Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.5] ~~¤
@Oranitha Not to send in a bug report twice in a row, but I found a goal on the self care extras board showing up as "undefined": (top left corner) [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/e0cf0d96c4b943d30cdb2970b56fbfbf/a547a8a496ddd11b-22/s1280x1920/28746b983a90de963cd848dd84613ebc201ba6ff.png[/img] It has a description but no name. I couldn't find any others that were like this (to be fair I could only find this one twice when refreshing) and it appears as undefined every time regardless of its position on the board
@Oranitha

Not to send in a bug report twice in a row, but I found a goal on the self care extras board showing up as "undefined": (top left corner)

28746b983a90de963cd848dd84613ebc201ba6ff.png

It has a description but no name. I couldn't find any others that were like this (to be fair I could only find this one twice when refreshing) and it appears as undefined every time regardless of its position on the board
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
Pixel plasma frigate animation (art by me) Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.
@Frigate WHOOP, great catch! Turns out that that one had a "decription" instead of a "description". Should be fixed on alphagarden. What seed would you like? In the meantime, a nice dog! D0Q6CCI+WI ----- Garden updates...we're a little delayed, I want to add a few more bases and maybe a palette or two (since this'll likely be the last update for a bit) but the art's not quite flowing. C'est la vie. When I'm art blocked but still have the focus in me, I sometimes draw really out-there sprites, the bismuth flower being one. Here's another which I may put in some day: [img]https://i.imgur.com/UZZKcNT.png[/img]
@Frigate WHOOP, great catch! Turns out that that one had a "decription" instead of a "description". Should be fixed on alphagarden. What seed would you like? In the meantime, a nice dog! D0Q6CCI+WI

Garden updates...we're a little delayed, I want to add a few more bases and maybe a palette or two (since this'll likely be the last update for a bit) but the art's not quite flowing. C'est la vie. When I'm art blocked but still have the focus in me, I sometimes draw really out-there sprites, the bismuth flower being one. Here's another which I may put in some day: UZZKcNT.png
cL9yafY.gif
[center]I happened to stumble upon this right at my bedtime...but oh my, am I [b]SO[/b] excited to dive into it tomorrow! Absolutely beautiful work, and such a lovely idea. I guess I just wanted to say [i]thank you[/i] to you and all the additional artists! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
I happened to stumble upon this right at my bedtime...but oh my, am I SO excited to dive into it tomorrow! Absolutely beautiful work, and such a lovely idea. I guess I just wanted to say thank you to you and all the additional artists!
gmYNsxf.png
Random note I want to share because I think you'll all love it: I consistently use the endless garden to decorate my ttrpg sheets(except dnd for sheet formatting reasons) and the friends I play with always love em. They think this tool really cool! Here's some character gardens also: [img]https://i.imgur.com/23aNH83.png[/img] (Adenagora, who had multiple gardens all with similar seeds due to how the spreadsheet I made for degenesis was formatted) [img]https://i.imgur.com/GZgYymF.png[/img] (Amarya Kubaryi, a ghost detective from a parasitic graveyard for a M&M game whose setting was very very weird in a fun way) [img]https://i.imgur.com/RFHRUmF.png[/img] (Helianthus, an alchemist cowboy in a fantasy-western M&M game. I also made some extra [url=https://imgur.com/a/zlQ3QWn]plant sprites[/url] to decorate his sheet!)
Random note I want to share because I think you'll all love it: I consistently use the endless garden to decorate my ttrpg sheets(except dnd for sheet formatting reasons) and the friends I play with always love em. They think this tool really cool!

Here's some character gardens also:
23aNH83.png
(Adenagora, who had multiple gardens all with similar seeds due to how the spreadsheet I made for degenesis was formatted)
GZgYymF.png
(Amarya Kubaryi, a ghost detective from a parasitic graveyard for a M&M game whose setting was very very weird in a fun way)
RFHRUmF.png
(Helianthus, an alchemist cowboy in a fantasy-western M&M game. I also made some extra plant sprites to decorate his sheet!)

jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@Oranitha May I get another shard dog? I love them xD
@Oranitha May I get another shard dog? I love them xD
Pixel plasma frigate animation (art by me) Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.
@Frigate Of course, I'm glad you like them! :]

Any colors?
@Frigate Of course, I'm glad you like them! :]

Any colors?
cL9yafY.gif
Hiya! I seem to have encountered a bug? Sorry if this has already been brought up. Attempting to use the goodies messes with the garden generator for me. Certain ones bork the garden when I hit the generate button, making everything invisible until I add another layer (grey_cat, pots'n_pans). Other ones bring up this hovering palette (grazing_goat, light_uni). In all cases the goodie doesn't appear. [img]https://i.imgur.com/bPPUofF.png[/img] I'm using firefox for reference. I tried closing and opening the tab, restarting my browser, clearing my cache, to no avail. During the process of clearing the cache and thought I lost my entire collection... thank goodness for the backup feature! I've been using it! lol
Hiya! I seem to have encountered a bug? Sorry if this has already been brought up.

Attempting to use the goodies messes with the garden generator for me.
Certain ones bork the garden when I hit the generate button, making everything invisible until I add another layer (grey_cat, pots'n_pans). Other ones bring up this hovering palette (grazing_goat, light_uni). In all cases the goodie doesn't appear.

bPPUofF.png

I'm using firefox for reference.
I tried closing and opening the tab, restarting my browser, clearing my cache, to no avail.
During the process of clearing the cache and thought I lost my entire collection... thank goodness for the backup feature! I've been using it! lol
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

@forestmouse Ope, sorry for the confusion there! You can use them in gardens by putting a ! before the name (ex: !grazing_goat). I'm glad you didn't lose your collection!
@forestmouse Ope, sorry for the confusion there! You can use them in gardens by putting a ! before the name (ex: !grazing_goat). I'm glad you didn't lose your collection!
cL9yafY.gif
Omg. I can't believe i forgot that ^^'. it's literally in the description... i tried everything except reading more carefully. Thanks for your help !
Omg. I can't believe i forgot that ^^'. it's literally in the description... i tried everything except reading more carefully. Thanks for your help !
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

@Oranitha Any colour is fine :D
@Oranitha Any colour is fine :D