Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What music artists fit breeds + flights?
1 2
What music artists would you assign to different dragon breeds and flights? Here are some of my ideas, featuring some of my favorite music artists:

Breeds

Bogsneak: Cosmo Sheldrake (Swarm Swamp Swim is a perfect Bogsneak theme song)

Skydancer: The Crane Wives

Guardian: Of Monsters And Men

Flights

Wind: The Oh Hellos

Light: Florence + The Machine

These are just the artists I listen to, not necessarily the ones that I think fit the dragons the most overall. What are some of your ideas? (Feel free to provide alternate ideas for the breeds and flights I gave artists to)
What music artists would you assign to different dragon breeds and flights? Here are some of my ideas, featuring some of my favorite music artists:

Breeds

Bogsneak: Cosmo Sheldrake (Swarm Swamp Swim is a perfect Bogsneak theme song)

Skydancer: The Crane Wives

Guardian: Of Monsters And Men

Flights

Wind: The Oh Hellos

Light: Florence + The Machine

These are just the artists I listen to, not necessarily the ones that I think fit the dragons the most overall. What are some of your ideas? (Feel free to provide alternate ideas for the breeds and flights I gave artists to)
oJK1fXV.png
Lemon Demon for Arcane.........i have to ok
Lemon Demon for Arcane.........i have to ok
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
Oh I just KNOW the lightning flight is getting weird with it.. Theremins and harsh noise, warehouse raves that utilize the sounds of machinery in the music like how real industrial music originated.

Can you imagine being a lightning dragon in the pit at a shifting expanse warehouse rave and the dj plays a clip of the stormcatcher screaming get back to work before the beat drops..

Daft punk for sure when it comes to specific bands though.
Oh I just KNOW the lightning flight is getting weird with it.. Theremins and harsh noise, warehouse raves that utilize the sounds of machinery in the music like how real industrial music originated.

Can you imagine being a lightning dragon in the pit at a shifting expanse warehouse rave and the dj plays a clip of the stormcatcher screaming get back to work before the beat drops..

Daft punk for sure when it comes to specific bands though.
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - she/her
- FR Time
- 21 y/o
- Wishlist
-accents
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
[quote name="RidgeButch" date="2024-05-11 20:34:34" ] Can you imagine being a lightning dragon in the pit at a shifting expanse warehouse rave and the dj plays a clip of the stormcatcher screaming get back to work before the beat drops.. [/quote] oh my god lmao
RidgeButch wrote on 2024-05-11 20:34:34:
oh my god lmao
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
Yoshida Brothers for imps.
i second lemon demon for arcane, or maybe panic at the disco, specifically pre-2013 panic at the disco

aberrations are also like lemon demon or mother mother vibes

tundras are hozier coded to me for reasons i cannot articulate

pearcatchers are lofi beats to relax/study to
i second lemon demon for arcane, or maybe panic at the disco, specifically pre-2013 panic at the disco

aberrations are also like lemon demon or mother mother vibes

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif kipper
he/they • fr+8
___
lore shop (closed until may)
pfp dragon
about me
__HLmowjw.png
[quote name="ghostpath" date="2024-05-12 02:20:14" ] i second lemon demon for arcane, or maybe panic at the disco, specifically pre-2013 panic at the disco tundras are hozier coded to me for reasons i cannot articulate pearcatchers are lofi beats to relax/study to [/quote] Tundra hozier read is wild but I like it. I actually think coatls might be the soft lofi beats. Pearlcatchers are stereotypically snooty/gossipiers so I think they'd either be cafe ambiance or dark academia/classical music. dusthides are folk music. ;w; (irish possibly) earth might be folk or folk rock, or indie folk rock. Edgier flavours being Andrew Jiahand Jackson or Days N Daze? Tho i also see em with bands like crane wives. ALSO SKYDANCERS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH CRANE WIVES MIGHT BE ENOUGH OF A REASON FOR ME TO GET MORE AND GUARDIANS AS MONSTERS IN MEN??? <3 <3 <3
ghostpath wrote on 2024-05-12 02:20:14:

Tundra hozier read is wild but I like it.
I actually think coatls might be the soft lofi beats. Pearlcatchers are stereotypically snooty/gossipiers so I think they'd either be cafe ambiance or dark academia/classical music.

dusthides are folk music. ;w; (irish possibly)
earth might be folk or folk rock, or indie folk rock. Edgier flavours being Andrew Jiahand Jackson or Days N Daze? Tho i also see em with bands like crane wives.

ALSO SKYDANCERS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH CRANE WIVES MIGHT BE ENOUGH OF A REASON FOR ME TO GET MORE

AND GUARDIANS AS MONSTERS IN MEN??? <3 <3 <3
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
lemon demon arcane is so real as is cosmo sheldrake for bogsneaks. i don't rly know specific jazz artists but the idea of a jazz ballad gives me water vibes but like in the prophecy way. for like the "sea shanty pirate tradership" vibe? hello poor man's poison
lemon demon arcane is so real as is cosmo sheldrake for bogsneaks. i don't rly know specific jazz artists but the idea of a jazz ballad gives me water vibes but like in the prophecy way. for like the "sea shanty pirate tradership" vibe? hello poor man's poison
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Ador" date="2024-05-12 02:08:08" ] Yoshida Brothers for imps. [/quote] Seconding this plus Machine Girl for snurges, Kero Kero Bonito and Thumpasaurus for aether, Kate NV for skydancers, Masayoshi Takanaka for spirals, 100 gecs for ridgies, and Girl Talk for nocs. Yellow Magic Orchestra for Arcane, Cocteau Twins for Shadow, Dopethrone for Plague.
Ador wrote on 2024-05-12 02:08:08:

Seconding this plus Machine Girl for snurges, Kero Kero Bonito and Thumpasaurus for aether, Kate NV for skydancers, Masayoshi Takanaka for spirals, 100 gecs for ridgies, and Girl Talk for nocs.

Yellow Magic Orchestra for Arcane, Cocteau Twins for Shadow, Dopethrone for Plague.
zqDx8gm.png
i'd like to object. the subject matter of 100 gecs is so completely ridiculous and the sound is so hilariously stimulating that they have to be the ceo of spiral music.
i'd like to object. the subject matter of 100 gecs is so completely ridiculous and the sound is so hilariously stimulating that they have to be the ceo of spiral music.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2