stuff and keep going through my hoard lol.
................DY8LRv7.png WDItveK.png
ePOliyb.pngMHHKqsF.pngkI850Ts.png
@OfAshenSnow
Better use a new one so I know which ones I already added and which are new :>
Managed to add all you had listed so far. Thanks a lot for your help :D

(the next update will be looooong :'D)
@OfAshenSnow
Better use a new one so I know which ones I already added and which are new :>
Managed to add all you had listed so far. Thanks a lot for your help :D

(the next update will be looooong :'D)