Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] ♦ Void Tea Art Shop
@Luunai Not a problem, noted you down! [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
@Luunai
Not a problem, noted you down!
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
Style: lineart, marker brush
Background: basic
Reference: lu (eir outfit ref) + nino (his outfit ref) (youre welcome to pick and choose any of their outfits to draw them in!)
Payment method: gems
Type: halfbody
Pose: either something like hugging or holding hands would work!
Emotions: they are a couple so loving + affectionate vibes would be wonderful!
Extra info: i cant think of anything but let me know if you need something more specific and i can come up with something! :>

hopefully this is doable! ^^ thank you for the consideration.
Style: lineart, marker brush
Background: basic
Reference: lu (eir outfit ref) + nino (his outfit ref) (youre welcome to pick and choose any of their outfits to draw them in!)
Pose: either something like hugging or holding hands would work!
Emotions: they are a couple so loving + affectionate vibes would be wonderful!
Extra info: i cant think of anything but let me know if you need something more specific and i can come up with something! :>

hopefully this is doable! ^^ thank you for the consideration.
TEJ9DhB.png

vaughn | they/he | fr+3
Style: sketchy standard rough
Background: advanced?
Reference: Rayla
Pose: Hmm.. Perhaps something where she's reaching out and looking forlorn/sad/insert sad emotion here? But if not then you're welcome to do whatever! She likes to eat and is otherwise pretty upbeat and active
Emotions: ^^
Extra info: Rayla is an energetic and adrenaline-addicted person, and she enjoys adventuring and exploring the wild. She's rather headstrong and impulsive, preferring to live life on the edge rather than being cautious of everything. She's a great fighter, mostly self-taught, and dedicates most of her time to sparring or training, so naturally she also gets competitive... Her home is a manor in the forest, for the background!
Style: sketchy standard rough
Background: advanced?
Reference: Rayla
Pose: Hmm.. Perhaps something where she's reaching out and looking forlorn/sad/insert sad emotion here? But if not then you're welcome to do whatever! She likes to eat and is otherwise pretty upbeat and active
Emotions: ^^
Extra info: Rayla is an energetic and adrenaline-addicted person, and she enjoys adventuring and exploring the wild. She's rather headstrong and impulsive, preferring to live life on the edge rather than being cautious of everything. She's a great fighter, mostly self-taught, and dedicates most of her time to sparring or training, so naturally she also gets competitive... Her home is a manor in the forest, for the background!
CVVoJp3.gif
@Knighterrors
Oooo they're co cute!! I'd love to draw them >:0c
What is the species of the second one? I usually slap eyelashes on my furry designs regardless of gender, so lmk if you don't want that btw!
@Knighterrors
What is the species of the second one? I usually slap eyelashes on my furry designs regardless of gender, so lmk if you don't want that btw!
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
[quote name="@Verdes" date="2024-05-10 16:45:28" ] @Knighterrors Oooo they're co cute!! I'd love to draw them >:0c What is the species of the second one? I usually slap eyelashes on my furry designs regardless of gender, so lmk if you don't want that btw! [/quote] hes a timber wolf! sorry about that not being on his ref sheet! also i dont mind eyelashes at all :>
@Verdes wrote on 2024-05-10 16:45:28:
@Knighterrors
hes a timber wolf! sorry about that not being on his ref sheet! also i dont mind eyelashes at all :>
TEJ9DhB.png

vaughn | they/he | fr+3
@Kxida Sounds interesting, I'm in :eyes: Any type of forest? Time of the day or season? If you would like the manor to be present in the picture, it'd be great if you attatched any examples of what you're looking for [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@Kxida
Sounds interesting, I'm in :eyes:
Any type of forest? Time of the day or season? If you would like the manor to be present in the picture, it'd be great if you attatched any examples of what you're looking for
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
@Knighterrors Alright! That'd be 1750g, I will send you a sketch soon so we can set down the details [emoji=butterfly size=1]
@Knighterrors
Alright! That'd be 1750g, I will send you a sketch soon so we can set down the details
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
She lives in a pretty woodsy forest! like the kind you'd see if you just searched up "anime forest" lol

As for time of day we could always go sunset/night for the vibes, and I don't have a particular season in mind... I don't think the manor really needs to be in the background but if you do want to add it then this is what I imagine it kinda looks like!

https://twitter.com/PlumbobKingdom/status/1346562432777523200

Basically any sort of victorian inspired architecture works :thumbsup:
She lives in a pretty woodsy forest! like the kind you'd see if you just searched up "anime forest" lol

As for time of day we could always go sunset/night for the vibes, and I don't have a particular season in mind... I don't think the manor really needs to be in the background but if you do want to add it then this is what I imagine it kinda looks like!

https://twitter.com/PlumbobKingdom/status/1346562432777523200

Basically any sort of victorian inspired architecture works :thumbsup:
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida Alright, gotcha! I should provide some sketches soon, that'd be 3kg [emoji=butterfly size=1] [size=1][color=grey]AHAH NOT THE SIMS... I love the game simply bc it lets you customise things aesthetically with cc's
@Kxida
Alright, gotcha! I should provide some sketches soon, that'd be 3kg
AHAH NOT THE SIMS... I love the game simply bc it lets you customise things aesthetically with cc's
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes

AAA AWESOME TYSM <3 I'm so excited to see what u do w him!!
@Verdes

AAA AWESOME TYSM <3 I'm so excited to see what u do w him!!
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png