Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire Hatchery~All Wings!
1 2 3 4
Oh I'd love to be put on the ping list! This is so cool!
Oh I'd love to be put on the ping list! This is so cool!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@AnacondaMiracle Of course! Thanks for showing interest ^w^
@AnacondaMiracle Of course! Thanks for showing interest ^w^
63324000-84e8-11e8-8dbf-fb2bd71d0cf6.gif
Just hatched three new MudWings, and there's a couple more nests on the way! Please buy someone so I don't have to exalt these lovelies to rotate in the new ones

@Willowfrost10
@IcyWolfDragon
@ItsCharlooloo
@Qibli207
@cactiiblossoms
@AnacondaMiracle
@SugarSpun
@Airbuddy
Just hatched three new MudWings, and there's a couple more nests on the way! Please buy someone so I don't have to exalt these lovelies to rotate in the new ones

@Willowfrost10
@IcyWolfDragon
@ItsCharlooloo
@Qibli207
@cactiiblossoms
@AnacondaMiracle
@SugarSpun
@Airbuddy
Hatched a SandWing and a RainWing! Say hello to Pomelo and Chuckwalla~

@Willowfrost10
@IcyWolfDragon
@ItsCharlooloo
@Qibli207
@cactiiblossoms
@AnacondaMiracle
@SugarSpun
@Airbuddy
Hatched a SandWing and a RainWing! Say hello to Pomelo and Chuckwalla~

@Willowfrost10
@IcyWolfDragon
@ItsCharlooloo
@Qibli207
@cactiiblossoms
@AnacondaMiracle
@SugarSpun
@Airbuddy
Added (and exalted ;n;) some more guys! Sorry in advance for pinging SugarSpun and Airbuddy a zillion times, heh. We're going into business!

I've listed everybody for sale on the AH at their default gem price, for quick buying. Send a CR if you'd like to pay another way! Contact SugarSpun to buy their lovely babs~ Thanks again for swapping, I'd love to do it again sometime!

@Willowfrost10
@IcyWolfDragon
@ItsCharlooloo
@Qibli207
@cactiiblossoms
@AnacondaMiracle
@SugarSpun
@Airbuddy
Added (and exalted ;n;) some more guys! Sorry in advance for pinging SugarSpun and Airbuddy a zillion times, heh. We're going into business!

I've listed everybody for sale on the AH at their default gem price, for quick buying. Send a CR if you'd like to pay another way! Contact SugarSpun to buy their lovely babs~ Thanks again for swapping, I'd love to do it again sometime!

@Willowfrost10
@IcyWolfDragon
@ItsCharlooloo
@Qibli207
@cactiiblossoms
@AnacondaMiracle
@SugarSpun
@Airbuddy
Aaaahhhhh....

Could you hold onto Truthpiercer for me for a day or two?
Aaaahhhhh....

Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
[quote name="AnacondaMiracle" date="2018-08-11 07:35:44" ] Aaaahhhhh.... Could you hold onto Truthpiercer for me for a day or two? [/quote] Hey there, thank you so much for buying Truthpiercer! Next time, please remember to @ me in your comment so I can get back to you sooner, I'd hate to miss a request like this and end up exalting someone's dream derg ;n; [s]and i don't know how to subscribe to my own threads uhhhh forgive me[/s]
AnacondaMiracle wrote on 2018-08-11 07:35:44:
Aaaahhhhh....

Hey there, thank you so much for buying Truthpiercer! Next time, please remember to @ me in your comment so I can get back to you sooner, I'd hate to miss a request like this and end up exalting someone's dream derg ;n; and i don't know how to subscribe to my own threads uhhhh forgive me
@DraconemSeptum
psst, you can sub to this thread by clicking the star in the top right!
And friendly bump!
@DraconemSeptum
psst, you can sub to this thread by clicking the star in the top right!
And friendly bump!
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png
@draconumseptum
not sure if you're subbed or not, so just to be sure
][
I'm wanting to start a WOF hatchery, and I'll be starting with the pantala tribes, so when I do I'd love to affiliate.

@SugarSpun
I'm interested in the results of your survey, so if there's an easy way to share them I'd love to see.
@draconumseptum
not sure if you're subbed or not, so just to be sure
][
I'm wanting to start a WOF hatchery, and I'll be starting with the pantala tribes, so when I do I'd love to affiliate.

@SugarSpun
I'm interested in the results of your survey, so if there's an easy way to share them I'd love to see.
Don't forget to check out FR's other premier Wings of Fire hatchery! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2511966/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/bqFraoA.png[/img][/url]
Don't forget to check out FR's other premier Wings of Fire hatchery!

bqFraoA.png
1 2 3 4