Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ready for Art Fight?
1 2 3 4 5
Yeeee haw

I'm getting pretty excited it already time for Art Fight here soon! Excited to see what the teas are. I was on Team vampire last year, and in my heart we won...

Regardless, anyone else excited? I'm about to start reworking my characters again for Art Fight. Art Fight really helped me break out and start drawing again like how I used to.

Also here is my profile but I'm bound to move some characters around. Can't wait to see everyone who participates!

Art fight Account!
Yeeee haw

I'm getting pretty excited it already time for Art Fight here soon! Excited to see what the teas are. I was on Team vampire last year, and in my heart we won...

Regardless, anyone else excited? I'm about to start reworking my characters again for Art Fight. Art Fight really helped me break out and start drawing again like how I used to.

Also here is my profile but I'm bound to move some characters around. Can't wait to see everyone who participates!

Art fight Account!
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
oh dear god I keep on forgetting about Art Fight and by the time I'm reminded that it exists I haven't prepared at ALL. I keep on telling myself I'll participate next year but never have, maybe I'll finally try this year ^^;

Haven't drawn any of my OCs in so long and really need to update their designs... here's to hoping art block bite me in the butt once more
oh dear god I keep on forgetting about Art Fight and by the time I'm reminded that it exists I haven't prepared at ALL. I keep on telling myself I'll participate next year but never have, maybe I'll finally try this year ^^;

Haven't drawn any of my OCs in so long and really need to update their designs... here's to hoping art block bite me in the butt once more
56069.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngKRcB6uC.png

"I want to take a walk every day ~ But I am stuck in a cave" - Every Day by Bo En
I need to update my account a bit but I'm prepared this year!
I need to update my account a bit but I'm prepared this year!
She/Her 24
Big Dragon Nerd
I only ever get obsessed with media that's at least 10 years old for some reason.
Artist and Writer
Sorry to burst in screaming like an overly excited Kool-Aid Man, but…

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

HRREGH. I’M SO EXCITED FOR ART FIGHT. I am currently in the process of preparing, making refs for characters, finishing WIP designs, writing character bios, and doing off-season revenges for people who attacked me last year (as I was very busy and didn’t get to participate much last time). This is my third Art Fight, but it’s really only my second real one, since, as I said, I didn’t really get to do much last year. I hope that it’ll be spectacular!
Sorry to burst in screaming like an overly excited Kool-Aid Man, but…

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

HRREGH. I’M SO EXCITED FOR ART FIGHT. I am currently in the process of preparing, making refs for characters, finishing WIP designs, writing character bios, and doing off-season revenges for people who attacked me last year (as I was very busy and didn’t get to participate much last time). This is my third Art Fight, but it’s really only my second real one, since, as I said, I didn’t really get to do much last year. I hope that it’ll be spectacular!
oJK1fXV.png
@GenderlessCrow

Hey, I belive in you! I was in the same boat every year and last year was the first time in 6 years I actually just jumped in and did it. My first year I only did one drawing lol. I grabbed old characters, gave them a fresh coat of paint and just jumped in!

@KarateOdysseyman
Same same I have to do a character rotation and put in my newbies :3 Can't wait to see the prompts this year for teams! I think I'm ready, I like to think so hopefully.
@GenderlessCrow

Hey, I belive in you! I was in the same boat every year and last year was the first time in 6 years I actually just jumped in and did it. My first year I only did one drawing lol. I grabbed old characters, gave them a fresh coat of paint and just jumped in!

@KarateOdysseyman
Same same I have to do a character rotation and put in my newbies :3 Can't wait to see the prompts this year for teams! I think I'm ready, I like to think so hopefully.
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

I'll have to see if I have enough motivation.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

I'll have to see if I have enough motivation.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I'm excited, but I'm also really stressed about getting refs together in time. A bunch of my characters, including my sona, need redesigns or desperately need new refs in my current artstyle.
I'm excited, but I'm also really stressed about getting refs together in time. A bunch of my characters, including my sona, need redesigns or desperately need new refs in my current artstyle.
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.pngWishlist || Cauldron
@DriftingDreams

YES YES YES!

This is technically my thirds year! I've been signed up forever but I always just shyed out of it normally. But I'm ready, here to make (firendly) enemies!! I'm thinking of making official refs and bios hopefully too. Last year I had ONE WEEK to prepare and so I made do. That being said, last year was a blast and I'm ready to RUUUUMBBBLEEE
@DriftingDreams

YES YES YES!

This is technically my thirds year! I've been signed up forever but I always just shyed out of it normally. But I'm ready, here to make (firendly) enemies!! I'm thinking of making official refs and bios hopefully too. Last year I had ONE WEEK to prepare and so I made do. That being said, last year was a blast and I'm ready to RUUUUMBBBLEEE
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
Totally not stalking this thread to find more characters to bookmark...

This year will be my seventh year participating! Last year I did 18 pieces over the course of the month, the most I've ever done! And now I won't be in college classes, though I might be busy working at my real job, so we'll see if I can match it this year...

I'm still updating my characters and their refs and adding more, but you can look at my profile if you're interested!

Excited for this year! :D
Totally not stalking this thread to find more characters to bookmark...

This year will be my seventh year participating! Last year I did 18 pieces over the course of the month, the most I've ever done! And now I won't be in college classes, though I might be busy working at my real job, so we'll see if I can match it this year...

I'm still updating my characters and their refs and adding more, but you can look at my profile if you're interested!

Excited for this year! :D
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
It's been a few years, and I still have missing character reference sheets[emoji=tundra deadpan size=1] Really should remedy that...and all the empty fr bios...and...
It's been a few years, and I still have missing character reference sheets Really should remedy that...and all the empty fr bios...and...
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
1 2 3 4 5