Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talking In Sleep
So, according to my mom, last night I walked into her room and told her "My dragons have a problem". I was asleep. She then asked what I meant and I said "You know, the hair clips"

I have no idea what I was trying to communicate to her. I also can't remember any of this.
So, according to my mom, last night I walked into her room and told her "My dragons have a problem". I was asleep. She then asked what I meant and I said "You know, the hair clips"

I have no idea what I was trying to communicate to her. I also can't remember any of this.
call me sage
(>.
Haha makes me wonder what your dragons were trying to figure out with the hair clips xD

I used to sleep walk quite often when I was younger and never remembered it myself either. It was always interesting to hear the stories my family would tell the next morning lol too bad I didn’t have dragons to ramble about back then
Haha makes me wonder what your dragons were trying to figure out with the hair clips xD

I used to sleep walk quite often when I was younger and never remembered it myself either. It was always interesting to hear the stories my family would tell the next morning lol too bad I didn’t have dragons to ramble about back then
That is perfect
That is perfect
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Allegedly I said "wow!" in my sleep a few months ago.
Allegedly I said "wow!" in my sleep a few months ago.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
apparently I talk in my sleep sometimes, but not anytime recently enough for it to be about flight rising! I have definitely had a lot of fr dreams and I have been known to sleeptalk, so it's possible I've talked about it, but nobody has been around to hear it

(anyways, I was going to go on a longer sleepwalking story, but it's totally unrelated to fr, so I made my own thread in gen discussion!)
apparently I talk in my sleep sometimes, but not anytime recently enough for it to be about flight rising! I have definitely had a lot of fr dreams and I have been known to sleeptalk, so it's possible I've talked about it, but nobody has been around to hear it

(anyways, I was going to go on a longer sleepwalking story, but it's totally unrelated to fr, so I made my own thread in gen discussion!)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
imagine how many hair clips a stylish gaoler might use. that's definitely sleeptalk-worthy
imagine how many hair clips a stylish gaoler might use. that's definitely sleeptalk-worthy
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
That's fantastic
That's fantastic
e9cf991a2d55e3d9c7ee30d89fc8ba18454a7e2c.png
My whole family has been sleep-talkers and sleep-walkers as small kids. Me as well. Not any more, though.
My whole family has been sleep-talkers and sleep-walkers as small kids. Me as well. Not any more, though.
That's amazing.

I was a sleep-laugher. I'd wake people up in the night because I was laughing at really funny dreams. But my dad tells whole stories in his sleep.

Once, we were playing "I Spy" and it was Dad's turn. We asked Dad for a clue and he said "goldfish." "Goldfish?" "That's not a good clue."
That's amazing.

I was a sleep-laugher. I'd wake people up in the night because I was laughing at really funny dreams. But my dad tells whole stories in his sleep.

Once, we were playing "I Spy" and it was Dad's turn. We asked Dad for a clue and he said "goldfish." "Goldfish?" "That's not a good clue."
LxbWmll.png