Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free coli stuff
1 2 3 4 5
If you had any... [item=rolly polly]x20[item=palefoot slug]x20[item=flat bug]x20 [item=death's-head stag][item=crimson emperor][item=tricolor viperpillar][item=Crowned Bonepriest][item=princess petal gecko][item=travelling garden][item=petalmane floron] it would help loads! I need em for hibden tasks (even if you can only spare a fam or two) also, I'm missing most coli fams I'm pretty sure ;O; so if you happened to have a surplus on some that I don't have, that'd be perfect!
If you had any...
Rolly Polly x20 Palefoot Slug x20 Flat Bug x20
Death's-Head Stag Crimson Emperor Tricolor Viperpillar Crowned Bonepriest Princess Petal Gecko Travelling Garden Petalmane Floron

it would help loads! I need em for hibden tasks (even if you can only spare a fam or two)

also, I'm missing most coli fams I'm pretty sure ;O;
so if you happened to have a surplus on some that I don't have, that'd be perfect!
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
Sky (she/they) | Fandregs | LGBTQ+ | Seasonal pfps
65HCvnO.png
Thank you for this! I have some objects missing actually for my [u]hibden[/u] :) [item=prickly strangler]x1 - Sandswept Delta This for my [u]bestiary[/u] (All x1) [item=Aurelian Porcupine] - Woodland Path [item=Glorious Dayjar] - Woodland Path [item=Spongy Spingy] - Woodland Path [item=Colony Killer] - Silk-Strewn Wreckage [item=Roving Jelly Jewel] - Silk-Strewn Wreckage [item=Crimson Emperor] - training fields [item=Death's-Head Stag] - training fields
Thank you for this! I have some objects missing actually for my hibden :)

Prickly Strangler x1 - Sandswept Delta

This for my bestiary (All x1)
Aurelian Porcupine - Woodland Path
Glorious Dayjar - Woodland Path
Spongy Spingy - Woodland Path
Colony Killer - Silk-Strewn Wreckage
Roving Jelly Jewel - Silk-Strewn Wreckage
Crimson Emperor - training fields
Death's-Head Stag - training fields
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
24 lots sent, 1 pending [emoji=firework size=1] [size=2]Back in business after a month lmao[/size] Anyone else got coli wishlists?
24 lots sent, 1 pending
Back in business after a month lmao
Anyone else got coli wishlists?
He/Him (Black)
ypcKWM0.png
BjMvLeY.png
WNKiucd.png
BFVZRH3.png
5hF3FGk.png
If you have any spare scenes from Silk-Strewn Wreckage onwards, and any spare coli vistas other than Sandswept Delta I'd love a copy!
If you have any spare scenes from Silk-Strewn Wreckage onwards, and any spare coli vistas other than Sandswept Delta I'd love a copy!
May I have a few stacks of insects ^^
May I have a few stacks of insects ^^
Hello!!
I am in desperate need of an Earth Runestone to upgrade my lair and I would also really like.

-Accent: Storm Seeker

-Accent: Thunderstomp

Both are Pearlcatcher skins.

And any scars apparel you have available I've been trying to get them but their extremely expensive and I'm just starting out in the colosseum.
Hello!!
I am in desperate need of an Earth Runestone to upgrade my lair and I would also really like.

-Accent: Storm Seeker

-Accent: Thunderstomp

Both are Pearlcatcher skins.

And any scars apparel you have available I've been trying to get them but their extremely expensive and I'm just starting out in the colosseum.
I would love to get [Item=scene: training fields] [item=scene: scorched forest] The first is one of my favorite scenes and I can never seem to get them to drop... The second is one of the few scenes I dont have at all! Thank you so much! (I can also sends some vapor jars your way in exchange if I get any)
I would love to get
Scene: Training Fields Scene: Scorched Forest

The first is one of my favorite scenes and I can never seem to get them to drop... The second is one of the few scenes I dont have at all!

Thank you so much!

(I can also sends some vapor jars your way in exchange if I get any)
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- 50+ Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zqd2rrw.png
@MineralMaster I'm not sure if I should ping, I hope it's okay!

Could I possibly get Skin: Brown-Spotted Mith? I'd like to put it on my progen.

Edit: Oh and maybe a stack or two of White-Eared Hummingbird if you have it? Both I and my friend need some for the Swipp trade. I need 104, but I'm not sure how many my friend needs so it's up to you if you want to give me extra (if you have it). Thank you regardless!
@MineralMaster I'm not sure if I should ping, I hope it's okay!

Could I possibly get Skin: Brown-Spotted Mith? I'd like to put it on my progen.

Edit: Oh and maybe a stack or two of White-Eared Hummingbird if you have it? Both I and my friend need some for the Swipp trade. I need 104, but I'm not sure how many my friend needs so it's up to you if you want to give me extra (if you have it). Thank you regardless!
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
Thx for doing this! I love apparel so i take any coli apparel tbh, but I am searching for 2 nebula ones to complete the set [item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap] If you come across them I'd greatly appreciate it!
Thx for doing this! I love apparel so i take any coli apparel tbh, but I am searching for 2 nebula ones to complete the set
Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap
If you come across them I'd greatly appreciate it!
jJhmri0.pngnBLoI8v.pngBolw6Se.png
Hello! I am looking for one single [item=midnight cape]. It is found in the Forgotten Cave ^^
Hello! I am looking for one single Midnight Cape . It is found in the Forgotten Cave ^^
cVMOzbH.png__ my skin shop
outfit gallery
wishlist
lair quest!
Need a water nest?
Send me a CR, no payment required!
zbfZPyc.png
1 2 3 4 5