Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 8000g for a Sailfish Parchment
1 2 3 4 5
i am literally SO grateful to the user that i managed to snag a marlin gene parchment from for only 215g at the last minute when they were hovering at around 800g,, i was grinding for it for two days in a row and getting despondent i wouldn’t be able to fully gene my dusties before the breeding cooldown ended… a blessing from the heavens, lol, i empathize so heavily with y’all <3 good luck
i am literally SO grateful to the user that i managed to snag a marlin gene parchment from for only 215g at the last minute when they were hovering at around 800g,, i was grinding for it for two days in a row and getting despondent i wouldn’t be able to fully gene my dusties before the breeding cooldown ended… a blessing from the heavens, lol, i empathize so heavily with y’all <3 good luck
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| I'm selling monstera skins!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
I am kicking myself for not buying more than one Sailfish parchment before the dustie release, back when they were about 25g. I strongly suspected they were going to have Sailfish/Marlin, I knew there was going to be some inflation, why did I only get one?
I am kicking myself for not buying more than one Sailfish parchment before the dustie release, back when they were about 25g. I strongly suspected they were going to have Sailfish/Marlin, I knew there was going to be some inflation, why did I only get one?
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
1 2 3 4 5