Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old FR decisions you regret
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Being on FR for almost 8 years (and then taking a long hiatus) means some of my past decisions are silly to me now. I just found out today that the Luminous Halo is worth 2300 gems on the AH. [item=Luminous Halo] I got 3? I think, back in 2018, and promptly sold them for 80kt/80g so I could buy a cute dragon (classic). My justification was I could just buy some again later. I should have known better then because they were already very popular and fun to layer. EX: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=93362937&skin=0&apparel=26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941&xt=dressing.png[/img] Has anyone else done something similar?
Being on FR for almost 8 years (and then taking a long hiatus) means some of my past decisions are silly to me now. I just found out today that the Luminous Halo is worth 2300 gems on the AH.

Luminous Halo

I got 3? I think, back in 2018, and promptly sold them for 80kt/80g so I could buy a cute dragon (classic). My justification was I could just buy some again later. I should have known better then because they were already very popular and fun to layer.

EX:
dragon?did=93362937&skin=0&apparel=26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941,26941&xt=dressing.png

Has anyone else done something similar?
When the game first launched, it wasn't clear how valuable festival items would be, or that we'd never have the option to get them again. I only obtained one Light Sprite and two Sunchaser Jewelries. A couple weeks later, I gave one of the Sunchasers to another Light Flight member I didn't know who said he'd been unable to farm for the currency. He didn't thank me, and hasn't been active since a couple months after that. RIP x_x
When the game first launched, it wasn't clear how valuable festival items would be, or that we'd never have the option to get them again. I only obtained one Light Sprite and two Sunchaser Jewelries. A couple weeks later, I gave one of the Sunchasers to another Light Flight member I didn't know who said he'd been unable to farm for the currency. He didn't thank me, and hasn't been active since a couple months after that. RIP x_x
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Definitely not having gotten more of the older (early FR years') festival items. There's some that I would have liked more copies of, or just missed in general. Another is probably my color choices for my progen, but I guess by now I've made peace with it lol
Definitely not having gotten more of the older (early FR years') festival items. There's some that I would have liked more copies of, or just missed in general. Another is probably my color choices for my progen, but I guess by now I've made peace with it lol
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Pompompurin
FR Time + 15

I originally started playing in 2018, then due to personal reasons decided to request the deletion of my original account and it's data.

Made a new account (this one) last year, but only veeery recently have actually started to properly play again. I do kind of regret the deletion request, but a lot of OCD anxiety was tied to my old account, so in the end it was the right choice.

My only regret on my current account was making a boring progen, but he was saved by a very fortunate (XXY!) scatterscroll. Now I just collect treasure to scatterscroll his mate... and gene both of them... and give them breed changes... and possibly change my flight at some point......

I originally started playing in 2018, then due to personal reasons decided to request the deletion of my original account and it's data.

Made a new account (this one) last year, but only veeery recently have actually started to properly play again. I do kind of regret the deletion request, but a lot of OCD anxiety was tied to my old account, so in the end it was the right choice.

My only regret on my current account was making a boring progen, but he was saved by a very fortunate (XXY!) scatterscroll. Now I just collect treasure to scatterscroll his mate... and gene both of them... and give them breed changes... and possibly change my flight at some point......

VvoJOCG.png 6du9fSj.png zMFQXHl.png they/she/he pronouns
my progens had an offspring that was xyy (shale/midnight). I then leveled her to 8 and sold her for FODDER PRICE......I am so sorry nightshale you will be missed...I don't think my two progens will hatch that combo again since I scattered the lady so uh. ruh roh raggy
my progens had an offspring that was xyy (shale/midnight). I then leveled her to 8 and sold her for FODDER PRICE......I am so sorry nightshale you will be missed...I don't think my two progens will hatch that combo again since I scattered the lady so uh. ruh roh raggy
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I guess this isnt something I could've predicted but back in 2019 (maybe earlier) I bought my first eliminate for 650g like a week before Galore dropped and caused the elim price to drop drastically. Rest in peace,wasted money o7
I guess this isnt something I could've predicted but back in 2019 (maybe earlier) I bought my first eliminate for 650g like a week before Galore dropped and caused the elim price to drop drastically. Rest in peace,wasted money o7
7f89e6eac7e389e78872cc299d5d29c3d96d6dbc.png
I sold my light sprite and a lot of low id dragons for off site trades around 5-6 years ago and now Im so regreting it ;o;
I sold my light sprite and a lot of low id dragons for off site trades around 5-6 years ago and now Im so regreting it ;o;
icefull.png
Wish I'd gotten an Arcane Sprite in 2013 but I thought it looked ugly and I wasn't interested in collecting the familiars then so didn't bother getting much at festival.
Wish I'd gotten an Arcane Sprite in 2013 but I thought it looked ugly and I wasn't interested in collecting the familiars then so didn't bother getting much at festival.
Going for a 2 year hiatus before completing my sprite collection. The price skyrocketed while my absence. And not starting said collection with the light sprite (I started by getting the cheapest first).
Going for a 2 year hiatus before completing my sprite collection. The price skyrocketed while my absence. And not starting said collection with the light sprite (I started by getting the cheapest first).
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png .... > Goal: complete bestiary
> (excluding KS + Boolean)

> Dragons for sale
.............. Looking for:
13359.png
................. tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.png
I exalted the first hatchling of my progens and will forever mourn their loss *cries*
I exalted the first hatchling of my progens and will forever mourn their loss *cries*
SIG-02.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7