Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The 'have you played this game' game!
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123
@Theropodas
I have not played it (I think its a DLC?)but have played borderlands 3 with my friend and the gameplay is SO MUCH FUN but, the story for me was hard to follow

Next:Superliminal?

Hello my name is Dr.Glenn Pierce
@Theropodas
I have not played it (I think its a DLC?)but have played borderlands 3 with my friend and the gameplay is SO MUCH FUN but, the story for me was hard to follow

Next:Superliminal?

Hello my name is Dr.Glenn Pierce
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
@HKenjoyer

"Hello, my name is Dr. Glenn Pierce and I'd like to tell you how many times Finlandia has played through Superliminal; I have lost count." Anyways, I like the game, have all the achievements and even a dragon based on Dr. Glenn Pierce himself.

The Severn Rising 2222?
@HKenjoyer

"Hello, my name is Dr. Glenn Pierce and I'd like to tell you how many times Finlandia has played through Superliminal; I have lost count." Anyways, I like the game, have all the achievements and even a dragon based on Dr. Glenn Pierce himself.

The Severn Rising 2222?
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@Finlandia
I've never heard of it! Looked it up and it looks beautiful, though I don't really play many graphic novel kind of games.

Next up: Final Fantasy XIV?
@Finlandia
I've never heard of it! Looked it up and it looks beautiful, though I don't really play many graphic novel kind of games.

Next up: Final Fantasy XIV?

Lucky | He/him
Check out Lucky Stones Hatchery &
the "A Sect Reborn" Kingdomlocke!
________ULP7eHd.png

LPPlB.gif6U9OZ.gifICFeG.gif5ArRF.gif
@Euasteros | We love the Final Fantasy series, including XIV!

Next: Have you played 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors?
@Euasteros | We love the Final Fantasy series, including XIV!

Next: Have you played 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors?
5hF3FGk.png BTRr72z.png
tumblr_inline_o0txwepQqq1tqyuge_250.png
OETsgJU.png U6S2sqL.png
4xqaZpf.png yvMj9jM.png
LHioCBR.png Y7MOfeL.png
@whirlwinnr YES! 999 (and the rest of the series) changed my brain chemistry for better or for worse and lives rent free in my head

Next person: ever played lobotomy corporation? (or library of ruina/limbus company?)
@whirlwinnr YES! 999 (and the rest of the series) changed my brain chemistry for better or for worse and lives rent free in my head

Next person: ever played lobotomy corporation? (or library of ruina/limbus company?)
@SiltCurrent Oh, my god, what a name.... I need to check it out, but I have not seen it nor have I played it (obviously).

Castle Crashers (bonus points if it was on the PS4)?
@SiltCurrent Oh, my god, what a name.... I need to check it out, but I have not seen it nor have I played it (obviously).

Castle Crashers (bonus points if it was on the PS4)?
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
@TransDisaster I have! But not on the PS4 ;(

Rain World?
@TransDisaster I have! But not on the PS4 ;(

Rain World?
WbtjM.gif
Mousewalk.gif
YMPbu9R.png
FE9pJK1.png
hZipXGO.png
cVPo4yi.png
5hF3FGk.png

gyZBg.gifSvYe9.gifrAN6x.gifJJ4a9.gifjpiiM.gif
@Aelfsalia haven't gotten to Rain World yet, though I have lots of friends who love it, so I've been meaning to play!

Silent Hill 4?
@Aelfsalia haven't gotten to Rain World yet, though I have lots of friends who love it, so I've been meaning to play!

Silent Hill 4?
He/Him
I spend so much time playing forum games my lair is way underdeveloped
@rgg
No, I have not. I do not like horror games.

Next: any of the Dynasty Warriors games?
@rgg
No, I have not. I do not like horror games.

Next: any of the Dynasty Warriors games?
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
@Takato I love those games!! Mainly the 6th one

My Sims?
@Takato I love those games!! Mainly the 6th one

My Sims?
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123