Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF art of my OCs for my bday
1 2 3
Bump
Bump
-- -- RWDGzow.png
Bump
Bump
-- -- RWDGzow.png
Hello! Here are my examples I don’t have a shop as I’m pretty busy and so I take the odd art jobs like this.

Prices vary but if you want a fullbody I would say 900g/kt would be good :) I have a big exam soon so my turn around will take a bit longer, if that’s not okay with you I completely understand.

I haven’t gotten the hang of humans yet so I can only offer art on your feral OCs :I

If you are interested let me know by PM or pinging me here. Also I hope you have a wonderful birthday <3
Hello! Here are my examples I don’t have a shop as I’m pretty busy and so I take the odd art jobs like this.

Prices vary but if you want a fullbody I would say 900g/kt would be good :) I have a big exam soon so my turn around will take a bit longer, if that’s not okay with you I completely understand.

I haven’t gotten the hang of humans yet so I can only offer art on your feral OCs :I

If you are interested let me know by PM or pinging me here. Also I hope you have a wonderful birthday <3
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
@Zoyki id love to get some art! Was there anyone in particular you wanted to draw or should I pick? :)

And thank you!
@Zoyki id love to get some art! Was there anyone in particular you wanted to draw or should I pick? :)

And thank you!
-- -- RWDGzow.png
Cool, no problem :3 I’ll be drawing Deity. Thank you for commissioning me <3
Cool, no problem :3 I’ll be drawing Deity. Thank you for commissioning me <3
Magpie
Zoyki

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
Bump
Bump
-- -- RWDGzow.png
Hi! Im open to doing commissions ^^ you can have a look on my dragon Zemira’s bio for exemples if your interested : https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92318973
Hi! Im open to doing commissions ^^ you can have a look on my dragon Zemira’s bio for exemples if your interested : https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92318973
tHvJWn9.png Tx9e9TY.gif XLLJFGS.gif
Bump
Bump
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@hazelgem

Hi !! I don’t have an updated art shop yet but im open for commissions !

Here are some examples -> 1 2

I’m looking for around 1kg for a bust of similar style, but am totally up for haggling since im not too sure how to price my art ^^
@hazelgem

Hi !! I don’t have an updated art shop yet but im open for commissions !

Here are some examples -> 1 2

I’m looking for around 1kg for a bust of similar style, but am totally up for haggling since im not too sure how to price my art ^^
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Hi! I finished drawing deity! Please send the 900g/kt and I’ll send you a pm with the art :3
Hi! I finished drawing deity! Please send the 900g/kt and I’ll send you a pm with the art :3
Magpie
Zoyki

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
1 2 3