Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What keeps you going on flightrising?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Being a completionist. I like working on collections and achievements. :)

Also as some others have said, I have made an effort to stop using social media, so this can help fill the need to mindlessly click things while I listen to a podcast/audiobook/etc but with less psychic damage lol.
Being a completionist. I like working on collections and achievements. :)

Also as some others have said, I have made an effort to stop using social media, so this can help fill the need to mindlessly click things while I listen to a podcast/audiobook/etc but with less psychic damage lol.
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
Mostly a habit, but I love scrying dragons and starting projects. I can’t get enough dragons.
Mostly a habit, but I love scrying dragons and starting projects. I can’t get enough dragons.
Must get all the familiars.
No. Matter. What.

And the coliseum is pretty fun.
Must get all the familiars.
No. Matter. What.

And the coliseum is pretty fun.
Personal projects, not just in my dragons but my own spreadsheets that I make and share.

Seriously, the spreadsheet culture on Flight Rising is insane in a fantastic way. I've learned so much about building nice spreadsheets.

Coli is also really nice and scratches the gambling itch without spending any money. Each victory battle is like a free gatcha: will I get an egg this time? No. How about now? No. How about now? No. How about now? No. Repeat until EGG
Personal projects, not just in my dragons but my own spreadsheets that I make and share.

Seriously, the spreadsheet culture on Flight Rising is insane in a fantastic way. I've learned so much about building nice spreadsheets.

Coli is also really nice and scratches the gambling itch without spending any money. Each victory battle is like a free gatcha: will I get an egg this time? No. How about now? No. How about now? No. How about now? No. Repeat until EGG
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
i love my hatchery. to bits. like, i love making new pairs, scrying new pair ideas, selling my hatchlings and talking to ppl who buy them, and i ABSOLUTELY ADORE seeing where my hatchlings end up.

it's THE COOLEST THING when i look through my pairs hatchling list, click on a random name, and see that someone made the hatchling all cool with a skin, apparel, maybe even lore?! its THEE MOST SATISFYING THING. one time a hatchling i sold to someone ended up featured on dragon share theme week and i was like. adhbsjksamkld. Thats My (proxy) Baby. it makes me feel so honored when someone does something cool with a dragon they buy from me.
i love my hatchery. to bits. like, i love making new pairs, scrying new pair ideas, selling my hatchlings and talking to ppl who buy them, and i ABSOLUTELY ADORE seeing where my hatchlings end up.

it's THE COOLEST THING when i look through my pairs hatchling list, click on a random name, and see that someone made the hatchling all cool with a skin, apparel, maybe even lore?! its THEE MOST SATISFYING THING. one time a hatchling i sold to someone ended up featured on dragon share theme week and i was like. adhbsjksamkld. Thats My (proxy) Baby. it makes me feel so honored when someone does something cool with a dragon they buy from me.
ZW2OPjy.png
dragons
dragons
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
wishlist ---> here
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
I can't stand seeing my dragons hungry :(
I can't stand seeing my dragons hungry :(
aJTY8eT.png
Good question, maybe time to quit :)))))
Good question, maybe time to quit :)))))
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
The community's cool, I enjoy having something to write lore for, dragons look pretty, and this is the only way I got through interior design (it was so boring, plus it was at 8 in the morning so I would nearly lose it every single B day).

But really, it's a comfort game. I love personally paced games (like Animal Crossing), even if they have no objective end/winning point. It's relaxing.
The community's cool, I enjoy having something to write lore for, dragons look pretty, and this is the only way I got through interior design (it was so boring, plus it was at 8 in the morning so I would nearly lose it every single B day).

But really, it's a comfort game. I love personally paced games (like Animal Crossing), even if they have no objective end/winning point. It's relaxing.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
The site itself has got me through some tough times (college, social life, etc.), but it also holds a special place in my heart as it's how I got my first fursona, and consequently how I became more involved in the furry fandom! Bit of an odd story, that, but the short version of it is that my avatar dragon, Ash, is an official Flight Rising representation of Ash, my fursona (who is still a dragon, still very Imperial-flavoured, but with some minor differences).

Oh and also dragons are just cool, I guess.
The site itself has got me through some tough times (college, social life, etc.), but it also holds a special place in my heart as it's how I got my first fursona, and consequently how I became more involved in the furry fandom! Bit of an odd story, that, but the short version of it is that my avatar dragon, Ash, is an official Flight Rising representation of Ash, my fursona (who is still a dragon, still very Imperial-flavoured, but with some minor differences).

Oh and also dragons are just cool, I guess.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifRbf96Oh.gif Celty | She/her | Irish | +8 FR time tRNevRC.giftumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10