Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Not Having fun :T
1 2 3 4
Welcome to the world of pet sites. This is just how it is!

As others have said before, this really isn't a "game-game" that you can sit down and play for hours (well you CAN, but you'd probably burn yourself out very quickly). It's honestly one of the reasons I avoided pet sites when I was younger: I signed up for Neopets and Flight Rising, wondered "Hey, where's the actual game?" and dipped shortly after.

The gratification of Flight Rising isn't meant to be instant. It's like Animal Crossing: you're meant to chip away day by day until you achieve a goal you're working towards, which can take a few days (leveling a dragon to Lvl 25 in the Coliseum), months (geneing a nice G1) or even years (building your familiar collection). And when you get there, it's a really nice feeling!

If you're looking for something to do, I'd recommend looking through forum threads for new players. They'll probably give you some nice tips and tricks that will melt into some goals that you can set for yourself. Or you can mess around in the scrying workshop! Perhaps you'll make a dragon that really catches your interest, and then suddenly you have a new goal for yourself!

And of course, another point I have to emphasize: this just may not be the game for you, and that's fine! If you find yourself continuously playing the game but not getting the enjoyment that you were expecting, there's nothing wrong with saying "This isn't for me!" and leaving. You'll find many abandoned accounts from other users here who've done the same thing. And if you do that, I hope you can find the "right" game for you in the end!

As others have said before, this really isn't a "game-game" that you can sit down and play for hours (well you CAN, but you'd probably burn yourself out very quickly). It's honestly one of the reasons I avoided pet sites when I was younger: I signed up for Neopets and Flight Rising, wondered "Hey, where's the actual game?" and dipped shortly after.

The gratification of Flight Rising isn't meant to be instant. It's like Animal Crossing: you're meant to chip away day by day until you achieve a goal you're working towards, which can take a few days (leveling a dragon to Lvl 25 in the Coliseum), months (geneing a nice G1) or even years (building your familiar collection). And when you get there, it's a really nice feeling!

If you're looking for something to do, I'd recommend looking through forum threads for new players. They'll probably give you some nice tips and tricks that will melt into some goals that you can set for yourself. Or you can mess around in the scrying workshop! Perhaps you'll make a dragon that really catches your interest, and then suddenly you have a new goal for yourself!

And of course, another point I have to emphasize: this just may not be the game for you, and that's fine! If you find yourself continuously playing the game but not getting the enjoyment that you were expecting, there's nothing wrong with saying "This isn't for me!" and leaving. You'll find many abandoned accounts from other users here who've done the same thing. And if you do that, I hope you can find the "right" game for you in the end!
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
No one is making you play ^^
No one is making you play ^^
[quote name="BassetBites" date="2024-05-13 07:50:30" ] Welcome to the world of pet sites. This is just how it is! As others have said before, this really isn't a "game-game" that you can sit down and play for hours (well you CAN, but you'd probably burn yourself out very quickly). It's honestly one of the reasons I avoided pet sites when I was younger: I signed up for Neopets and Flight Rising, wondered "Hey, where's the actual game?" and dipped shortly after. The gratification of Flight Rising isn't meant to be instant. It's like Animal Crossing: you're meant to chip away day by day until you achieve a goal you're working towards, which can take a few days (leveling a dragon to Lvl 25 in the Coliseum), months (geneing a nice G1) or even years (building your familiar collection). And when you get there, it's a really nice feeling! If you're looking for something to do, I'd recommend looking through forum threads for new players. They'll probably give you some nice tips and tricks that will melt into some goals that you can set for yourself. Or you can mess around in the scrying workshop! Perhaps you'll make a dragon that really catches your interest, and then suddenly you have a new goal for yourself! And of course, another point I have to emphasize: this just may not be the game for you, and that's fine! If you find yourself continuously playing the game but not getting the enjoyment that you were expecting, there's nothing wrong with saying "This isn't for me!" and leaving. You'll find many abandoned accounts from other users here who've done the same thing. And if you do that, I hope you can find the "right" game for you in the end! [/quote] I think this Game is not really meant for me. I heavily dislike slow games with a lot of grinding. But it's really hard to find a Fast paced game that I find relaxing. And I rage on most of them.
BassetBites wrote on 2024-05-13 07:50:30:

I think this Game is not really meant for me. I heavily dislike slow games with a lot of grinding.
But it's really hard to find a Fast paced game that I find relaxing. And I rage on most of them.
[quote name="PanConQues0" date="2024-05-13 08:46:10" ] [quote name="BassetBites" date="2024-05-13 07:50:30" ] Welcome to the world of pet sites. This is just how it is! As others have said before, this really isn't a "game-game" that you can sit down and play for hours (well you CAN, but you'd probably burn yourself out very quickly). It's honestly one of the reasons I avoided pet sites when I was younger: I signed up for Neopets and Flight Rising, wondered "Hey, where's the actual game?" and dipped shortly after. The gratification of Flight Rising isn't meant to be instant. It's like Animal Crossing: you're meant to chip away day by day until you achieve a goal you're working towards, which can take a few days (leveling a dragon to Lvl 25 in the Coliseum), months (geneing a nice G1) or even years (building your familiar collection). And when you get there, it's a really nice feeling! If you're looking for something to do, I'd recommend looking through forum threads for new players. They'll probably give you some nice tips and tricks that will melt into some goals that you can set for yourself. Or you can mess around in the scrying workshop! Perhaps you'll make a dragon that really catches your interest, and then suddenly you have a new goal for yourself! And of course, another point I have to emphasize: this just may not be the game for you, and that's fine! If you find yourself continuously playing the game but not getting the enjoyment that you were expecting, there's nothing wrong with saying "This isn't for me!" and leaving. You'll find many abandoned accounts from other users here who've done the same thing. And if you do that, I hope you can find the "right" game for you in the end! [/quote] I think this Game is not really meant for me. I heavily dislike slow games with a lot of grinding. But it's really hard to find a Fast paced game that I find relaxing. And I rage on most of them. [/quote] Plus, most of them don't have good, helping communities. I think it's just kind of impossible to find the game for me
PanConQues0 wrote on 2024-05-13 08:46:10:

I think this Game is not really meant for me. I heavily dislike slow games with a lot of grinding.
But it's really hard to find a Fast paced game that I find relaxing. And I rage on most of them.

Plus, most of them don't have good, helping communities. I think it's just kind of impossible to find the game for me
[quote name="PanConQues0" date="2024-05-13 08:53:43" ] [quote name="PanConQues0" date="2024-05-13 08:46:10" ] [quote name="BassetBites" date="2024-05-13 07:50:30" ] Welcome to the world of pet sites. This is just how it is! As others have said before, this really isn't a "game-game" that you can sit down and play for hours (well you CAN, but you'd probably burn yourself out very quickly). It's honestly one of the reasons I avoided pet sites when I was younger: I signed up for Neopets and Flight Rising, wondered "Hey, where's the actual game?" and dipped shortly after. The gratification of Flight Rising isn't meant to be instant. It's like Animal Crossing: you're meant to chip away day by day until you achieve a goal you're working towards, which can take a few days (leveling a dragon to Lvl 25 in the Coliseum), months (geneing a nice G1) or even years (building your familiar collection). And when you get there, it's a really nice feeling! If you're looking for something to do, I'd recommend looking through forum threads for new players. They'll probably give you some nice tips and tricks that will melt into some goals that you can set for yourself. Or you can mess around in the scrying workshop! Perhaps you'll make a dragon that really catches your interest, and then suddenly you have a new goal for yourself! And of course, another point I have to emphasize: this just may not be the game for you, and that's fine! If you find yourself continuously playing the game but not getting the enjoyment that you were expecting, there's nothing wrong with saying "This isn't for me!" and leaving. You'll find many abandoned accounts from other users here who've done the same thing. And if you do that, I hope you can find the "right" game for you in the end! [/quote] I think this Game is not really meant for me. I heavily dislike slow games with a lot of grinding. But it's really hard to find a Fast paced game that I find relaxing. And I rage on most of them. [/quote] Plus, most of them don't have good, helping communities. I think it's just kind of impossible to find the game for me [/quote] Then it may be in your best interest to cut your losses and say goodbye! Maybe you can come back later, but if long-term goals aren't your thing, this may not be the game for you (which again, is totally fine!). Anyone else who pops in here is either going to 1) give you suggestions on what to do here on the site, of which are going to be slow-paced goals that you say you don't click with, or 2) suggest you leave since this site doesn't sound up your alley. I have zero ill intent or hostility when I say this, but you seem to be stuck on saying "this site is boring" in response to all suggestions from other users. From what you're telling us, this game isn't something you'd enjoy. (Maybe browse other forum threads here on the site and see what other pet sites people here play? There's a ton of overlap. Many of the people who play Flight Rising also play a handful of other games. You could find something that's more in-line with what you're looking for!)
PanConQues0 wrote on 2024-05-13 08:53:43:

Plus, most of them don't have good, helping communities. I think it's just kind of impossible to find the game for me
Then it may be in your best interest to cut your losses and say goodbye! Maybe you can come back later, but if long-term goals aren't your thing, this may not be the game for you (which again, is totally fine!). Anyone else who pops in here is either going to 1) give you suggestions on what to do here on the site, of which are going to be slow-paced goals that you say you don't click with, or 2) suggest you leave since this site doesn't sound up your alley.

I have zero ill intent or hostility when I say this, but you seem to be stuck on saying "this site is boring" in response to all suggestions from other users. From what you're telling us, this game isn't something you'd enjoy.

(Maybe browse other forum threads here on the site and see what other pet sites people here play? There's a ton of overlap. Many of the people who play Flight Rising also play a handful of other games. You could find something that's more in-line with what you're looking for!)
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
[quote name="PanConQues0" date="2024-05-13 08:46:10" ] I think this Game is not really meant for me. I heavily dislike slow games with a lot of grinding. But it's really hard to find a Fast paced game that I find relaxing. And I rage on most of them. [/quote] It may be in your best interest to not be looking at browser games to satisfy this because many focus on longer-term, selfmade goals. The majority are probably not going to contain anything fast-paced enough for you. I'm afraid few games are going to strike that balance of fast-paced but not stressful. I'd suggest reassessing what you want out of games you're looking to play, and it's likely you'll have to make compromises in that search.

It may be in your best interest to not be looking at browser games to satisfy this because many focus on longer-term, selfmade goals. The majority are probably not going to contain anything fast-paced enough for you. I'm afraid few games are going to strike that balance of fast-paced but not stressful.

I'd suggest reassessing what you want out of games you're looking to play, and it's likely you'll have to make compromises in that search.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
[quote name="Krok" date="2024-05-13 11:10:09" ] [quote name="PanConQues0" date="2024-05-13 08:46:10" ] I think this Game is not really meant for me. I heavily dislike slow games with a lot of grinding. But it's really hard to find a Fast paced game that I find relaxing. And I rage on most of them. [/quote] It may be in your best interest to not be looking at browser games to satisfy this because many focus on longer-term, selfmade goals. The majority are probably not going to contain anything fast-paced enough for you. I'm afraid few games are going to strike that balance of fast-paced but not stressful. I'd suggest reassessing what you want out of games you're looking to play, and it's likely you'll have to make compromises in that search. [/quote] So, my kind of game "Doesn't exist?" Oh ;-;
Krok wrote on 2024-05-13 11:10:09:

It may be in your best interest to not be looking at browser games to satisfy this because many focus on longer-term, selfmade goals. The majority are probably not going to contain anything fast-paced enough for you. I'm afraid few games are going to strike that balance of fast-paced but not stressful.

I'd suggest reassessing what you want out of games you're looking to play, and it's likely you'll have to make compromises in that search.
So, my kind of game "Doesn't exist?"
Oh ;-;
[quote name="BassetBites" date="2024-05-13 09:18:53" ] [quote name="PanConQues0" date="2024-05-13 08:53:43" ] [quote name="PanConQues0" date="2024-05-13 08:46:10" ] [quote name="BassetBites" date="2024-05-13 07:50:30" ] Welcome to the world of pet sites. This is just how it is! As others have said before, this really isn't a "game-game" that you can sit down and play for hours (well you CAN, but you'd probably burn yourself out very quickly). It's honestly one of the reasons I avoided pet sites when I was younger: I signed up for Neopets and Flight Rising, wondered "Hey, where's the actual game?" and dipped shortly after. The gratification of Flight Rising isn't meant to be instant. It's like Animal Crossing: you're meant to chip away day by day until you achieve a goal you're working towards, which can take a few days (leveling a dragon to Lvl 25 in the Coliseum), months (geneing a nice G1) or even years (building your familiar collection). And when you get there, it's a really nice feeling! If you're looking for something to do, I'd recommend looking through forum threads for new players. They'll probably give you some nice tips and tricks that will melt into some goals that you can set for yourself. Or you can mess around in the scrying workshop! Perhaps you'll make a dragon that really catches your interest, and then suddenly you have a new goal for yourself! And of course, another point I have to emphasize: this just may not be the game for you, and that's fine! If you find yourself continuously playing the game but not getting the enjoyment that you were expecting, there's nothing wrong with saying "This isn't for me!" and leaving. You'll find many abandoned accounts from other users here who've done the same thing. And if you do that, I hope you can find the "right" game for you in the end! [/quote] I think this Game is not really meant for me. I heavily dislike slow games with a lot of grinding. But it's really hard to find a Fast paced game that I find relaxing. And I rage on most of them. [/quote] Plus, most of them don't have good, helping communities. I think it's just kind of impossible to find the game for me [/quote] Then it may be in your best interest to cut your losses and say goodbye! Maybe you can come back later, but if long-term goals aren't your thing, this may not be the game for you (which again, is totally fine!). Anyone else who pops in here is either going to 1) give you suggestions on what to do here on the site, of which are going to be slow-paced goals that you say you don't click with, or 2) suggest you leave since this site doesn't sound up your alley. I have zero ill intent or hostility when I say this, but you seem to be stuck on saying "this site is boring" in response to all suggestions from other users. From what you're telling us, this game isn't something you'd enjoy. (Maybe browse other forum threads here on the site and see what other pet sites people here play? There's a ton of overlap. Many of the people who play Flight Rising also play a handful of other games. You could find something that's more in-line with what you're looking for!) [/quote] I've decided I had enough with this site. You guys were so amazing and so kind. I'll continue my search and one lucky day I will find my type of game.
BassetBites wrote on 2024-05-13 09:18:53:
PanConQues0 wrote on 2024-05-13 08:53:43:

Then it may be in your best interest to cut your losses and say goodbye! Maybe you can come back later, but if long-term goals aren't your thing, this may not be the game for you (which again, is totally fine!). Anyone else who pops in here is either going to 1) give you suggestions on what to do here on the site, of which are going to be slow-paced goals that you say you don't click with, or 2) suggest you leave since this site doesn't sound up your alley.

I have zero ill intent or hostility when I say this, but you seem to be stuck on saying "this site is boring" in response to all suggestions from other users. From what you're telling us, this game isn't something you'd enjoy.

(Maybe browse other forum threads here on the site and see what other pet sites people here play? There's a ton of overlap. Many of the people who play Flight Rising also play a handful of other games. You could find something that's more in-line with what you're looking for!)

I've decided I had enough with this site.
You guys were so amazing and so kind. I'll continue my search and one lucky day I will find my type of game.
Good luck and I hope you find something that you enjoy spending your time on! I'm sure there is something out there that will be the perfect fit :D
Good luck and I hope you find something that you enjoy spending your time on! I'm sure there is something out there that will be the perfect fit :D
TOW2n3q.png
1 2 3 4