Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What keeps you going on flightrising?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I try to log in almost every day. I dunno. It's just part of my daily routine, now. I’ve been here, gosh, five years now, I think?

It’s not just habit keeping me here, though. I really enjoy the community and the customization of the dragons. My niche is making fandragons, it seems. I do keep non-fandragons, but making fandragons is what I like to do most.

Even when I’m not doing anything, I like to make sure my dailies are done and my dragons are fed. It’s like keeping a garden, except I don’t have to worry about my flowers wilting or actually dying.
I try to log in almost every day. I dunno. It's just part of my daily routine, now. I’ve been here, gosh, five years now, I think?

It’s not just habit keeping me here, though. I really enjoy the community and the customization of the dragons. My niche is making fandragons, it seems. I do keep non-fandragons, but making fandragons is what I like to do most.

Even when I’m not doing anything, I like to make sure my dailies are done and my dragons are fed. It’s like keeping a garden, except I don’t have to worry about my flowers wilting or actually dying.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
lore...
lore...
One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
IMlLWzB.gif
The Scrying workshop. There’s so many beautiful combinations out there and I love making them. Some months I try to breed colors I can’t buy, other months I’m earning treasure to gene up a dragon I found in a fodder tab. A while back I was grinding for Branches.

There’s also the satisfaction of owning a nice breeding pair and selling expensive hatchlings. My last one lost popularity, but I just finished geneing a new one so I’ll see how those sell.
The Scrying workshop. There’s so many beautiful combinations out there and I love making them. Some months I try to breed colors I can’t buy, other months I’m earning treasure to gene up a dragon I found in a fodder tab. A while back I was grinding for Branches.

There’s also the satisfaction of owning a nice breeding pair and selling expensive hatchlings. My last one lost popularity, but I just finished geneing a new one so I’ll see how those sell.
dragon pretty

Flight Rising has been my social media replacement for a while, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Also, I decided to revamp my lair, write actual lore (soon...), and probably start role-playing once things are finished, so I have a LOT to look forward to.
dragon pretty

Flight Rising has been my social media replacement for a while, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Also, I decided to revamp my lair, write actual lore (soon...), and probably start role-playing once things are finished, so I have a LOT to look forward to.
There will be something here. Eventually.
UMAs give me the goal of scrying dragons to match them, which eventually results in a new G1 or breeding project. My problem is that I like a lot of different aesthetics and cannot resist all the gorgeous art, so I just keep on accumulating more and more. The projects never end.
UMAs give me the goal of scrying dragons to match them, which eventually results in a new G1 or breeding project. My problem is that I like a lot of different aesthetics and cannot resist all the gorgeous art, so I just keep on accumulating more and more. The projects never end.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Collecting as many familiars as I can. At the very least try and reach 1k.
If I'm burnt out I just feed my dragons every three days to keep the well fed bonus going.
Collecting as many familiars as I can. At the very least try and reach 1k.
If I'm burnt out I just feed my dragons every three days to keep the well fed bonus going.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
I love the dragon art! Like yes I can just scry all possible color combos and genes for dream dragons and dress them in dressing room to save the image but I love the breeds dragon art.

I also have breeding projects I want to have in my lair so the wait time in between breeding plus the tons of gene projects and accumulating the treasures to finish them makes me love the game even more.

Hatching dragons for special dates is also something I do. Right now I am currently working on fandragons of a show called Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V. While some are placeholders I wait to find a candidate that matches the hair color of the characters before scrying them in scrying workshop.

I am proud of past me for dedicating a lot of treasures into the Lair, unlocking all lair slots (and den slots [currently saving for the next gene purchase from the recently new den tasks]) Like those things are permanent and I rarely complain about lair space anymore as I have enough (including some fodder).

I also save some treasures and gems on the side each day and currently have a number goal of treasures I can earn.

I rarely share dragons these days but looking at some in my lair and remembering the memories and artists working hard to develop a theme for Dominance almost every week of the year is fun. I also love gathering and you only get 15 turns a day (10 without bonus) and have a lot of things in my hoard.

I love this game for all it has brought me these past years.
I love the dragon art! Like yes I can just scry all possible color combos and genes for dream dragons and dress them in dressing room to save the image but I love the breeds dragon art.

I also have breeding projects I want to have in my lair so the wait time in between breeding plus the tons of gene projects and accumulating the treasures to finish them makes me love the game even more.

Hatching dragons for special dates is also something I do. Right now I am currently working on fandragons of a show called Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V. While some are placeholders I wait to find a candidate that matches the hair color of the characters before scrying them in scrying workshop.

I am proud of past me for dedicating a lot of treasures into the Lair, unlocking all lair slots (and den slots [currently saving for the next gene purchase from the recently new den tasks]) Like those things are permanent and I rarely complain about lair space anymore as I have enough (including some fodder).

I also save some treasures and gems on the side each day and currently have a number goal of treasures I can earn.

I rarely share dragons these days but looking at some in my lair and remembering the memories and artists working hard to develop a theme for Dominance almost every week of the year is fun. I also love gathering and you only get 15 turns a day (10 without bonus) and have a lot of things in my hoard.

I love this game for all it has brought me these past years.
I go missing for months to a year and then remember I should do things on here. Also collecting multigaze.
I go missing for months to a year and then remember I should do things on here. Also collecting multigaze.
gsDYm4B.png
Not much i check in often but do nothing
Not much i check in often but do nothing
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
I keep it in my tabs and feed my guys daily. Sometimes I play more when I have an idea for more fandragons.
I keep it in my tabs and feed my guys daily. Sometimes I play more when I have an idea for more fandragons.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10