Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 NEW roleplay with SmolderingFlame
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447
(Makes sense. Sudden change could work. The pirates are constantly trying to keep the plant life from taking over.)
(Makes sense. Sudden change could work. The pirates are constantly trying to keep the plant life from taking over.)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(Sorry lol that’s sort of what I was meaning, I sort of struggle with describing things sometimes:/)
(Sorry lol that’s sort of what I was meaning, I sort of struggle with describing things sometimes:/)
Untitled52_13.png
(Nahh, no worries. At least you use punctuation and grammar. My cousin doesn’t and it’s so freaking hard to understand what he says- you’re totally fine.)

Fathom looked around, a grin spreading across his face. It always was quite the jump, from civilization to dense jungle
(Nahh, no worries. At least you use punctuation and grammar. My cousin doesn’t and it’s so freaking hard to understand what he says- you’re totally fine.)

Fathom looked around, a grin spreading across his face. It always was quite the jump, from civilization to dense jungle
(Oop-that’s understandable lol)

“Is it natural for my skin to be about three shades darker then normal?” Ocean fiddled with her bracelet on one arm, obviously starting to become terribly sunburnt.
(Oop-that’s understandable lol)

“Is it natural for my skin to be about three shades darker then normal?” Ocean fiddled with her bracelet on one arm, obviously starting to become terribly sunburnt.
Untitled52_13.png
(Just realized- page 444!)

“Um… how often do you usually go in the sun, guppy?” Fathom said as he led her into the shade of one of the trees nearby.
(Just realized- page 444!)

“Um… how often do you usually go in the sun, guppy?” Fathom said as he led her into the shade of one of the trees nearby.
(Whoa! We've been at it for awhile!!!)

"Meh, about as much as you do. Seems normal, yeah?" Ocean looked up at him, her cheeks a rosy red from the sun.
(Whoa! We've been at it for awhile!!!)

"Meh, about as much as you do. Seems normal, yeah?" Ocean looked up at him, her cheeks a rosy red from the sun.
Untitled52_13.png
“And before you joined th’ crew?”

(Ye)
“And before you joined th’ crew?”

(Ye)
“Ah, uh I’m not sure. Normally I was working, almost every day, all day. Not normally outside, unless I was walking to or from work. Like when we met. I was on my way home from work. I always walk past the docks, and sometimes talk to dad.”
“Ah, uh I’m not sure. Normally I was working, almost every day, all day. Not normally outside, unless I was walking to or from work. Like when we met. I was on my way home from work. I always walk past the docks, and sometimes talk to dad.”
Untitled52_13.png
“Yeah, that would make sense.”
“Yeah, that would make sense.”
“Hmm. I’m just turning red then?”
“Hmm. I’m just turning red then?”
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447