Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 980 981 982 983 984 ... 989 990
@Meadbhb I'll have a nest open later today, but I need to make room to receive the parents and eventually hatch the eggs. So if two other Light flighters step up, go with them, but I'll work on clearing lair space just in case!
@Meadbhb I'll have a nest open later today, but I need to make room to receive the parents and eventually hatch the eggs. So if two other Light flighters step up, go with them, but I'll work on clearing lair space just in case!
nPGTVwx.png
[quote name="@Adrasci" date="2024-05-13 12:10:26" ] Running a stall sounds cool! I'm not sure if I'll be consistent, how would taking orders work? Can I set my own limit on how many I can take so I don't get overwhelmed? -- I'd likely run either an adoptable or some short lore. I'm hoping to get turnarounds of within a week, especially if I were to create said adoptables. -- [/quote] Yes, stall runners set their own prices and any limits—if a stall runner feels they can only take one order at a time, that's completely at their discretion! Remember that the Market is only open for 15 days at a time, four times a year. What stall runners usually do is have a form that prospective customers fill out, with a ping for the stall runner included in the formatting, so they can get all the necessary information up front. Once they've looked over the form and determined they can complete the order, they'll direct the customer to send payment to one of the cashiers, and once the cashier has confirmed payment, they will ping the stall runner so that they know they can start on the order.
@Adrasci wrote on 2024-05-13 12:10:26:
Running a stall sounds cool! I'm not sure if I'll be consistent, how would taking orders work? Can I set my own limit on how many I can take so I don't get overwhelmed?

-- I'd likely run either an adoptable or some short lore. I'm hoping to get turnarounds of within a week, especially if I were to create said adoptables. --

Yes, stall runners set their own prices and any limits—if a stall runner feels they can only take one order at a time, that's completely at their discretion! Remember that the Market is only open for 15 days at a time, four times a year.

What stall runners usually do is have a form that prospective customers fill out, with a ping for the stall runner included in the formatting, so they can get all the necessary information up front. Once they've looked over the form and determined they can complete the order, they'll direct the customer to send payment to one of the cashiers, and once the cashier has confirmed payment, they will ping the stall runner so that they know they can start on the order.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
I'll try and figure out what adoptable I'd create if so. Probably pretty simplistic since I'm not so confident in my art skills and creating it fast enough for the market.
I'll try and figure out what adoptable I'd create if so. Probably pretty simplistic since I'm not so confident in my art skills and creating it fast enough for the market.
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine

@OnceWorried

Gotcha! I'll send a pair over, pick them up when you can. THANKS

@OnceWorried

Gotcha! I'll send a pair over, pick them up when you can. THANKS
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@6969 @Ajgreelyfan3 @archwulf @darkdreamer421 @Derogatory @Diavolo @DragonRule @dreamclaws @EbonyBriars @EnglishRose @Haitham @kyrraven @PersimmonCici @PiscesInPiscinam @Plushieee @RiverRuns @TheBunnyReaper
Hello! I am looking for a Water nest today, and another one on the 18th.

@AngelOfFate @CupcakeCass @Elfydragon @Iceclaw22 @MimirTheAesir @phatcat @PrimalGoddess @Shiver @Sl33pyPrince @winterbright
I am also looking for an Ice nest today.

@Amariel @AutumnNiche @cellspine @DragonSister @Firefoot @handdrawnviolist @KaitoWang @KeyXIIV @KineticKimo @Nojiko444 @oitanjerine @peepdream @SongofSummer @unidra
And lastly I am looking for 2 Wind nests today.

Thank you to everyone who is able to help!
@6969 @Ajgreelyfan3 @archwulf @darkdreamer421 @Derogatory @Diavolo @DragonRule @dreamclaws @EbonyBriars @EnglishRose @Haitham @kyrraven @PersimmonCici @PiscesInPiscinam @Plushieee @RiverRuns @TheBunnyReaper
Hello! I am looking for a Water nest today, and another one on the 18th.

@AngelOfFate @CupcakeCass @Elfydragon @Iceclaw22 @MimirTheAesir @phatcat @PrimalGoddess @Shiver @Sl33pyPrince @winterbright
I am also looking for an Ice nest today.

@Amariel @AutumnNiche @cellspine @DragonSister @Firefoot @handdrawnviolist @KaitoWang @KeyXIIV @KineticKimo @Nojiko444 @oitanjerine @peepdream @SongofSummer @unidra
And lastly I am looking for 2 Wind nests today.

Thank you to everyone who is able to help!
@Ganondorf
I can help with ice ^^
@Ganondorf
I can help with ice ^^
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@Ganondorf I can take the water nest on the 18th <3
@Ganondorf I can take the water nest on the 18th <3
KE0ICNU.png j5NKKLj.png h0FvtF4.gif
@Ganondorf I can take today's water nest.
@Ganondorf I can take today's water nest.
I host nests for: tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Ganondorf I can take one of the wind nests!
@Ganondorf I can take one of the wind nests!

pFh2ZjF.png

tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
qR9UjYJ.png
tqGkHih.png
bYt72YT.png
JMBy38q.png
bgGXGPE.png
aesq82D.gif
[/center]
@Ganondorf i can take the other wind nest~