Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let me compliment your Clan Profile
1 2 3 4
@mix
Sometimes simplicity is just so nice and I wish I was better at doing less like this. xD I just have way too much in my head that needs out. Those flight badges are so cute! (Also Fleur is adorable.)
@mix
Sometimes simplicity is just so nice and I wish I was better at doing less like this. xD I just have way too much in my head that needs out. Those flight badges are so cute! (Also Fleur is adorable.)
XxPfLYS.png
@Valiriah

Thank you for the complement. I really need to write down more lore but it's nice to hear that what little lore i actually have written down is cool to someone out there.
@Valiriah

Thank you for the complement. I really need to write down more lore but it's nice to hear that what little lore i actually have written down is cool to someone out there.
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
Thank you! Yours is super cool, I've always admired people who do fancy graphics and lore!
Thank you! Yours is super cool, I've always admired people who do fancy graphics and lore!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@mix
Thank you! It took me a long time to finally settle on a theme and a lot of work to put it together. I was tired of being envious of other people's profiles XD <3
@mix
Thank you! It took me a long time to finally settle on a theme and a lot of work to put it together. I was tired of being envious of other people's profiles XD <3
XxPfLYS.png
Oh, your profile looks so nice! The images you've used for it all fit together perfectly - it's also a very nice intro to your lair! I always admire the fancier profile layouts like you've got, they certainly require some patience, and an eye for detail. <3
Oh, your profile looks so nice! The images you've used for it all fit together perfectly - it's also a very nice intro to your lair! I always admire the fancier profile layouts like you've got, they certainly require some patience, and an eye for detail. <3
85278255.png
ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
eTmFfQ7.png
J7D1quC.png
fJNflt2.png
Oliver or Void

oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
55167224.png
Not sure on mine but I just write what comes from my head lol

Purely random
Not sure on mine but I just write what comes from my head lol

Purely random
ujVbzz7.pngFsnH6jW.pngfdgErFJ.png
KSi54qD.gif
Your clan profile is so well-designed! I especially love the fast travel links (maybe I'll "steal" that idea once I have like more than two tabs) and the notes for Baldwin!
Your clan profile is so well-designed! I especially love the fast travel links (maybe I'll "steal" that idea once I have like more than two tabs) and the notes for Baldwin!
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
Your profile is so pretty! I looove the "fast travel" section especially, I might have to steal that haha.
Your profile is so pretty! I looove the "fast travel" section especially, I might have to steal that haha.
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
Thank you!!
Happy to hear it made you giggle,
that was the goal
Thank you!!
Happy to hear it made you giggle,
that was the goal
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
I see people say theirs is very minimal and then I look at mine and am like, what would you call mine if theirs is minimal? Non-existent? lol
I see people say theirs is very minimal and then I look at mine and am like, what would you call mine if theirs is minimal? Non-existent? lol
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
1 2 3 4