Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old FR decisions you regret
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
been here for over a decade, and nothing has been able to top me exalting the first G1 i hatched for making bit more lair space............ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/12554/1255381_350.png[/img] because the first hatch was so lucky, i thought that G1 dragons always have colors that match the element of the egg it was hatched from, so i assumed i would be able to get similar one easily by hatching just another one.
been here for over a decade, and nothing has been able to top me exalting the first G1 i hatched for making bit more lair space............

1255381_350.png

because the first hatch was so lucky, i thought that G1 dragons always have colors that match the element of the egg it was hatched from, so i assumed i would be able to get similar one easily by hatching just another one.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
why did i use my clanbound gaoler scrolls to turn random, gene-less non-g1s into gaolers, only to turn around and exalt them ... whyyyy
why did i use my clanbound gaoler scrolls to turn random, gene-less non-g1s into gaolers, only to turn around and exalt them ... whyyyy
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
Breeding my Progens with different mates. I did breed them together and kept their first hatchling but now the dragons have half siblings in lineage.

I don't regret gening my wishlist dragon though but the mother is no longer around while daddy is mateless at the moment.

I will admit I was around in 2018 when Luminous Halos were in Brightshine but I found it sort of repulsive that they released the apparel although if humans can paint saints with Halo I don't see why not dragons now. I regret not getting even 1 Luminous Halo.

Breeding my Progens with different mates. I did breed them together and kept their first hatchling but now the dragons have half siblings in lineage.

I don't regret gening my wishlist dragon though but the mother is no longer around while daddy is mateless at the moment.

I will admit I was around in 2018 when Luminous Halos were in Brightshine but I found it sort of repulsive that they released the apparel although if humans can paint saints with Halo I don't see why not dragons now. I regret not getting even 1 Luminous Halo.

I gave a dragon a name with 2 letters and then exalted it.
I gave a dragon a name with 2 letters and then exalted it.
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2024-05-09 19:16:25" ] been here for over a decade, and nothing has been able to top me exalting the first G1 i hatched for making bit more lair space............ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/12554/1255381_350.png[/img] because the first hatch was so lucky, i thought that G1 dragons always have colors that match the element of the egg it was hatched from, so i assumed i would be able to get similar one easily by hatching just another one. [/quote] I let out an audible 'ughhh!' my sympathies!!
Ralzakark wrote on 2024-05-09 19:16:25:
been here for over a decade, and nothing has been able to top me exalting the first G1 i hatched for making bit more lair space............

1255381_350.png

because the first hatch was so lucky, i thought that G1 dragons always have colors that match the element of the egg it was hatched from, so i assumed i would be able to get similar one easily by hatching just another one.

I let out an audible 'ughhh!' my sympathies!!
I'm forever mad at myself for choosing arcane over plague for my first flight what the hell
I'm forever mad at myself for choosing arcane over plague for my first flight what the hell
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
I leveled up a cute dragon that I really liked up to 25 fully stoned and donated him to an in-flight service to help with a Dom push. Really wish I had kept him, but he also helped the newer player (at the time) quite a bit. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] The player is no longer active, but I did send a message in case they ever decide to dip back into FR with a possible offer on him. I don't expect to ever hear back but hey what can ya do.
I leveled up a cute dragon that I really liked up to 25 fully stoned and donated him to an in-flight service to help with a Dom push. Really wish I had kept him, but he also helped the newer player (at the time) quite a bit. The player is no longer active, but I did send a message in case they ever decide to dip back into FR with a possible offer on him. I don't expect to ever hear back but hey what can ya do.
MT1tHzE.png
[quote name="LostSketchbook" date="2024-05-09 22:28:27" ] I leveled up a cute dragon that I really liked up to 25 fully stoned and donated him to an in-flight service to help with a Dom push. Really wish I had kept him, but he also helped the newer player (at the time) quite a bit. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] The player is no longer active, but I did send a message in case they ever decide to dip back into FR with a possible offer on him. I don't expect to ever hear back but hey what can ya do. [/quote] I did something similiar here. I gave up my OG mire flyer and sold him for cheap. Then a few months after, I started prepping dragons to be "lending dragons" for any of my friends who might need em for the coli. I realize he would've been an amazing one. Oh well.
LostSketchbook wrote on 2024-05-09 22:28:27:
I leveled up a cute dragon that I really liked up to 25 fully stoned and donated him to an in-flight service to help with a Dom push. Really wish I had kept him, but he also helped the newer player (at the time) quite a bit. The player is no longer active, but I did send a message in case they ever decide to dip back into FR with a possible offer on him. I don't expect to ever hear back but hey what can ya do.

I did something similiar here. I gave up my OG mire flyer and sold him for cheap. Then a few months after, I started prepping dragons to be "lending dragons" for any of my friends who might need em for the coli.

I realize he would've been an amazing one.

Oh well.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
Hmm, let's see...

1. Breeding my progens: Well, duh? It's like the first thing you're going to do.

2. Sell my first egg hatch, it was like a Teal/Teal/Sky Water G1.

3. Not buy the Sticker Star vista when it was regularly sold for 2-2.5kg.

4. Give away my XXY and XYX scatters when I "quit" due to mental health.

5. Selling my sprites because I was impatient in getting more familiars.

6. Selling the White Underbelly UMA I had for WC Males, not sure if it still exists.

7. Not grinding my first festival, also a duhhh for everybody who ever joined.

Most mistakes can be undone by dropping a lot of money tbh, yw Flight Rising. ~
Hmm, let's see...

1. Breeding my progens: Well, duh? It's like the first thing you're going to do.

2. Sell my first egg hatch, it was like a Teal/Teal/Sky Water G1.

3. Not buy the Sticker Star vista when it was regularly sold for 2-2.5kg.

4. Give away my XXY and XYX scatters when I "quit" due to mental health.

5. Selling my sprites because I was impatient in getting more familiars.

6. Selling the White Underbelly UMA I had for WC Males, not sure if it still exists.

7. Not grinding my first festival, also a duhhh for everybody who ever joined.

Most mistakes can be undone by dropping a lot of money tbh, yw Flight Rising. ~
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I wish I had chosen decent colors for my progen. I wish I had signed up early enough for the fest cycle that had halos. I wish I hadn’t sold off my first g1 hatch.

Other than those? I feel pretty good these days about my choices up until now
I wish I had chosen decent colors for my progen. I wish I had signed up early enough for the fest cycle that had halos. I wish I hadn’t sold off my first g1 hatch.

Other than those? I feel pretty good these days about my choices up until now
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7