Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] ♦ Void Tea Art Shop
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I see, thank you for the answer! I'll hope I can snag a slot once they open up, tho with how popular you are that might be tough to achieve haha. Till then here's my form for a doodle!

Style: Doodles - Sketch Premium
Reference: [link here]
Payment method: I'm happy to pay in eggs or gems, lemme know which you'd prefer and how much it will cost
Type: Halfbody
Pose: Something scary/spooky/intimidating
Emotions: Cold anger? Maybe with a snarl or something along those lines, whatever works best to to fit the mood described above
Extra info: I have a lot of info in the ref link, but the main thing to keep in mind is that his right hand is missing fingers
I see, thank you for the answer! I'll hope I can snag a slot once they open up, tho with how popular you are that might be tough to achieve haha. Till then here's my form for a doodle!

Style: Doodles - Sketch Premium
Reference: [link here]
Payment method: I'm happy to pay in eggs or gems, lemme know which you'd prefer and how much it will cost
Type: Halfbody
Pose: Something scary/spooky/intimidating
Emotions: Cold anger? Maybe with a snarl or something along those lines, whatever works best to to fit the mood described above
Extra info: I have a lot of info in the ref link, but the main thing to keep in mind is that his right hand is missing fingers
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
@Hikumi Omg I love tragic knights, I can try doing something for Illene! [emoji=cat 3 size=1] Feel free to fill in the form so I have what to work off @Nyxxhere Aa thank you! [emoji=sandsurge size=1] Yess, what did you have in mind? :eyes: Also that's TM, my friend's [i]( @targaros)[/i] oc that I made design for. Sadly as of now, they don't have a page so I can't show </3 @theNightmareKing OOH... They're so funky I might consider !! What did you have in mind for em? @seniph Spruc dragon... do show [img]https://i.imgur.com/AByzcvT.png[/img] @Giltine13 Ahah, I have a lot of motivation so we'll see! They look cool, I'll see what can I cook for them [emoji=glasses size=1]
@Hikumi
Omg I love tragic knights, I can try doing something for Illene!
Feel free to fill in the form so I have what to work off

@Nyxxhere
Aa thank you!
Yess, what did you have in mind? :eyes:

Also that's TM, my friend's ( @targaros) oc that I made design for. Sadly as of now, they don't have a page so I can't show </3

@theNightmareKing
OOH... They're so funky I might consider !! What did you have in mind for em?

@seniph
Spruc dragon... do show
AByzcvT.png

@Giltine13
Ahah, I have a lot of motivation so we'll see!
They look cool, I'll see what can I cook for them
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes Nothing in mind specifically! I'd love to see your artistic interpretation! >:D [b]Style[/b]: Your line-art is awesome! I love all the references you have put up there [emoji=ridgeback star size=1] [b]Background[/b]: basic [b]Reference[/b]: [url=https://toyhou.se/22779325.nightmare-parade]Putting her here again just in case :33[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VrROcln.png[/img] [b]Payment method[/b]: Gems! [b]Type[/b]: halfbody please [b]Pose[/b]: anything you want! [b]Emotions[/b]: She always has a snarl/smile, you're free to do her eyes and slot machine pictures however you see fit! :D [b]Extra info[/b]: If you want you can change her colours except for the skin tone, or maybe even change her outfit! I can also totally do a dragon if she's too meh xD
@Verdes
Nothing in mind specifically! I'd love to see your artistic interpretation! >:D

Style: Your line-art is awesome! I love all the references you have put up there
Background: basic
Reference: Putting her here again just in case :33

VrROcln.png

Payment method: Gems!
Type: halfbody please
Pose: anything you want!
Emotions: She always has a snarl/smile, you're free to do her eyes and slot machine pictures however you see fit! :D
Extra info: If you want you can change her colours except for the skin tone, or maybe even change her outfit!

I can also totally do a dragon if she's too meh xD
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
Style: Sketch Premium, same reference pictures from my previous commission post! Background: Something similar to before with the smoke from the clawrings and summer swelter, and maybe the fancy hand things from the uma? Oh also, I'd love it if the halo could be added as well from the uma! Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90706970][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907070/90706970_350.png[/img][/url] Payment method: Gems! Type: Fullbody Pose: Up to you! Kael's a cunning councilor that utilizes knowledge against people, and kinda has like a RBF ngl. She's pretty regal looking and tends to intimidate people, so I'd love it if it leaned to both these things! Emotions: Refer to the pose info! ^ Extra info: Could the eye color be less pink? I have a scry in her bio of what her eyes should look like (basically like an dark yellow/amber color). Since she's a councilor and handles a bunch of paperwork, you can also include maybe like a scroll or something if you think it'd look good/fun to draw!
Style: Sketch Premium, same reference pictures from my previous commission post!
Background: Something similar to before with the smoke from the clawrings and summer swelter, and maybe the fancy hand things from the uma? Oh also, I'd love it if the halo could be added as well from the uma!
Reference: 90706970_350.png
Payment method: Gems!
Type: Fullbody
Pose: Up to you! Kael's a cunning councilor that utilizes knowledge against people, and kinda has like a RBF ngl. She's pretty regal looking and tends to intimidate people, so I'd love it if it leaned to both these things!
Emotions: Refer to the pose info! ^
Extra info: Could the eye color be less pink? I have a scry in her bio of what her eyes should look like (basically like an dark yellow/amber color). Since she's a councilor and handles a bunch of paperwork, you can also include maybe like a scroll or something if you think it'd look good/fun to draw!
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » absolute spruce fiend
aaa » g1 sales thread!
@theNightmareKing Yaaaa I love crazy oc's >:3c I'll ping you when I open slots for frc/am done with current batch! @seniph Where do u keep getting cool dragons from... [img]https://i.imgur.com/2enSxlj.png[/img] I can do that no problem! Since the skin is a bit complicated, would you be ok paying 650g?
@theNightmareKing
Yaaaa I love crazy oc's >:3c
I'll ping you when I open slots for frc/am done with current batch!

@seniph

Where do u keep getting cool dragons from... 2enSxlj.png
I can do that no problem! Since the skin is a bit complicated, would you be ok paying 650g?
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes Haha thank you!! I'm forever held captive by spruce brainrot :pensive:

That sounds good to me! Thank you again for taking my commission ^^

@Verdes Haha thank you!! I'm forever held captive by spruce brainrot :pensive:

That sounds good to me! Thank you again for taking my commission ^^

wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » absolute spruce fiend
aaa » g1 sales thread!
@seniph Ofc! [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
@seniph
Ofc!
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
seniph totally indirectly sent me here by showing your work off
Sounds good! Thank you sm <33
seniph totally indirectly sent me here by showing your work off
Sounds good! Thank you sm <33
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ue2giBH.png[/img]
ue2giBH.png
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
WOO!! I'd love to get one of my fursona cacti for gems. Also willing to give an extra 1kg to bribe for you to finish in about a week (doesn't have to be exact) for my bday!
WOO!! I'd love to get one of my fursona cacti for gems. Also willing to give an extra 1kg to bribe for you to finish in about a week (doesn't have to be exact) for my bday!
she/her
hoard sale
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21