Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Mek's Shop]Aberr f -Altar+Recolors-
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
I love the dusty accentsss! I shared the link in a couple servers :)
I love the dusty accentsss! I shared the link in a couple servers :)
@SimFeetUnder u! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]!! thanks so much <3<3<3!
@SimFeetUnder u! !! thanks so much <3<3<3!
Ah, I love Classic Movements but don't have the funds right now... will this be reprinted in the future?
Ah, I love Classic Movements but don't have the funds right now... will this be reprinted in the future?
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@Wolfspeaker no problem! they will still be around, these aren't limited in any way so there is chance for reprint ^^
@Wolfspeaker no problem! they will still be around, these aren't limited in any way so there is chance for reprint ^^
Omg all of the variants of the dusthide accent are gorgeous!
So difficult to choose which colours! XD
Omg all of the variants of the dusthide accent are gorgeous!
So difficult to choose which colours! XD
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Can I please have a slot for Brazen Moments?
Thank you.
Can I please have a slot for Brazen Moments?
Thank you.
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
@Mekhalive These accents are stunningly gorgeous! I've signed up for Classic Movements, but thought I'd ask whether you have any plans to make a veil gene-compatible version? (The overlap is so minimal though, I'll definitely be buying to put on her regardless!) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4450350&skin=56526&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Mekhalive These accents are stunningly gorgeous! I've signed up for Classic Movements, but thought I'd ask whether you have any plans to make a veil gene-compatible version? (The overlap is so minimal though, I'll definitely be buying to put on her regardless!)

scry?sdid=4450350&skin=56526&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
@alleyes007 thanks <3! Actually these were planned to be as tert-compatible as possible hence the low coverage overall, I do plan on releasing veil-compatible versions because I have plans for a couple of projects of mine that use veil lol (they might be different recolors as well but i dont know yet), I'll let you know once I manage to get them worked out ^^
@alleyes007 thanks <3! Actually these were planned to be as tert-compatible as possible hence the low coverage overall, I do plan on releasing veil-compatible versions because I have plans for a couple of projects of mine that use veil lol (they might be different recolors as well but i dont know yet), I'll let you know once I manage to get them worked out ^^
@Mekhalive [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94405904][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/944060/94405904_350.png[/img][/url] Dezi is looking perfect, I can't thank you enough for selling these. :D It helps it fits my clan aesthetic so much, hahaha.
@Mekhalive

94405904_350.png

Dezi is looking perfect, I can't thank you enough for selling these. :D It helps it fits my clan aesthetic so much, hahaha.
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46