Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Who knows how to scry ? Jester Sandsurge
does anyone know how to make a jester Sandsurge ?? I'm trying to figure out how to style ancients with skins and accents!! And just to scry with dragons in general???

o(???)o
does anyone know how to make a jester Sandsurge ?? I'm trying to figure out how to style ancients with skins and accents!! And just to scry with dragons in general???

o(???)o
haslotsofautism
@grumpleberry
https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict < scrying workshop
@grumpleberry
https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict < scrying workshop
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
If you post in Dragon Share, there are usually people willing to help you with scries! If you want to try making one yourself, I like to use the Scrying Workshop to come up with a design I like. Then I save the finished morphology, hop over to the Dressing Room, load it up there, and start trying on accents by copy/pasting the skin ID. Or if you already have a skin in mind, you can use that same technique to try and come up with a scry that suits it!
If you post in Dragon Share, there are usually people willing to help you with scries! If you want to try making one yourself, I like to use the Scrying Workshop to come up with a design I like. Then I save the finished morphology, hop over to the Dressing Room, load it up there, and start trying on accents by copy/pasting the skin ID. Or if you already have a skin in mind, you can use that same technique to try and come up with a scry that suits it!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
@Grumpleberry Hello! This thread has been moved to Dragon Share.
@Grumpleberry Hello! This thread has been moved to Dragon Share.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Not entirely sure what you're asking, but here's some pointers:
- If you want to get a sandsurge with jester, you can search that on AH (search link)
- If you want to "make" a sandsurge with jester, you buy the gene from the Gem Marketplace (click on Marketplace and then click the upper right toggle to go from treasure > gems)
- Other people have already explained the scrying workshop, but also, if you want help scrying up a sandsurge with jester, more details would be helpful. Are you just looking for cool scries for inspiration? Or looking to gene up a specific dragon?
Not entirely sure what you're asking, but here's some pointers:
- If you want to get a sandsurge with jester, you can search that on AH (search link)
- If you want to "make" a sandsurge with jester, you buy the gene from the Gem Marketplace (click on Marketplace and then click the upper right toggle to go from treasure > gems)
- Other people have already explained the scrying workshop, but also, if you want help scrying up a sandsurge with jester, more details would be helpful. Are you just looking for cool scries for inspiration? Or looking to gene up a specific dragon?
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
okay, noted tysm!! I shall!! \(*°U°*)/
also, I was looking at how to gene up!!
okay, noted tysm!! I shall!! \(*°U°*)/
also, I was looking at how to gene up!!
haslotsofautism