Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free from college!!!
1 2
FINALLY! After a year I can finally play flight rising again! I've barely been able to play even six months ago, and now with my freshman year over I have the time again! So excited to play again with you all!!! Hope everyone in school had a good finals week :)
FINALLY! After a year I can finally play flight rising again! I've barely been able to play even six months ago, and now with my freshman year over I have the time again! So excited to play again with you all!!! Hope everyone in school had a good finals week :)
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Congrats getting through your freshman year! That lull between school years and even semesters is so freeing, I remember always making the most out of my virtual pet site playing during then, hahaha.
Congrats getting through your freshman year! That lull between school years and even semesters is so freeing, I remember always making the most out of my virtual pet site playing during then, hahaha.
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Pompompurin
FR Time + 15

ack, i'm in highschool and the seniors just graduated (heartbreak emoji) but the rest of us still have two weeks left!
ack, i'm in highschool and the seniors just graduated (heartbreak emoji) but the rest of us still have two weeks left!
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Congrats on making it through your first year! I just graduated so huzzah no more schooling for me, I'm exhausted lol

But hey we survived <3
Congrats on making it through your first year! I just graduated so huzzah no more schooling for me, I'm exhausted lol

But hey we survived <3
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
jealous... I have exams in 2.5 weeks so I'm nowhere close freedom </3
jealous... I have exams in 2.5 weeks so I'm nowhere close freedom </3
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
i'm down for exams in 3 weeks and then mid year break so i'm excited to be free!!
i'm down for exams in 3 weeks and then mid year break so i'm excited to be free!!
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
grats, hopefully your classes have gone well and enjoy your break
I still have another month myself
grats, hopefully your classes have gone well and enjoy your break
I still have another month myself
we may have done an oopsie with a small piece of the hoverview vale
Congratulations, coming from a person who graduated last year (from vocational school)!
Congratulations, coming from a person who graduated last year (from vocational school)!
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
does school end mid may in the US?... where i live school usually ends in 30-31 of may and then the exam season starts and lasts up to like maybe the end of june and only then you're free,,,

either way! congrats!!! hope you'll have a fantastic summer break!!
does school end mid may in the US?... where i live school usually ends in 30-31 of may and then the exam season starts and lasts up to like maybe the end of june and only then you're free,,,

either way! congrats!!! hope you'll have a fantastic summer break!!
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
It depends, but usually schools end around May to the middle of June. Thank you! And I hope your summer is awesome :)
It depends, but usually schools end around May to the middle of June. Thank you! And I hope your summer is awesome :)
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
1 2