Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210
I didn’t know the QR was that much of a hassle for some folks haha; I’ve always used it just fine myself [emoji=spiral confused size=2]
I didn’t know the QR was that much of a hassle for some folks haha; I’ve always used it just fine myself
my switch just refuses to do wireless connection so I can't use the qr. it's good to know that I can use usb instead
my switch just refuses to do wireless connection so I can't use the qr. it's good to know that I can use usb instead
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
Ohh I see [emoji=imperial sad size=2] that really sucks! Sorry to hear about that It’s good that the update will be improving accessibility, more ways to access it always the better [emoji=imperial laughing size=2] It’s a shame Splat2 is getting the plug pulled more, but it’s nice that Splat3 will have more plaza freedom I wish Nintendo wasn’t so insistent on closing things down and seeming to “cover their tracks” on previous things they did [emoji=imperial sad size=2]
Ohh I see that really sucks! Sorry to hear about that
It’s good that the update will be improving accessibility, more ways to access it always the better
It’s a shame Splat2 is getting the plug pulled more, but it’s nice that Splat3 will have more plaza freedom
I wish Nintendo wasn’t so insistent on closing things down and seeming to “cover their tracks” on previous things they did
How's everyone's eggstra work going?

I managed to get 239 somehow.... hydra is so fun to play for this especially in the goldie seeking wave. I got 82 in that single wave for the 239 game.
How's everyone's eggstra work going?

I managed to get 239 somehow.... hydra is so fun to play for this especially in the goldie seeking wave. I got 82 in that single wave for the 239 game.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
Going okay for me! I’ve been playing Junior and getting to play with a friend. Haven’t beat it yet, though! Wave 5 is a toughie
Going okay for me! I’ve been playing Junior and getting to play with a friend. Haven’t beat it yet, though! Wave 5 is a toughie
I did 2 rounds with randoms yesterday and got 153. I’m not shooting for gold this time, but I am going to play with some friends later to try to improve my score to at least 200. Even if I’m not going for gold, I want a good score.

I like Rapid in base game already so I’m naturally biased towards it, but man, I always forget how I’m not a big fan of Machine in SR. Even when I know how to use it, it just sucks how it struggles with hitting multiple salmons sometimes (outside of lesser clearing where you fling it above their heads, but I’m mainly referring to things like Stingers or Fish Sticks).

I really want Hydra at least once too. It’s just a fun weapon imo.
I did 2 rounds with randoms yesterday and got 153. I’m not shooting for gold this time, but I am going to play with some friends later to try to improve my score to at least 200. Even if I’m not going for gold, I want a good score.

I like Rapid in base game already so I’m naturally biased towards it, but man, I always forget how I’m not a big fan of Machine in SR. Even when I know how to use it, it just sucks how it struggles with hitting multiple salmons sometimes (outside of lesser clearing where you fling it above their heads, but I’m mainly referring to things like Stingers or Fish Sticks).

I really want Hydra at least once too. It’s just a fun weapon imo.
My best is 131, it’s been rough. When you play with friends you get to pick your weapon, otherwise you’re out of luck.
It’s been rough, but not too bad. I prefer big run, but the rewards are nice and it doesn’t drop pay grade, so that’s nice!
My best is 131, it’s been rough. When you play with friends you get to pick your weapon, otherwise you’re out of luck.
It’s been rough, but not too bad. I prefer big run, but the rewards are nice and it doesn’t drop pay grade, so that’s nice!
My best is 109.. Though I have been playing with randoms and getting stuck with hydra... Which isn't good at times with its slow charge if you need to use it at full range
My best is 109.. Though I have been playing with randoms and getting stuck with hydra... Which isn't good at times with its slow charge if you need to use it at full range
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
I managed to join a big Salmon Run server on Discord and got 242 eggs! I ended up playing Jr but I played a fair amount of Rapid as well

If anyone wants a link to the Discord server, I’ll make another post for it
I managed to join a big Salmon Run server on Discord and got 242 eggs! I ended up playing Jr but I played a fair amount of Rapid as well

If anyone wants a link to the Discord server, I’ll make another post for it
For those of y'all who don't wanna use QR codes to transfer screenshots or clips, you can use a USB-C cable to transfer those directly to your computer or laptop. Here's how:

1. Connect your Switch to your computer with a USB-C cable.
2. Go to Settings --> Data Management --> Copy to a Computer via USB Connection.
3. Your computer's Files app should automatically open. If not, click on the device called Nintendo Switch in the left toolbar.
4. Double click on Albums, then on Splatoon 3.
5. Select the screenshots and clips you want to save, then move them to Downloads or another location.

A few things to note about this method:
  • This won't work if your Switch is at 10% battery or less.
  • Your newest clips and screenshots will be at the bottom of the game folder.
For those of y'all who don't wanna use QR codes to transfer screenshots or clips, you can use a USB-C cable to transfer those directly to your computer or laptop. Here's how:

1. Connect your Switch to your computer with a USB-C cable.
2. Go to Settings --> Data Management --> Copy to a Computer via USB Connection.
3. Your computer's Files app should automatically open. If not, click on the device called Nintendo Switch in the left toolbar.
4. Double click on Albums, then on Splatoon 3.
5. Select the screenshots and clips you want to save, then move them to Downloads or another location.

A few things to note about this method:
  • This won't work if your Switch is at 10% battery or less.
  • Your newest clips and screenshots will be at the bottom of the game folder.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210