Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | CLOSED | Colored sketches for 650kt/g
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Oooh, your sketches are so so cute!! I would love one, if you're still taking on orders, could I have one of this guy? With his twin sibling Chika?
Oooh, your sketches are so so cute!! I would love one, if you're still taking on orders, could I have one of this guy? With his twin sibling Chika?
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
AAHH THEY BOTH CAME OUT SO CUTE thank you so much for your lovely work!! T_T [emoji=heart size=1]
AAHH THEY BOTH CAME OUT SO CUTE thank you so much for your lovely work!! T_T
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
ahh thank you! I'm very glad you like them <:'^) any of those guys would be wonderful honestly, I'd be equally happy with any of them! also I have more money than I thought, so I'd love to get two drawings instead of one if possible? I'll send funds for the first one now, just let me know if you're up to it and i'll send the other 650g across :>
ahh thank you! I'm very glad you like them <:'^) any of those guys would be wonderful honestly, I'd be equally happy with any of them! also I have more money than I thought, so I'd love to get two drawings instead of one if possible? I'll send funds for the first one now, just let me know if you're up to it and i'll send the other 650g across :>
KENcxyW.png
@SarcasticHawke
Aaa ty for the compliments! also Yeah I can do couple drawings! Is there a specific pose or vibe you wanted, and would Narinder be wearing the normal cultist uniform?

As for Marcus, he's also fine! Some of his armor might get simplified a bit (if you wanted the anthro form, that is), but otherwise he's fine!

Whenever you can, just send over the cr ^^

@Giltine13
Yes, can do! Would you want them in the same drawing, or separate? Also, are you alright with some of the coat detailing being simplified? Otherwise, accepted, please send the cr when you can, I'll accept it when I finish.

@Slurpuff
I'm down for two drawings! I can even keep who I decide to draw out of the four a secret, if your fine with that :3
@SarcasticHawke
Aaa ty for the compliments! also Yeah I can do couple drawings! Is there a specific pose or vibe you wanted, and would Narinder be wearing the normal cultist uniform?

As for Marcus, he's also fine! Some of his armor might get simplified a bit (if you wanted the anthro form, that is), but otherwise he's fine!

Whenever you can, just send over the cr ^^

@Giltine13
Yes, can do! Would you want them in the same drawing, or separate? Also, are you alright with some of the coat detailing being simplified? Otherwise, accepted, please send the cr when you can, I'll accept it when I finish.

@Slurpuff
I'm down for two drawings! I can even keep who I decide to draw out of the four a secret, if your fine with that :3
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
| any pronouns | +2 FR time
| ~> toyhouse

I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
yeah that'd be fun, go for it! thank you, I'll send the rest of the funds now <:^)
yeah that'd be fun, go for it! thank you, I'll send the rest of the funds now <:^)
KENcxyW.png
@SunSprite Any of the outfits Narinder has on his ref sheet is fine <3 Or you can put him in the Ragged Robes: https://cult-of-the-lamb.fandom.com/wiki/Robe

As for poses, maybe him looking flustered as she smiles & hugs him around the neck or something (example 1 example 2 example 3)?

In regards to Marcus you may definitely simplify his armor <3

I'll send the CR now :^3 Thanks so much!!
@SunSprite Any of the outfits Narinder has on his ref sheet is fine <3 Or you can put him in the Ragged Robes: https://cult-of-the-lamb.fandom.com/wiki/Robe

As for poses, maybe him looking flustered as she smiles & hugs him around the neck or something (example 1 example 2 example 3)?

In regards to Marcus you may definitely simplify his armor <3

I'll send the CR now :^3 Thanks so much!!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
I'd like them in the same drawing, doing something fun and goofy together if possible. Yup, as long as it's in the spirit of the original, I don't mind it being simplified. To double check, that will be 1,300 gems, yes?
I'd like them in the same drawing, doing something fun and goofy together if possible. Yup, as long as it's in the spirit of the original, I don't mind it being simplified. To double check, that will be 1,300 gems, yes?
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
[quote name="SunSprite" date="2024-05-08 01:48:43" ] Jekra Lemme know if anything needs to be changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/8uR7egE.png[/img] [/quote] FORGOR TO RESPOND BUT YES I LOVE HIM THANK YOOOUUUU
SunSprite wrote on 2024-05-08 01:48:43:
Jekra
Lemme know if anything needs to be changed!
8uR7egE.png

FORGOR TO RESPOND BUT YES I LOVE HIM THANK YOOOUUUU
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
@Giltine13

Sorry for the late reply! Got buried between responses, and I havent been feeling great.
Yes, that'd be the correct amount! I see you already sent the crossroads, so just confirming! I'll accept it when finished ^^
@Giltine13

Sorry for the late reply! Got buried between responses, and I havent been feeling great.
Yes, that'd be the correct amount! I see you already sent the crossroads, so just confirming! I'll accept it when finished ^^
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
| any pronouns | +2 FR time
| ~> toyhouse

I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
@SunSprite

Your still open?
@SunSprite

Your still open?
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55