Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | oxen's auction service
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

@Liliyanna

alrighty, i'll be able to start the auction tomorrow. :]

@TeenyTK

yeah the price of 2l dragons has gone up quite a bit lol. i'll be able to start the auction on tuesday.

@Gaaming

we could do 2kg for the xyx peridot, and maybe 2.5kg for the xxy ultramarine?

it'll be a 5 day auction, and i'll be able to start on wednesday.

@Liliyanna

alrighty, i'll be able to start the auction tomorrow. :]

@TeenyTK

yeah the price of 2l dragons has gone up quite a bit lol. i'll be able to start the auction on tuesday.

@Gaaming

we could do 2kg for the xyx peridot, and maybe 2.5kg for the xxy ultramarine?

it'll be a 5 day auction, and i'll be able to start on wednesday.
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
I sure won't complain about that, lol. Tuesday sounds fantastic, thank you c:
I sure won't complain about that, lol. Tuesday sounds fantastic, thank you c:
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
All sounds good, thanks! >3
All sounds good, thanks! >3
gaaming-vapour2.gif
IMG-4705.gif
Looking to get this gal auctioned since I... probably won't be able to do it myself XXY Lead/Maroon G1 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91744967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/917450/91744967.png[/img][/url] AB set (and actively on AH) at 10kg SB probably around 3.5-4.5kg? Idk, I do know previous XXY Lead/Maroon sold at a close price, and later on AH resold at 7.5kg (noted in the bio) when I was researching. The bio of that previous xxy is now wiped so, no proof of that, but. Yeah. Timeframe... I don't know. Whatever is standard IG? 3? 5 days? A week? I'm clueless. Accepted items at LAH: Eggs, Gem MP stuff. (No more than 50% tho.) Payment plans only if 75% upfront, holds... no. Let me know if you'd suggest anything different? Edit: as a sidenote, I do also have an infertile glitch dragon I'd like to auction at some point, but am stuck utterly waffling and terrified of doing so bc of their uh. Starting bid suggestion. Have you run any auctions for one before?
Looking to get this gal auctioned since I... probably won't be able to do it myself

XXY Lead/Maroon G1
91744967.png
AB set (and actively on AH) at 10kg
SB probably around 3.5-4.5kg? Idk, I do know previous XXY Lead/Maroon sold at a close price, and later on AH resold at 7.5kg (noted in the bio) when I was researching. The bio of that previous xxy is now wiped so, no proof of that, but. Yeah.
Timeframe... I don't know. Whatever is standard IG? 3? 5 days? A week? I'm clueless.
Accepted items at LAH: Eggs, Gem MP stuff. (No more than 50% tho.)
Payment plans only if 75% upfront, holds... no.

Let me know if you'd suggest anything different?

Edit: as a sidenote, I do also have an infertile glitch dragon I'd like to auction at some point, but am stuck utterly waffling and terrified of doing so bc of their uh. Starting bid suggestion. Have you run any auctions for one before?
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png

@Hazeledpoppy

hmm. i think we could do a 3kg sb, and a 5 day auction if that works for you.

everything else looks good, and i should be able to start the auction on friday.

@Hazeledpoppy

hmm. i think we could do a 3kg sb, and a 5 day auction if that works for you.

everything else looks good, and i should be able to start the auction on friday.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
That sounds good to me, then! Thank you for the help :)
That sounds good to me, then! Thank you for the help :)
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png

@Hazeledpoppy

oh i just noticed the edit.

i've never actually auctioned an infertile dragon, so i really have no idea what a good sb would be. :')

@Hazeledpoppy

oh i just noticed the edit.

i've never actually auctioned an infertile dragon, so i really have no idea what a good sb would be. :')

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
hello! I've got some mass hatch sales & some other doubles I'd like to get auctioned off -

everyone here, at the very least - though if you happen to see anyone worth adding to it from the holding tab in my hibden could toss them in as part of it too!

the XYZ's could all start at 100g I suppose, and the doubles as following (not firm on these, so if you think they should be changed lmk!)

strawberry/cherry xyy - I bought her for 3kG ungened and I don't want to lose too much on her, so maybe starting at 1500g-2000g?
Sunshine/Garnet xxy - Bought for 8kG as-is, could start at 4kG potentially? I know there's other sunshine xxy's on the AH for as low as 2kG, but garnet is a really nice tert /shrug
grapefruit/brown xyx - bought for 500g, could start at 200g for her
mist/soil xyy - Could start at 200g for her as well
latte/lemon xyx - 200g for him as well :>

also - i do have a spreadsheet with a pinglist for some of the mass hatch dragons, assuming you want to accept the auction would you want the link to that to ping those who were interested or would you want me to do it? :>

Otherwise, g/t would be 1:1000 & partial payment in wishlist items is a-ok

edit: forgot auction length! 3-5 days is preferable for me

second edit: Everyone here is unbred except Iunia, who also has art in her bio
hello! I've got some mass hatch sales & some other doubles I'd like to get auctioned off -

everyone here, at the very least - though if you happen to see anyone worth adding to it from the holding tab in my hibden could toss them in as part of it too!

the XYZ's could all start at 100g I suppose, and the doubles as following (not firm on these, so if you think they should be changed lmk!)

strawberry/cherry xyy - I bought her for 3kG ungened and I don't want to lose too much on her, so maybe starting at 1500g-2000g?
Sunshine/Garnet xxy - Bought for 8kG as-is, could start at 4kG potentially? I know there's other sunshine xxy's on the AH for as low as 2kG, but garnet is a really nice tert /shrug
grapefruit/brown xyx - bought for 500g, could start at 200g for her
mist/soil xyy - Could start at 200g for her as well
latte/lemon xyx - 200g for him as well :>

also - i do have a spreadsheet with a pinglist for some of the mass hatch dragons, assuming you want to accept the auction would you want the link to that to ping those who were interested or would you want me to do it? :>

Otherwise, g/t would be 1:1000 & partial payment in wishlist items is a-ok

edit: forgot auction length! 3-5 days is preferable for me

second edit: Everyone here is unbred except Iunia, who also has art in her bio
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>

@Raidye

yeah i think we can do 2kg for the xyy cherry and 4kg for the xxy sunshine. the prices for the other doubles look good too.

and in the den tab i think the buttercup/soil/sand and the forest/algae/silver could also be added to the auction.

it'll be a 5 day auction, i'll be able to start tomorrow

i can ping the lists myself or you can do it if you want, i don't mind :]

@Raidye

yeah i think we can do 2kg for the xyy cherry and 4kg for the xxy sunshine. the prices for the other doubles look good too.

and in the den tab i think the buttercup/soil/sand and the forest/algae/silver could also be added to the auction.

it'll be a 5 day auction, i'll be able to start tomorrow

i can ping the lists myself or you can do it if you want, i don't mind :]

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
that works for me!!

I won't be home most of tomorrow to help out at a yardsale, so here's the spreadsheet!

You should have access to the individual dragon pinglists, if it's too much to sift through I can go through it myself and just DM you the pings for each one :>
that works for me!!

I won't be home most of tomorrow to help out at a yardsale, so here's the spreadsheet!

You should have access to the individual dragon pinglists, if it's too much to sift through I can go through it myself and just DM you the pings for each one :>
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91