Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do with the elemental eggs?
1 2 3 4
Hatch, often. I have a saving problem and I love g1s. In fact, I got a wind egg and opened it. Was not disappointed. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94927724][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949278/94927724_350.png[/img][/url]
Hatch, often. I have a saving problem and I love g1s. In fact, I got a wind egg and opened it. Was not disappointed. 94927724_350.png
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
omelette
omelette
deepfriedhatsunemiku.jpg
A mix of everything. Might go for den slots, might hatch, might sell it if I need money. Prefer to hatch them though!
A mix of everything. Might go for den slots, might hatch, might sell it if I need money. Prefer to hatch them though!
I usually sell them. I've got all my hibden slots and all but two of the hatching achievements - I'll be hatching the next Plague and Lightning eggs that come my way, and I sometimes hatch Wind eggs for significant dates or just because I can. The achievements reminded me hatching is fun. But I mostly sell.
I usually sell them. I've got all my hibden slots and all but two of the hatching achievements - I'll be hatching the next Plague and Lightning eggs that come my way, and I sometimes hatch Wind eggs for significant dates or just because I can. The achievements reminded me hatching is fun. But I mostly sell.
During NOTN, i went ahead and bought ALL the element eggs just to sacrifice to the hibden... (eggs are the cheapest here)

Now I need to do it again for the achievements.
I don't hatch eggs (bc my luck is bad), but i'll hatch them for special dates or if I need the achievement.
During NOTN, i went ahead and bought ALL the element eggs just to sacrifice to the hibden... (eggs are the cheapest here)

Now I need to do it again for the achievements.
I don't hatch eggs (bc my luck is bad), but i'll hatch them for special dates or if I need the achievement.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
I hoard them and wait for special dates!
I hoard them and wait for special dates!
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
» Exalt Lair
- My name is Lightehouse.
- Formerly Astromanian.
i0phQ2L.gif
I've gotten most of the hibden egg slots done (still have a couple to go) but the excess is saved for me to hatch :)
For some reason, the eggs I feel comfortable selling are Bogsneak and Nocturne eggs, even though there's really no difference between those and elemental eggs.
I've gotten most of the hibden egg slots done (still have a couple to go) but the excess is saved for me to hatch :)
For some reason, the eggs I feel comfortable selling are Bogsneak and Nocturne eggs, even though there's really no difference between those and elemental eggs.
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
first one is getting hatched on my bday later this year, the others are going to hibden first and then SELL SELL SELL MMM MONEY YES YES
first one is getting hatched on my bday later this year, the others are going to hibden first and then SELL SELL SELL MMM MONEY YES YES
1cLgG.gif iThnL.gif 3sLnG.gif MWWgm.gif zHnJk.gif wLVzm.gif fJCYy.gif
I know selling them is best profit-wise...but I can't resist the gamble.
I know selling them is best profit-wise...but I can't resist the gamble.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
Already made the egg sacrifices for the den slots so I've gone back to hoarding them in my vault.

Eventually I'll use them for a mass hatch (planning on aiming on doing it when I switch to another flight & finish my other projects)
Already made the egg sacrifices for the den slots so I've gone back to hoarding them in my vault.

Eventually I'll use them for a mass hatch (planning on aiming on doing it when I switch to another flight & finish my other projects)
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
1 2 3 4