Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 NEW roleplay with SmolderingFlame
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447
“Sunburns, you’ll eventually get used to them.”
“Sunburns, you’ll eventually get used to them.”
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
“Burn?” She blinked in surprise. “It’s supposed to hurt?”
“Burn?” She blinked in surprise. “It’s supposed to hurt?”
Untitled52_13.png
“It’s.. a sunburn, right?”
“It’s.. a sunburn, right?”
“Certainly hope so. Don’t know what else it would be?” Ocean looked up at him, a plastered smile on her face, trying to hide her panic. Sure, part of her was easily becoming a pirate, but while the other half was still used to this city life.
“Certainly hope so. Don’t know what else it would be?” Ocean looked up at him, a plastered smile on her face, trying to hide her panic. Sure, part of her was easily becoming a pirate, but while the other half was still used to this city life.
Untitled52_13.png
"Then yes, it's going to hurt."
"Then yes, it's going to hurt."
“Wonderful. Meaning I’ll be an entire new race by the time I’m forty.” Ocean snickered before she went serious. “Are you sure this is safe-uh, Mr. Captain?”
“Wonderful. Meaning I’ll be an entire new race by the time I’m forty.” Ocean snickered before she went serious. “Are you sure this is safe-uh, Mr. Captain?”
Untitled52_13.png
Erik turned his head towards her.
“Th’ seas are never truly safe, lass. But you two are safer than most, what with those abilities of yours.”
Erik turned his head towards her.
“Th’ seas are never truly safe, lass. But you two are safer than most, what with those abilities of yours.”
“Is-Is there others like us, do you know?”
“Is-Is there others like us, do you know?”
Untitled52_13.png
“Well, I know of sea serpents, yes. I don’t know if they’ve got a human form… and most sirens also are like you. In fact… I reckon your man, lass, is one of th’ few male sirens t’ exist.”
“Well, I know of sea serpents, yes. I don’t know if they’ve got a human form… and most sirens also are like you. In fact… I reckon your man, lass, is one of th’ few male sirens t’ exist.”
Ocean grinned. “Welp. Does that make me the only leviathan girl in the world? Is it possible that we’re the only ones…?”
Ocean grinned. “Welp. Does that make me the only leviathan girl in the world? Is it possible that we’re the only ones…?”
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447