Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire Hatchery~All Wings!
1 2 3 4 5
ALERT -- We have hatched an Anemone!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53446572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534466/53446572_350.png[/img] [/url] 60kT, up on the AH now! ~ping! @Willowfrost10 @IcyWolfDragon @ItsCharlooloo @Qibli207 @cactiiblossoms @AnacondaMiracle @SugarSpun @Airbuddy @unoriginalmeme
ALERT -- We have hatched an Anemone!!

53446572_350.png

60kT, up on the AH now!

~ping!
@Willowfrost10
@IcyWolfDragon
@ItsCharlooloo
@Qibli207
@cactiiblossoms
@AnacondaMiracle
@SugarSpun
@Airbuddy
@unoriginalmeme
63324000-84e8-11e8-8dbf-fb2bd71d0cf6.gif
heckin denful of nightwings and a multi-eye! come see
heckin denful of nightwings and a multi-eye! come see
Major hatchery update!
I have changed flights. All future hatchlings will now have Fire-variant eyes.
Thank you!

~ping!
@Willowfrost10
@IcyWolfDragon
@ItsCharlooloo
@Qibli207
@cactiiblossoms
@AnacondaMiracle
@SugarSpun
@Airbuddy
@unoriginalmeme
Major hatchery update!
I have changed flights. All future hatchlings will now have Fire-variant eyes.
Thank you!

~ping!
@Willowfrost10
@IcyWolfDragon
@ItsCharlooloo
@Qibli207
@cactiiblossoms
@AnacondaMiracle
@SugarSpun
@Airbuddy
@unoriginalmeme
I'm back and reopening the hatchery! Lots of older dragons from 2020 nests available, plus new ones incubating! Check 'em out!

~ping!
@Willowfrost10
@IcyWolfDragon
@ItsCharlooloo
@Qibli207
@cactiiblossoms
@AnacondaMiracle
@SugarSpun
@Airbuddy
@unoriginalmeme
I'm back and reopening the hatchery! Lots of older dragons from 2020 nests available, plus new ones incubating! Check 'em out!

~ping!
@Willowfrost10
@IcyWolfDragon
@ItsCharlooloo
@Qibli207
@cactiiblossoms
@AnacondaMiracle
@SugarSpun
@Airbuddy
@unoriginalmeme
@DraconemSeptum
May I join the pinglist please? Also, I'm gonna buy Glooooooooooooooory for gems please!~
@DraconemSeptum
May I join the pinglist please? Also, I'm gonna buy Glooooooooooooooory for gems please!~
mlr1H8z.pngt4yhov0.png7UXlQKU.gifclzOjn5.png
@ShadowLessHC98
Added you to the pinglist, and please check your Crossroads for the incoming dragon. That'll be 70g, many thanks!
@ShadowLessHC98
Added you to the pinglist, and please check your Crossroads for the incoming dragon. That'll be 70g, many thanks!
Some updates to shop stock, though there are a few with Lightning eyes left. Check out our fiery magenta SkyWings!

pinglist
@Willowfrost10
@IcyWolfDragon
@ItsCharlooloo
@Qibli207
@cactiiblossoms
@AnacondaMiracle
@SugarSpun
@Airbuddy
@unoriginalmeme
@ShadowLessHC98
Some updates to shop stock, though there are a few with Lightning eyes left. Check out our fiery magenta SkyWings!

pinglist
@Willowfrost10
@IcyWolfDragon
@ItsCharlooloo
@Qibli207
@cactiiblossoms
@AnacondaMiracle
@SugarSpun
@Airbuddy
@unoriginalmeme
@ShadowLessHC98
Lots of new hatchlings available! This time, twin XYX Antique IceWings take the spotlight, but they're far from the only new dergs available here.

I've finally realized pinglists are defunct, as players can just subscribe when they want alerts. Apologies for the last couple of pings.
Lots of new hatchlings available! This time, twin XYX Antique IceWings take the spotlight, but they're far from the only new dergs available here.

I've finally realized pinglists are defunct, as players can just subscribe when they want alerts. Apologies for the last couple of pings.
@DraconemSeptum Hi! I'm a huge fan of Wings of Fire and I was wondering if you needed/wanted some light nests to use, both of mine are open and I don't have any pairs that I want to breed right now.
@DraconemSeptum Hi! I'm a huge fan of Wings of Fire and I was wondering if you needed/wanted some light nests to use, both of mine are open and I don't have any pairs that I want to breed right now.
@Kamda Hello! I really appreciate your offer, though I don't currently have dragons ready that could use Light eyes. I have to expand my lair a bit more to establish the HiveWings that would use those colors. Would you like me to add you to the list of nesting affiliates and receive a ping in the future?

Edit: I could send over my SkyWings in 12 days, when their breeding cooldown finishes. Did you want to charge something for the nest? I'm open to letting you keep a hatchling, too.
@Kamda Hello! I really appreciate your offer, though I don't currently have dragons ready that could use Light eyes. I have to expand my lair a bit more to establish the HiveWings that would use those colors. Would you like me to add you to the list of nesting affiliates and receive a ping in the future?

Edit: I could send over my SkyWings in 12 days, when their breeding cooldown finishes. Did you want to charge something for the nest? I'm open to letting you keep a hatchling, too.
1 2 3 4 5