Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ready for Art Fight?
1 2 3 4 5
@SleepyLamb Thanks for the website! I think I got how it works figured out
@DragonJade Do I need a specific platform to use to do art fight? like instagram, tiktok, discord, etc?
@SleepyLamb Thanks for the website! I think I got how it works figured out
@DragonJade Do I need a specific platform to use to do art fight? like instagram, tiktok, discord, etc?
bJs5ioz.gif

@hysteriaclipse Nope! Everything is done through the website, so you upload your character images and attacks through there. Some people have additional websites they link to such as their own social media (like Instagram, Tumblr, etc.) or sites that store additional character information/images like Toyhouse. Those aren't required though, and you can do everything through the website that SleepyLamb and I linked to!
@hysteriaclipse Nope! Everything is done through the website, so you upload your character images and attacks through there. Some people have additional websites they link to such as their own social media (like Instagram, Tumblr, etc.) or sites that store additional character information/images like Toyhouse. Those aren't required though, and you can do everything through the website that SleepyLamb and I linked to!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
@DragonJade thanks for the information! I'll definitley participate at some point maybe this year or next
@DragonJade thanks for the information! I'll definitley participate at some point maybe this year or next
bJs5ioz.gif

Oh boy. I have school so I can't draw as much as I want to BUT I am so HYPED I even made a spreadsheet that autofills with the info from my hitlist form (I will post that in an af thread here on FR sometime later)
Oh boy. I have school so I can't draw as much as I want to BUT I am so HYPED I even made a spreadsheet that autofills with the info from my hitlist form (I will post that in an af thread here on FR sometime later)
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
ohoho I can't wait! Hoping to get some more characters/refs up before the start... am definitely going to need to spend the first part catching up on revenge from last year!

Here's my profile for anyone who's looking for random targets!
ohoho I can't wait! Hoping to get some more characters/refs up before the start... am definitely going to need to spend the first part catching up on revenge from last year!

Here's my profile for anyone who's looking for random targets!
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
i am SO EXCITED for art fight.....ive been on it since 2020 so ill be on year 4...
i have many refs to update so im gonna update those in like a month when its closer to the fight
ive gotten better at drawing people so ill probably focus on drawing those cause theyre very fun to draw for me :3
i forgot my artfight username but its either SillyFilly or Raywind iirc
i am SO EXCITED for art fight.....ive been on it since 2020 so ill be on year 4...
i have many refs to update so im gonna update those in like a month when its closer to the fight
ive gotten better at drawing people so ill probably focus on drawing those cause theyre very fun to draw for me :3
i forgot my artfight username but its either SillyFilly or Raywind iirc
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I'm not really as excited. I participated once and never got attacked. I do remember one time drawing random OC's of some people I follow on tumblr and I had more fun with that even if I didn't get attacked back. It was also a good coloring practice and I felt I improved in art afterward.

In July I had an idea to do drawings of my OC's in watercolor as July is also World Coloring Month. I may just do a mutual's I follow's OCs even if they don't attack me/do art back. It feels less of an obligation and something I did for fun.
I'm not really as excited. I participated once and never got attacked. I do remember one time drawing random OC's of some people I follow on tumblr and I had more fun with that even if I didn't get attacked back. It was also a good coloring practice and I felt I improved in art afterward.

In July I had an idea to do drawings of my OC's in watercolor as July is also World Coloring Month. I may just do a mutual's I follow's OCs even if they don't attack me/do art back. It feels less of an obligation and something I did for fun.
i actually planned to join this year :0 for the first time :D !!!! my partner talked about how fun it is each year :D it's in june right ?!!? the only thing stopping me is my inability to be consistent... either way, i hope you and the entire thread here, have a grand time participating :D !!! if you're lucky enough you'll be on my partners wining team/j
i actually planned to join this year :0 for the first time :D !!!! my partner talked about how fun it is each year :D it's in june right ?!!? the only thing stopping me is my inability to be consistent... either way, i hope you and the entire thread here, have a grand time participating :D !!! if you're lucky enough you'll be on my partners wining team/j
~ Cheers, Mr. Koopa
I wouldn't say I'm ready, but I am excited for it! Just like I am every year! I don't know how much I'll be able to participate this year, though.

But if anyone wants my profile, here it is.
I wouldn't say I'm ready, but I am excited for it! Just like I am every year! I don't know how much I'll be able to participate this year, though.

But if anyone wants my profile, here it is.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I intend to take part this year, but right now it's too early to know for sure. My profile's here if anyone wants to take a look anyway.

Last year was a bust, the complete lack of interest in my work and artfight freebies hitlist really killed my motivation so I just worked on personal art instead. I hope this year will be better, it kinda hurts when no-one's interested in your art, even when you're offering it for free.
I intend to take part this year, but right now it's too early to know for sure. My profile's here if anyone wants to take a look anyway.

Last year was a bust, the complete lack of interest in my work and artfight freebies hitlist really killed my motivation so I just worked on personal art instead. I hope this year will be better, it kinda hurts when no-one's interested in your art, even when you're offering it for free.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
1 2 3 4 5