Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old FR decisions you regret
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
selling my sprites.... not getting more fest apparel back then... not getting more luminous halos >___>

selling my collection of 6 digits when they weren't stupid expensive because the hibden wasn't a thing yet. ugh
selling my sprites.... not getting more fest apparel back then... not getting more luminous halos >___>

selling my collection of 6 digits when they weren't stupid expensive because the hibden wasn't a thing yet. ugh
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
Not farming festivals enough. Sometimes I get so distracted and burnt out from the game that I'm content with getting one copy of a familiar and call it a day.
Now that I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things I realise how much I've missed out lately.
Not farming festivals enough. Sometimes I get so distracted and burnt out from the game that I'm content with getting one copy of a familiar and call it a day.
Now that I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things I realise how much I've missed out lately.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
breeding my progens into oblivion. it’d have been fine if I had just bred them one and kept the hatchlings, but they were bred so much I just exalted them recently. I’ve had no interest in keeping them because of their lists now.
breeding my progens into oblivion. it’d have been fine if I had just bred them one and kept the hatchlings, but they were bred so much I just exalted them recently. I’ve had no interest in keeping them because of their lists now.
81779860_qSs7RrU9rSfl0Rc.png wind
she/her
please do not ping me in my own forums
I don't remember the combo but really early on after joining i bought a gorgeous green-range g1 with matchy eyes for 200~ gems to use in a breeding project. which would've been a waste anyway, but i forgot i needed a male dragon so i exalted her on the spot because i had like 2 spare lair space <\3 girl i'd give anything to have you back...
I don't remember the combo but really early on after joining i bought a gorgeous green-range g1 with matchy eyes for 200~ gems to use in a breeding project. which would've been a waste anyway, but i forgot i needed a male dragon so i exalted her on the spot because i had like 2 spare lair space <\3 girl i'd give anything to have you back...
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
Slapping one of the first Nocturne Scrolls on a random dragon I snagged of the AH.
Not a g1, not a valuable dragon, just any drag.
Scrolls were hella expensive back then, I could've gotten a Light Sprite for them!
Slapping one of the first Nocturne Scrolls on a random dragon I snagged of the AH.
Not a g1, not a valuable dragon, just any drag.
Scrolls were hella expensive back then, I could've gotten a Light Sprite for them!
like many people, not getting enough old fest items... in fact i was very sporadic and often didnt get any fest items at all... TwT
like many people, not getting enough old fest items... in fact i was very sporadic and often didnt get any fest items at all... TwT
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png
hoarding my Vial of Scattersights x40 until they were worthless lol
[quote name="SomethingWitty" date="2024-05-09 10:51:43" ] hoarding my Vial of Scattersights x40 until they were worthless lol [/quote] Oh, yeah, I'm guilty of that too. I still have 35 left...
SomethingWitty wrote on 2024-05-09 10:51:43:
Oh, yeah, I'm guilty of that too. I still have 35 left...
I wish I had kept one of the hatchlings from my progens 1st nest, even though they were horribly ugly and ungened. A few of them are still around in dead accounts and I check now and again to see if those users pop back on because I'd love to buy one of them.
I wish I had kept one of the hatchlings from my progens 1st nest, even though they were horribly ugly and ungened. A few of them are still around in dead accounts and I check now and again to see if those users pop back on because I'd love to buy one of them.
Besides not funding the kickstarter and starting in 2013, it would probably have to be not getting into collecting UMAs earlier. So many beautiful skins and accents I will never own because the artist is retired.
Besides not funding the kickstarter and starting in 2013, it would probably have to be not getting into collecting UMAs earlier. So many beautiful skins and accents I will never own because the artist is retired.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7