Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art from Planet Popstar (Open)
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
@NerdMom

i'm glad you like them and I appreciate that and the compliment the person gave the art on the lineage thread :3
@NerdMom

i'm glad you like them and I appreciate that and the compliment the person gave the art on the lineage thread :3
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
[quote name="NerdMom" date="2024-05-11 19:13:43" ] Hey may I pre-pay to add one of your commissions as a raffle prize to make my raffle more interesting? 75g headshot of unknown difficulty but background can be limited to solid color or simple like stars or day sky Winner places their request around May 26 and turnaround 2-4 weeks sounds reasonable to me [/quote] ^ ? In case this gets missed at bottom of last page
NerdMom wrote on 2024-05-11 19:13:43:
Hey may I pre-pay to add one of your commissions as a raffle prize to make my raffle more interesting?

75g
headshot of unknown difficulty
but background can be limited to solid color or simple like stars or day sky
Winner places their request around May 26
and turnaround 2-4 weeks sounds reasonable to me

^ ? In case this gets missed at bottom of last page
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
@NerdMom

oh ye i saw it i was typing :'>

sure just make sure to remind me when someone does win it cuz i have a terrible memory :'D
also cuz this would now be the second raffle i'm "reserved" for but that other one's in october so all i need to remember for that one is don't touch the pre payment until i draw the raffle prize ":>

also a quick question, the 2-4 week turnaround means i have to finish it within that timeframe? Or the winner has to place the request within that timeframe? (If it's the former i can handle that timeframe, i doubt i will procastinate for over 4 weeks-)
@NerdMom

oh ye i saw it i was typing :'>

sure just make sure to remind me when someone does win it cuz i have a terrible memory :'D
also cuz this would now be the second raffle i'm "reserved" for but that other one's in october so all i need to remember for that one is don't touch the pre payment until i draw the raffle prize ":>

also a quick question, the 2-4 week turnaround means i have to finish it within that timeframe? Or the winner has to place the request within that timeframe? (If it's the former i can handle that timeframe, i doubt i will procastinate for over 4 weeks-)
Pardon for duplicate, but just making sure. Of course typing time makes sense, sorry.

Oh cool for accepting! Yeah, winner can place their request near the end of this month so that’s when project “starts”.

I figured 2 weeks from then would be a normal turnaround and 4 weeks would be extended due date if an emergency happens? If you’re confident it’ll be even less, yay even better!

1 - so you definitely accept and I should pay and add you on my prize list?
2 - so I should write up the prize and say your delivery after getting the request is MOST LIKELY 2 weeks or less?
Pardon for duplicate, but just making sure. Of course typing time makes sense, sorry.

Oh cool for accepting! Yeah, winner can place their request near the end of this month so that’s when project “starts”.

I figured 2 weeks from then would be a normal turnaround and 4 weeks would be extended due date if an emergency happens? If you’re confident it’ll be even less, yay even better!

1 - so you definitely accept and I should pay and add you on my prize list?
2 - so I should write up the prize and say your delivery after getting the request is MOST LIKELY 2 weeks or less?
@NerdMom

it's oki and sure i think i can manage with about 2 weeks :'>

I'll let you know if anything should happen and make me need that extra timeframe :>
@NerdMom

it's oki and sure i think i can manage with about 2 weeks :'>

I'll let you know if anything should happen and make me need that extra timeframe :>
Thanks, excellent!! 75g pre-pay on the way [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thanks, excellent!! 75g pre-pay on the way
Hi! Client BadPearl will be arriving soon or sending PM about their request for this prepaid deal. Thanks so much again!
Hi! Client BadPearl will be arriving soon or sending PM about their request for this prepaid deal. Thanks so much again!
@NerdMom

oki thanks for the heads up :3
they haven't messaged me at all yet but i'll keep an eye out :>
@NerdMom

oki thanks for the heads up :3
they haven't messaged me at all yet but i'll keep an eye out :>
@ShiverStar Hey hello it's me!! Thank you NerdMom for introducing me hahaha Could I please get a FR headshot of this guy here? [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92001913][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/920020/92001913_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] He's got a pretty serious / grumpy / aggressive demeanor, so I'd like the headshot to reflect one of those expressions. If you're including apparel, I would also like one of the [gamedb item=768] (left) to be broken off (see his bio for a reference photo). I'll leave the background and other details to you - I don't really mind :) [/columns] If you're unable to complete it within two weeks don't stress, please take your time - I'm happy to wait longer. Thank you, if you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask! ^_^
@ShiverStar

Hey hello it's me!! Thank you NerdMom for introducing me hahaha

Could I please get a FR headshot of this guy here?
92001913_350.png He's got a pretty serious / grumpy / aggressive demeanor, so I'd like the headshot to reflect one of those expressions.

If you're including apparel, I would also like one of the Bone Antlers (left) to be broken off (see his bio for a reference photo).

I'll leave the background and other details to you - I don't really mind :)

If you're unable to complete it within two weeks don't stress, please take your time - I'm happy to wait longer.

Thank you, if you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask! ^_^
znCNPva.png
@BadPearl [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]hey hey congrats on winning NerdMom's raffle!!! :D [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] and how about me drawing part of Beast's scene as a background for the headshot? :>
@BadPearl

hey hey congrats on winning NerdMom's raffle!!! :D

and how about me drawing part of Beast's scene as a background for the headshot? :>
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67