Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you use the hibernal den??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I keep a cat in there.
I keep a cat in there.
A tiny cat resting on books bigger than it, surrounded by magic swirls
tincture - fr +15
ey/em/eirs - pings OK
icon dragon

why are you highlighting this
Fun lore clans that I don't have to worry about feeding >:D
Fun lore clans that I don't have to worry about feeding >:D
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
I like to breed my dragons for the most pair, and the main lair feels, well, like the "main lair", so I keep my permas and faves there. My hibden ends up being for ungened G1s "for later", and a lot of fodder sent there to grow up so I can train and exalt (or sell). And then a tiny secret extension of permas that "belong" to a friend of mine IRL who likes the aesthetics here but doesn't like to actually play, so I let her occasionally pick out dragons to buy with my funds and keep them in a tab for her.
I like to breed my dragons for the most pair, and the main lair feels, well, like the "main lair", so I keep my permas and faves there. My hibden ends up being for ungened G1s "for later", and a lot of fodder sent there to grow up so I can train and exalt (or sell). And then a tiny secret extension of permas that "belong" to a friend of mine IRL who likes the aesthetics here but doesn't like to actually play, so I let her occasionally pick out dragons to buy with my funds and keep them in a tab for her.
guinevere-by-reineke-Copy.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
It's almost 1:1 just a storage extension of my lair. I like to keep my lair relatively sparsely populated so I spend less on feeding them, so anything that's not actively breeding, actively for sale, or a perma I've whimsically decided fits in with my main lair dragons gets chucked in the den.
It's almost 1:1 just a storage extension of my lair. I like to keep my lair relatively sparsely populated so I spend less on feeding them, so anything that's not actively breeding, actively for sale, or a perma I've whimsically decided fits in with my main lair dragons gets chucked in the den.
I have many permas that I don't breed anymore but are too pretty to let go, also some dragons that I love but don't breed at all, so I split my dragons between those that I don't breed (mostly, there are some still in the normal lair that I don't breed too, but I have lore and the tabs are places so lore-wise it makes sense for them to be there) this way I save a lot of food and can actually have a lot more dragons, cause I refuse to spend a million treasure in 5 slots when I can have the same for 250 gems in the hibernal den (or mich less with the hibden tasks)
I have many permas that I don't breed anymore but are too pretty to let go, also some dragons that I love but don't breed at all, so I split my dragons between those that I don't breed (mostly, there are some still in the normal lair that I don't breed too, but I have lore and the tabs are places so lore-wise it makes sense for them to be there) this way I save a lot of food and can actually have a lot more dragons, cause I refuse to spend a million treasure in 5 slots when I can have the same for 250 gems in the hibernal den (or mich less with the hibden tasks)
SIG-02.png
Perma storage. There's never enough space.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Soon it'll hold all my lore dragons, and a but of fodder. Only a few dragons will remain outside of it permanently, like my breeding pairs and my coli teams, And hopefully only 1 dragon or so that's being leveled or gened at a time.
Soon it'll hold all my lore dragons, and a but of fodder. Only a few dragons will remain outside of it permanently, like my breeding pairs and my coli teams, And hopefully only 1 dragon or so that's being leveled or gened at a time.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
I use it like my lair, just all the ones that can't fit in my main. I need space in my main lair to breed and sell hatchlings so I can't just fill up my main, y'know? Can't hatch nests if there's no space for hatchlings to go. My hibden also holds my current unfinished projects and pairs that aren't currently breeding. Otherwise it's basically an extended lair.
I use it like my lair, just all the ones that can't fit in my main. I need space in my main lair to breed and sell hatchlings so I can't just fill up my main, y'know? Can't hatch nests if there's no space for hatchlings to go. My hibden also holds my current unfinished projects and pairs that aren't currently breeding. Otherwise it's basically an extended lair.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[quote name="Natron" date="2024-05-10 05:10:22" ] Perma storage. There's never enough space. [/quote] Yep. This.
Natron wrote on 2024-05-10 05:10:22:

Yep. This.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Pretty much an extention to my lair. I put oldies and gen 1 here and keep the dragons I may breed in the main lair
Pretty much an extention to my lair. I put oldies and gen 1 here and keep the dragons I may breed in the main lair
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
1 2 3 4 5 6 7