Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What'cha playing? (video games)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[quote name="Aprycus" date="2024-05-08 15:13:56" ] I've been having a a lot of fun playing the Hades II early access now that it's out! [/quote] Are you liking it so far? A lot of reviews are praising it for its witchyness and I can't wait to try it myself! I am currently playing Unicorn Overlord and sometimes Dorfromantik/Stardew Valley in the scraps of time between calls at work.
Aprycus wrote on 2024-05-08 15:13:56:
I've been having a a lot of fun playing the Hades II early access now that it's out!
Are you liking it so far? A lot of reviews are praising it for its witchyness and I can't wait to try it myself!

I am currently playing Unicorn Overlord and sometimes Dorfromantik/Stardew Valley in the scraps of time between calls at work.
478.gif someone I loved once gave me
a box full of darkness.
it took me years to understand
that this, too, was a gift.
out of all games on my pc right now i regret the least about investing my time into papa's freezeria deluxe. they're so pog for releasing a pc remake for a game from the most iconic adobe flash game franchise, to be honest. also trying minecraft 1.20+ (after playing 1.8 for years and then playing 1.16.1-1.16.4 also like for years. don't ask why) and it makes me a bit dizzy with just how drastic the world generation changes are. biomes seem to be gigantic and you always run into random giant holes in the ground that instantly lead to deepslate levels. it kinda feels like a biome enhancing mod, whether it's bad or good or not? i will need so much time to adapt [quote name="FlyingWhales" date="2024-04-14 06:24:30" ] I've been playing Goat Simulator 3 RELIGIOUSLY for the past month or so [/quote] [b]there are TWO MORE goat simulators out there??? [/b]holy hell.
out of all games on my pc right now i regret the least about investing my time into papa's freezeria deluxe. they're so pog for releasing a pc remake for a game from the most iconic adobe flash game franchise, to be honest.

also trying minecraft 1.20+ (after playing 1.8 for years and then playing 1.16.1-1.16.4 also like for years. don't ask why) and it makes me a bit dizzy with just how drastic the world generation changes are. biomes seem to be gigantic and you always run into random giant holes in the ground that instantly lead to deepslate levels. it kinda feels like a biome enhancing mod, whether it's bad or good or not? i will need so much time to adapt

FlyingWhales wrote on 2024-04-14 06:24:30:
I've been playing Goat Simulator 3 RELIGIOUSLY for the past month or so
there are TWO MORE goat simulators out there??? holy hell.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
Been playing Devil May Cry 3 and 5 recently. Just finished Dante's missions on both (both on easy, because we're bad at the games XD) and are currently going through Vergil's missions (also on easy lol) and are about halfway through on both games. Ultimate goal is to beat every difficulty (at least for 5), which is... Gonna be a nightmare... Maybe not as bad on Vergil's missions because apparently we're really good at playing the game as him, but definitely gonna be difficult.

Also been playing a bit of Rain World, Pokemon (Legends Arceus and Scarlet specifically), and the Final Fantasy VII Remake series on and off. And occasionally Zelda: Breath of the Wild when we feel like continuing to collect the koroks for our completeionist run.
Been playing Devil May Cry 3 and 5 recently. Just finished Dante's missions on both (both on easy, because we're bad at the games XD) and are currently going through Vergil's missions (also on easy lol) and are about halfway through on both games. Ultimate goal is to beat every difficulty (at least for 5), which is... Gonna be a nightmare... Maybe not as bad on Vergil's missions because apparently we're really good at playing the game as him, but definitely gonna be difficult.

Also been playing a bit of Rain World, Pokemon (Legends Arceus and Scarlet specifically), and the Final Fantasy VII Remake series on and off. And occasionally Zelda: Breath of the Wild when we feel like continuing to collect the koroks for our completeionist run.
ldIARQG.gif oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
bybFVO1.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
KNxJX97.png
41HYCJP.png
tCsqc24.png
SYiQlxK.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
73vKFNE.png
gWg1WHB.png
oEGalah.png
lAvpyOQ.png
KYDGNsD.png
m7xse7B.png
3I473vH.png
8GgdVkW.png
Ut9RRot.png
SiglZNi.png
L73CX1d.gif
Dave the diver and stardew
Dave the divers combat is weirdly fun. It’s weird how catching fish with a harpoon and guns could be so much fun!! :3
Dave the diver and stardew
Dave the divers combat is weirdly fun. It’s weird how catching fish with a harpoon and guns could be so much fun!! :3
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
I’ve been replaying Pokemon Legends: Arceus recently, but I’m going to go back into The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom because its anniversary is coming up.

How has it been a year already . . ?
I’ve been replaying Pokemon Legends: Arceus recently, but I’m going to go back into The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom because its anniversary is coming up.

How has it been a year already . . ?
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
i0phQ2L.gif
Been playing Genshin Impact a lot lately. Also been playing various games on Roblox. Mostly Creatures of Sonaria and Adopt Me, but also a little bit of Dragon Adventures, Warrior Cats Ultimate Edition, and Wings of Fire.
Been playing Genshin Impact a lot lately. Also been playing various games on Roblox. Mostly Creatures of Sonaria and Adopt Me, but also a little bit of Dragon Adventures, Warrior Cats Ultimate Edition, and Wings of Fire.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
I’ve been playing Palia on my Switch mostly. It’s a decent game but it’s super huge and honestly at some point it’s going to be too big for me to play which sucks. It has a great premise and I love the lore you discover but is no reason the game file needs to be so big. (Please don’t try and defend it or minimize the fact that a free game is taking up so much space it will eventually become the only game I can play on said switch because I do not have the money to buy an additional memory card. That’s insane. Sorry not sorry).

Waiting for the 1.6 update to come out on the Switch so I can play it. It looks super fun and I wanna try out the new faaaaarm.

(Also wishing I had a laptop charger so I can play Bioshock some more. Got to just past the part with the trees and got distracted so I need to finish the game. XD)
I’ve been playing Palia on my Switch mostly. It’s a decent game but it’s super huge and honestly at some point it’s going to be too big for me to play which sucks. It has a great premise and I love the lore you discover but is no reason the game file needs to be so big. (Please don’t try and defend it or minimize the fact that a free game is taking up so much space it will eventually become the only game I can play on said switch because I do not have the money to buy an additional memory card. That’s insane. Sorry not sorry).

Waiting for the 1.6 update to come out on the Switch so I can play it. It looks super fun and I wanna try out the new faaaaarm.

(Also wishing I had a laptop charger so I can play Bioshock some more. Got to just past the part with the trees and got distracted so I need to finish the game. XD)
tyEuRXe.png
8GgdVkW.png
PRdYFXl.png
4SVfFPD.png

sQECp2x.png
FRfJxsw.png
YMPbu9R.png
A lot of Barotrauma and lethal company tbh, haven’t played much recently though
A lot of Barotrauma and lethal company tbh, haven’t played much recently though
Was playing Hades II the last few days, and now I'm currently working on Animal Well since it came out today!! Both have been SUPER amazing, but oh my god Animal Well has especially been so good. It reminds me of when I played Hollow Knight for the first time back in like, 2018. And Rain World too.
Was playing Hades II the last few days, and now I'm currently working on Animal Well since it came out today!! Both have been SUPER amazing, but oh my god Animal Well has especially been so good. It reminds me of when I played Hollow Knight for the first time back in like, 2018. And Rain World too.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
been getting back into ffxiv lately! took about a 2 year break so i have a lot to catch up on lmaooo
tho like in real fashion instead of working on the raid story im doing island sanctuary instead
been getting back into ffxiv lately! took about a 2 year break so i have a lot to catch up on lmaooo
tho like in real fashion instead of working on the raid story im doing island sanctuary instead
OV69DQy.png
korey tumblr_inline_p7i55nuDgV1rhwzwl_75sq.gif he/they
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17