Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Silver's Decennial Raffle - OVER
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Wohooo, thank you <3
1. Polkadot Dance
2.10,000 Lightning
3. Mourning
4. Cranberry Sauce
5. Blizzard Warning
6. Dust Devil
7. Side Quests
8. Imp Breeding Project
9. The Ole Razzle Dazzle
Wohooo, thank you <3
1. Polkadot Dance
2.10,000 Lightning
3. Mourning
4. Cranberry Sauce
5. Blizzard Warning
6. Dust Devil
7. Side Quests
8. Imp Breeding Project
9. The Ole Razzle Dazzle
Thank you

1. Side quests
2. Taking a tour
3. 10,000 lightning bugs
4. Leap frog
5. Mourning
6. Iron giant
7. Mischievous friends D
Thank you

1. Side quests
2. Taking a tour
3. 10,000 lightning bugs
4. Leap frog
5. Mourning
6. Iron giant
7. Mischievous friends D
1. Mischievous Friends C
2. cranberry sauce
3. the ol' razzle dazzle
4. pretty in pink
5. 10,000 lightning bugs
6. Mischievous Friends D
7. Taking a Detour
8. Side Quests

Thank you!
1. Mischievous Friends C
2. cranberry sauce
3. the ol' razzle dazzle
4. pretty in pink
5. 10,000 lightning bugs
6. Mischievous Friends D
7. Taking a Detour
8. Side Quests

Thank you!
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@sutaraito Please reply within 24 hours as to what your choice of primary gene is from the selection in the pool!
@sutaraito Please reply within 24 hours as to what your choice of primary gene is from the selection in the pool!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
[center][emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1][/center] -Winners will be pinged in batches of 10 until there are no prizes remaining, or until everyone has had a chance to claim a prize. -Winners have [b]24 hours from the time of this ping[/b] to respond with their prize choice. Failure to reply within the timeframe moves them to the end of the next round winners list for a second chance; failure to reply to the second chance ping results in a [u]forfeited win[/u]. -Prizes are distributed via One-Way CR, winners have [b]48 hours from the time the CR was sent[/b] to accept their prize or they forfeit their win and [u]will not get a prize[/u]. I will not hold your prize indefinitely for you. -You can ping me or not, I'm looking through the thread either way c: -List your prizes in order of most wanted first, in correspondence to your place ranking (Ex. If you are ranked 1, then list the prize you want. Ranked 2, list two prizes in order of most desired. Ranked 7 list seven prizes in order of most desired. Etc. This is in case someone before you claims a prize you wanted.) -Use the prize names from the quote boxes. DO NOT say "my choice is the ancient Baldwin genes" or "any of the familiar and skin prizes is fine". The prize pack names are there for a reason. Failure to comply results in a [u]forfeited win[/u]. -If you have won a main prize and a bump prize in the same round, please notate which list is which in some way. -Applicable to Round 2 and onwards: DO NOT list a prize that has a big bold 'CLAIMED' within the quote box. They are already gone and sitting in someone else's hoard by then! [center][emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=firework size=1][/center] [columns][u][b]Main Prize Winners[/b][/u] - [u]Round Three[/u] 1. @Frostfall375 2. @LilacStar 3. @Shale 4. @Blazestorm22 5. @Rokkudaun 6. @Arorix 7. @Lallyhop 8. @luckygrace99 9. @jackalopelover 10. @niponji 11. @sinha27 ** 12. @SilverFrost1 ** 13. @CreatesGod ** [nextcol][color=transparent] x x x x x x x [nextcol][u][b]Bump Prize Winners[/b][/u] - [u]Round Three[/u] 1. @LilacStar 2. @Iceixient 3. @LadyLB 4. @jackalopelover 5. @MapiRanch ** 6. @Eenyay ** 7. @Rokkudaun ** 8. @sinha27 ** [/columns] [i]**Final chance to claim a prize in this category
-Winners will be pinged in batches of 10 until there are no prizes remaining, or until everyone has had a chance to claim a prize.

-Winners have 24 hours from the time of this ping to respond with their prize choice. Failure to reply within the timeframe moves them to the end of the next round winners list for a second chance; failure to reply to the second chance ping results in a forfeited win.

-Prizes are distributed via One-Way CR, winners have 48 hours from the time the CR was sent to accept their prize or they forfeit their win and will not get a prize. I will not hold your prize indefinitely for you.

-You can ping me or not, I'm looking through the thread either way c:

-List your prizes in order of most wanted first, in correspondence to your place ranking (Ex. If you are ranked 1, then list the prize you want. Ranked 2, list two prizes in order of most desired. Ranked 7 list seven prizes in order of most desired. Etc. This is in case someone before you claims a prize you wanted.)

-Use the prize names from the quote boxes. DO NOT say "my choice is the ancient Baldwin genes" or "any of the familiar and skin prizes is fine". The prize pack names are there for a reason. Failure to comply results in a forfeited win.

-If you have won a main prize and a bump prize in the same round, please notate which list is which in some way.

-Applicable to Round 2 and onwards: DO NOT list a prize that has a big bold 'CLAIMED' within the quote box. They are already gone and sitting in someone else's hoard by then!
Main Prize Winners - Round Three
1. @Frostfall375
2. @LilacStar
3. @Shale
4. @Blazestorm22
5. @Rokkudaun
6. @Arorix
7. @Lallyhop
8. @luckygrace99
9. @jackalopelover
10. @niponji
11. @sinha27 **