Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eleven or Twelve Days Till Anni!
My current count for how long I've been on here is 1 year, 11 months, and 19 days! :D
So close! just eleven more days! vjrehbgvsrjebvgrfev! I don't know what to do to celebrate, but maybe I'll hatch an egg or something, I just gotta get one first.

in any case, yay for me! I love this game so much! Thank you to all staff who have been wonderful, creative, and caring when working with this game! I honestly cannot express how happy this game has made me over the almost two years and I wish this game will have a long and fruitful lifespan!
My current count for how long I've been on here is 1 year, 11 months, and 19 days! :D
So close! just eleven more days! vjrehbgvsrjebvgrfev! I don't know what to do to celebrate, but maybe I'll hatch an egg or something, I just gotta get one first.

in any case, yay for me! I love this game so much! Thank you to all staff who have been wonderful, creative, and caring when working with this game! I honestly cannot express how happy this game has made me over the almost two years and I wish this game will have a long and fruitful lifespan!
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Lost Crown
Happy early anniversary!! :v
Happy early anniversary!! :v
Nice! Got any plans to celebrate?
63324000-84e8-11e8-8dbf-fb2bd71d0cf6.gif
[quote name="DraconemSeptum" date="2024-05-13 09:31:51" ] Nice! Got any plans to celebrate? [/quote] I'm debating making a permabab and giving it lore.
DraconemSeptum wrote on 2024-05-13 09:31:51:
I'm debating making a permabab and giving it lore.
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Lost Crown
OOOOoo, happy early anniversary!! You should totally keep nests ready for that special day of yours and maybe even hatch an egg? [emoji=special eyes size=1]w[emoji=special eyes size=1] At least I always do that xD Although this year, I'm thinking of doing a big raffle again...
OOOOoo, happy early anniversary!!

You should totally keep nests ready for that special day of yours and maybe even hatch an egg? w
At least I always do that xD

Although this year, I'm thinking of doing a big raffle again...
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen