Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] ♦ Void Tea Art Shop
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Verdes Yayy nice!! Just to make sure, does this include colors as well like the last sketch I sent?
@Verdes Yayy nice!! Just to make sure, does this include colors as well like the last sketch I sent?
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » absolute spruce fiend
aaa » g1 sales thread!
Style: Doodle (Sketch Premium)
Background: If you can, I'd like 2 versions of the same image, one white and one transparent
Reference: loblolly
Payment method: Gem
Type: bust
Pose: Whatever you'd like
Emotions: Feeling of unease, stress, uncertainty
Extra info: Not in the ref but please draw them with dark shadows under the eyes. Appearing more disheveled as well. As for design: one eye does not dilate properly and this eye is the only one drawn with eyelashes
Style: Doodle (Sketch Premium)
Background: If you can, I'd like 2 versions of the same image, one white and one transparent
Reference: loblolly
Payment method: Gem
Type: bust
Pose: Whatever you'd like
Emotions: Feeling of unease, stress, uncertainty
Extra info: Not in the ref but please draw them with dark shadows under the eyes. Appearing more disheveled as well. As for design: one eye does not dilate properly and this eye is the only one drawn with eyelashes
eheu... ova!
no pronouns, refer to me as Dormie or Dormiebasne. Don't use they/them please.
@seniph
Ya it's colored!

@Dormiebasne
No problem, can do o7
@seniph
Ya it's colored!

@Dormiebasne
No problem, can do o7
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
Oh my gosh your art is so fantastic!!
There's so much stuff prrtpp so I'm not sure if I read everything correctly, a lot of the options say open but based on slots only doodles are? Could you confirm if that's the case?
I'd love to get a line-art bust, if possible! Though will order a doodle if they're not open. Thanks in advance! ;w;
Oh my gosh your art is so fantastic!!
There's so much stuff prrtpp so I'm not sure if I read everything correctly, a lot of the options say open but based on slots only doodles are? Could you confirm if that's the case?
I'd love to get a line-art bust, if possible! Though will order a doodle if they're not open. Thanks in advance! ;w;
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
@Giltine13 Ya right now only doodles are open! I will free up slots after I'm done with this batch though :fire: Also thank youuu [emoji=sandsurge size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Giltine13
Ya right now only doodles are open! I will free up slots after I'm done with this batch though :fire:
Also thank youuu
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
[center][size=4][color=grey]Recently finished! [/size] [color=grey]Done a bunch again, I'm thinking about merging sketch premium with watercolor sketchy bc. It's kinda similiar LOL... I love doing those [img]https://i.imgur.com/iyV7HB2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/P7eTT3x.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MZDZ6Oq.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KjwbuZ4.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LhbUp01.jpeg[/img] (Also line art brush marker v) [img]https://i.imgur.com/sKKPVbV.png[/img]
Recently finished!
Done a bunch again, I'm thinking about merging sketch premium with watercolor sketchy bc. It's kinda similiar LOL... I love doing those

iyV7HB2.png
P7eTT3x.png
MZDZ6Oq.png
KjwbuZ4.png
LhbUp01.jpeg
(Also line art brush marker v)
sKKPVbV.png
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes I was thinking of giving you some freedom for a character to chose and having bg and colors inspired/based on the character itself (I do have color suggestions but absolute freedom there) so my possible options for you to pick would be:
the one who travels through timespace, gathering stories and narrating myths
she who follows nature and the moon, with themes of water and reflections too
the woman with a twisted fate, with horror-y elements
he who follows the sun and the light, a kind soul
the one who lived through war, hell and survived

(These are just for the vibe, I can give specific suggestions on bg/colors)
@Verdes I was thinking of giving you some freedom for a character to chose and having bg and colors inspired/based on the character itself (I do have color suggestions but absolute freedom there) so my possible options for you to pick would be:
the one who travels through timespace, gathering stories and narrating myths
she who follows nature and the moon, with themes of water and reflections too
the woman with a twisted fate, with horror-y elements
he who follows the sun and the light, a kind soul
the one who lived through war, hell and survived

(These are just for the vibe, I can give specific suggestions on bg/colors)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
omg how have I only just discovered you now? your art is gorgeous!!

two quick questions for ya!

- do you have a slot open for an art page? (unsure if it would fall under doodle slots or not)

- and kinda unrelated, but do you happen to have the toyhouse page to the character in this piece? i wanna favorite em lol their design is a big inspo
omg how have I only just discovered you now? your art is gorgeous!!

two quick questions for ya!

- do you have a slot open for an art page? (unsure if it would fall under doodle slots or not)

- and kinda unrelated, but do you happen to have the toyhouse page to the character in this piece? i wanna favorite em lol their design is a big inspo
she/her
hoard sale
Hello hello!!
Your artstyle is so beautiful honestly, I wish I could throw real money at you!! <33 but I also need usd comms lol
Are you currently taking slots? I wasn't sure if you have a limit to FR currency slots ;v;
And if so, would you be comfortable drawing this character? She's a little eccentric ^^"
Hello hello!!
Your artstyle is so beautiful honestly, I wish I could throw real money at you!! <33 but I also need usd comms lol
Are you currently taking slots? I wasn't sure if you have a limit to FR currency slots ;v;
And if so, would you be comfortable drawing this character? She's a little eccentric ^^"
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
Hello again! Is it possible if I could claim another doodle slot like last time? I really liked how Astor's commission came out, so I'm hoping to get one for my dragon Kael! (she also has spruce colors if that intrigues you >:3c )
Hello again! Is it possible if I could claim another doodle slot like last time? I really liked how Astor's commission came out, so I'm hoping to get one for my dragon Kael! (she also has spruce colors if that intrigues you >:3c )
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » absolute spruce fiend
aaa » g1 sales thread!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21