Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 979 980 981 982 983 ... 989 990
@AryaElaina

I can host the fire nest!
@AryaElaina

I can host the fire nest!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Hello @coralnebula! I have one lightning nest free if you wish, no food nor nothing needed.
Hello @coralnebula! I have one lightning nest free if you wish, no food nor nothing needed.
@TacoTequila That would be wonderful, I'll prep the dragons and send them over.
@TacoTequila That would be wonderful, I'll prep the dragons and send them over.
@AryaElaina I can take your shadow nest!
@AryaElaina I can take your shadow nest!
Rainbow's End Market will be open from June 9 through the end of June 23.

The theme will be Aurora Borealis! Themes determine badges and thread graphics but do not dictate what may be offered in stalls.

I am seeking stall runners and cashiers! For more information, see here!

If you are interested in volunteering for this opening, please see the sign up form here!

If you are interested in being notified for future sign up openings, please sign up for our Rainbow's End Opening Volunteers pinglist! If you are interested in assisting with thread graphics and badges, please sign up for our Rainbow's End Graphics Volunteers pinglist!

Hello! You are being pinged because you have signed up for the Rainbow's End Graphics Volunteers pinglist! I am seeking the following badges that fit our theme of Aurora Borealis!
  • 15 tiered badges for a daily bump! These can be the same "base" badge with details added for each day. Bonus points for including a number in the corner for easy identification! If 15 is too many for one matching set, I'm happy to break this up into two different sets, one for each week. If you are interested in making a smaller set (7/8, depending on the set), please let me know.
  • 1 participation badge! This will be given to any user who makes a purchase during this opening.

I'm also looking for a number of longer-term badges. I don't have particular design ideas for these at the moment, but if you would be interested, please contact me and we can discuss possibilities!
  • A tiered series of badges for making purchases from Rainbow's End. At present, the plan is to offer a badge at lifetime purchase totals of 250kt/g, 500kt/g, 1mil t/1kg, 2.5mil t/2.5kg, 5mil t/5kg, 7.5mil t/7.5kg, and 10mil t/10kg. That's 7 badges in total, and they do not have to be "upgraded" versions of the previous badge if you have other ideas!
  • A tiered series of badges for making purchases from Rainbow's End during multiple openings. At present, the plan is to offer a badge for lifetime purchases from 2, 4, 8, 12, and 16 openings. That should give us four years' worth of these badges! This is a total of 5 badges, and they do not have to be "upgraded" versions of the previous badge.

Badges must be 50 pixels by 50 pixels in size, with a transparent background (unless they are fully square). If you would like to see examples of what I'm looking for, please contact me! You can see a handful of badges I've collected myself here, although I haven't kept track of many!
Rainbow's End Market will be open from June 9 through the end of June 23.

The theme will be Aurora Borealis! Themes determine badges and thread graphics but do not dictate what may be offered in stalls.

I am seeking stall runners and cashiers! For more information, see here!

If you are interested in volunteering for this opening, please see the sign up form here!

If you are interested in being notified for future sign up openings, please sign up for our Rainbow's End Opening Volunteers pinglist! If you are interested in assisting with thread graphics and badges, please sign up for our Rainbow's End Graphics Volunteers pinglist!

Hello! You are being pinged because you have signed up for the Rainbow's End Graphics Volunteers pinglist! I am seeking the following badges that fit our theme of Aurora Borealis!
  • 15 tiered badges for a daily bump! These can be the same "base" badge with details added for each day. Bonus points for including a number in the corner for easy identification! If 15 is too many for one matching set, I'm happy to break this up into two different sets, one for each week. If you are interested in making a smaller set (7/8, depending on the set), please let me know.
  • 1 participation badge! This will be given to any user who makes a purchase during this opening.

I'm also looking for a number of longer-term badges. I don't have particular design ideas for these at the moment, but if you would be interested, please contact me and we can discuss possibilities!
  • A tiered series of badges for making purchases from Rainbow's End. At present, the plan is to offer a badge at lifetime purchase totals of 250kt/g, 500kt/g, 1mil t/1kg, 2.5mil t/2.5kg, 5mil t/5kg, 7.5mil t/7.5kg, and 10mil t/10kg. That's 7 badges in total, and they do not have to be "upgraded" versions of the previous badge if you have other ideas!
  • A tiered series of badges for making purchases from Rainbow's End during multiple openings. At present, the plan is to offer a badge for lifetime purchases from 2, 4, 8, 12, and 16 openings. That should give us four years' worth of these badges! This is a total of 5 badges, and they do not have to be "upgraded" versions of the previous badge.

Badges must be 50 pixels by 50 pixels in size, with a transparent background (unless they are fully square). If you would like to see examples of what I'm looking for, please contact me! You can see a handful of badges I've collected myself here, although I haven't kept track of many!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@DWF Fundraiser Planning
Pinging the fundraising planning pinglist for the above post by SeaCrest! If you're interested in helping out with Rainbow's End, which is our regularly scheduled fundraiser, sign up for the pinglists above! I will only be pinging the fundraising planning pinglist this once, as we have Rainbow's End-specific pinglists above, so make sure to sign up for those as well to not miss out!
@DWF Fundraiser Planning
Pinging the fundraising planning pinglist for the above post by SeaCrest! If you're interested in helping out with Rainbow's End, which is our regularly scheduled fundraiser, sign up for the pinglists above! I will only be pinging the fundraising planning pinglist this once, as we have Rainbow's End-specific pinglists above, so make sure to sign up for those as well to not miss out!
@3ctoplasm @Auralyx @bloodskies @DigitalAres @EuphoriasDelight @FairyForestKing @gay4dragonz @hyddenchyld @OnceWorried @SpiritFeather @tapestrybeast @thingwithwings @Tomoko10

Looking for 2 light nests. If you need food, let me know.
@3ctoplasm @Auralyx @bloodskies @DigitalAres @EuphoriasDelight @FairyForestKing @gay4dragonz @hyddenchyld @OnceWorried @SpiritFeather @tapestrybeast @thingwithwings @Tomoko10

Looking for 2 light nests. If you need food, let me know.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@ahzheejhei @Birdsofwax @Dinomatika @DrakoTheDragon @khe @Meadbhb @OriginGiratina @Starwindrider @SunFlowerCuties hello! i'm looking for one fire nest today, pair will be sent with tip & snacks [emoji=fire rune]
@ahzheejhei @Birdsofwax @Dinomatika @DrakoTheDragon @khe @Meadbhb @OriginGiratina @Starwindrider @SunFlowerCuties

hello! i'm looking for one fire nest today, pair will be sent with tip & snacks
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
Running a stall sounds cool! I'm not sure if I'll be consistent, how would taking orders work? Can I set my own limit on how many I can take so I don't get overwhelmed?

-- I'd likely run either an adoptable or some short lore. I'm hoping to get turnarounds of within a week, especially if I were to create said adoptables. --
Running a stall sounds cool! I'm not sure if I'll be consistent, how would taking orders work? Can I set my own limit on how many I can take so I don't get overwhelmed?

-- I'd likely run either an adoptable or some short lore. I'm hoping to get turnarounds of within a week, especially if I were to create said adoptables. --
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
@3ctoplasm fire here. no food or tip
@3ctoplasm fire here. no food or tip
blood vigour, if you're so inclined and nasty

6XCD9ya.png
1 2 ... 979 980 981 982 983 ... 989 990