Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art from Planet Popstar (Open)
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
@NerdMom

oooooohhhhh!!!!!
i completely forgot i had sample art on the first page, i'm so stupid >:'D

but oki i will do my best with the dragons and the backgrounds :3
@NerdMom

oooooohhhhh!!!!!
i completely forgot i had sample art on the first page, i'm so stupid >:'D

but oki i will do my best with the dragons and the backgrounds :3
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
Glad to hear! Sorry again for causing confusion and costing you time. Looking forward to it and I’m sure whatever you do will be cool~

Glad to hear! Sorry again for causing confusion and costing you time. Looking forward to it and I’m sure whatever you do will be cool~

A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@NerdMom

no it's oki don't worry about that, it's also my fault for not remembering i even have sample art :'D
@NerdMom

no it's oki don't worry about that, it's also my fault for not remembering i even have sample art :'D
@NerdMom [img]https://i.postimg.cc/MpQqQQPB/2024-05-10-0zm-Kleki.png[/img] oki so here's one, hope you like it and hopefully that's what you meant by the background details and sending one at a time :> sorry it took so long i did say i might procastinate, especially since this week i had testing at school and in the span of 2 days my hands "broke" from writing essays :'D (working on the second one now)
@NerdMom

2024-05-10-0zm-Kleki.png
oki so here's one, hope you like it and hopefully that's what you meant by the background details and sending one at a time :>

sorry it took so long i did say i might procastinate, especially since this week i had testing at school and in the span of 2 days my hands "broke" from writing essays :'D
(working on the second one now)
@ShiverStar THAT IS SO INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS! WHOOO I LOVE HOW YOU DID THE POSE AND ESPECIALLY THE COLORATION! Background HECK YEAH Nature is “behind” for the past and Plague is “in front” for the future. Full sympathy for school. School and RL comes first, and I am proud of you for making it through testing and essays! Sorry especially for your hand. That much on the body and strain on the mind of thinking of all those essays sounds terrible. I apologize so much for you drawing the background. I thought the request meant copy pasting from those scenes. Tip on the way but it’s surely less than this deserves. [emoji=wildclaw star size=1]
@ShiverStar THAT IS SO INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS! WHOOO I LOVE HOW YOU DID THE POSE AND ESPECIALLY THE COLORATION! Background HECK YEAH Nature is “behind” for the past and Plague is “in front” for the future.

Full sympathy for school. School and RL comes first, and I am proud of you for making it through testing and essays! Sorry especially for your hand. That much on the body and strain on the mind of thinking of all those essays sounds terrible.

I apologize so much for you drawing the background. I thought the request meant copy pasting from those scenes. Tip on the way but it’s surely less than this deserves.
I just keep staring. You made such a great mascot.
I just keep staring. You made such a great mascot.
@NerdMom oh ye that's pretty much what i meant by "asking for a background" that i'd draw it :3 [img]https://i.postimg.cc/LXLptmyV/2024-05-11-0zz-Kleki.png[/img] aaaaand two :3 hope you like it :D
@NerdMom

oh ye that's pretty much what i meant by "asking for a background" that i'd draw it :3

2024-05-11-0zz-Kleki.png
aaaaand two :3
hope you like it :D
OMG 2ND MASCOT LOOKS FANTASTIC! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS SO FANTASTIC!
OMG 2ND MASCOT LOOKS FANTASTIC! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS SO FANTASTIC!
You made me proud and THRILLED to display this with my project. If I didn’t say already, name and shop link are included in any post with these. I hope you get many more customers. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
You made me proud and THRILLED to display this with my project. If I didn’t say already, name and shop link are included in any post with these. I hope you get many more customers.
Hey may I pre-pay to add one of your commissions as a raffle prize to make my raffle more interesting?

75g
headshot of unknown difficulty
but background can be limited to solid color or simple like stars or day sky
Winner places their request around May 26
and turnaround 2-4 weeks sounds reasonable to me
Hey may I pre-pay to add one of your commissions as a raffle prize to make my raffle more interesting?

75g
headshot of unknown difficulty
but background can be limited to solid color or simple like stars or day sky
Winner places their request around May 26
and turnaround 2-4 weeks sounds reasonable to me
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67