Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightrising Slow for anybody else?
1 2
Oh yeah, it definitely felt slower for me too. At first I thought it was purely on my end considering my very old laptop struggles at times.
Oh yeah, it definitely felt slower for me too. At first I thought it was purely on my end considering my very old laptop struggles at times.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
Honestly for the past couple weeks for me, usually I attribute site slowness to more traffic than usual, like when a new breed releases the player count with really spike up. But there's been a pretty high average of about 5000 online lately, most of which are guests. Not sure if it's related but I have been wondering why the site is so slow and how there can be that many guests!
Honestly for the past couple weeks for me, usually I attribute site slowness to more traffic than usual, like when a new breed releases the player count with really spike up. But there's been a pretty high average of about 5000 online lately, most of which are guests. Not sure if it's related but I have been wondering why the site is so slow and how there can be that many guests!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
We had an issue a couple years ago that turned out to be traffic related where the internet traffic pathway a lot of users use ended up getting really busy and caught up on a particular node in between FR's servers and those users devices. I wonder if there's something similar happening again.

I've not been experiencing any slowness on this site. There could also be something ad related and I'm not noticing because I use an adblocker. I know there were issues with a particular Adobe ad making folks freeze up fairly recently.
We had an issue a couple years ago that turned out to be traffic related where the internet traffic pathway a lot of users use ended up getting really busy and caught up on a particular node in between FR's servers and those users devices. I wonder if there's something similar happening again.

I've not been experiencing any slowness on this site. There could also be something ad related and I'm not noticing because I use an adblocker. I know there were issues with a particular Adobe ad making folks freeze up fairly recently.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
i also have FR being a biiit slower than usual, just enough to be noticeable

maybe it's due to the amount of people online lately? 5587 online as of posting
i also have FR being a biiit slower than usual, just enough to be noticeable

maybe it's due to the amount of people online lately? 5587 online as of posting
NcRl9aq.png
It seems to be working better for me this morning! I'll report back if it goes down hill again.
It seems to be working better for me this morning! I'll report back if it goes down hill again.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2