Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Honkai Star Rail
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Azurine my god, 9 hours! but hey, fellow person who also finished the story! cheers to us :D

i think i need to lie down and like...think about it. until i fall asleep. it's so [REDACTED]
@Azurine my god, 9 hours! but hey, fellow person who also finished the story! cheers to us :D

i think i need to lie down and like...think about it. until i fall asleep. it's so [REDACTED]
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ohh man I wish I could go through the new story
Damned be finals
Ohh man I wish I could go through the new story
Damned be finals
X5sBV.gif
@Steffon Yeah... I didn't want to run into spoilers so I did it as soon as I got on xD
@Steffon Yeah... I didn't want to run into spoilers so I did it as soon as I got on xD
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
I've been playing since I started my work time at 1 PM (gmt + 8) AND I AM STILL NOT YET DONE

(admittedly I had to take a 2 hour break to tend to CRK and FEH)
I've been playing since I started my work time at 1 PM (gmt + 8) AND I AM STILL NOT YET DONE

(admittedly I had to take a 2 hour break to tend to CRK and FEH)
I've decided I'm not going to pull for Robin. I love her, I'd probably enjoy having her, but I don't need her right now and I'd rather save my jades for a future banner since I'm entirely f2p. besides, I've won the 50/50 twice on Aventurine, my luck can't hold up like this forever...
I've decided I'm not going to pull for Robin. I love her, I'd probably enjoy having her, but I don't need her right now and I'd rather save my jades for a future banner since I'm entirely f2p. besides, I've won the 50/50 twice on Aventurine, my luck can't hold up like this forever...
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Good luck to everyone pulling Robin and (soon) Boothill!

I played through the entire update last night and still haven't recovered from the adrenaline and hype. Penacony has been an absolute blast!
Good luck to everyone pulling Robin and (soon) Boothill!

I played through the entire update last night and still haven't recovered from the adrenaline and hype. Penacony has been an absolute blast!
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Pompompurin
FR Time + 15

I'm currently going through the 2.2 story, but I recently hit the next equilibrium level and haven't had the time to grind mats, so I hit a boss wall really early. T_T

I'm skipping Robin's banner since I built up a ton of pity on Aventurine. (Silver lining for not getting him I suppose...) Crossing my fingers for 50/50 on Boothill!
I'm currently going through the 2.2 story, but I recently hit the next equilibrium level and haven't had the time to grind mats, so I hit a boss wall really early. T_T

I'm skipping Robin's banner since I built up a ton of pity on Aventurine. (Silver lining for not getting him I suppose...) Crossing my fingers for 50/50 on Boothill!
FR+2
they/she/he
passion project
wishlist
got her! i was initially [i]very[/i] hesitant to pull for robin, but she won me over. :') [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0HEwSo0.png[/img][/center] bonus: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xpfwlU0.png[/img][/center]
got her! i was initially very hesitant to pull for robin, but she won me over. :')
0HEwSo0.png

bonus:
xpfwlU0.png
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2024-05-08 14:56:43" ] I've decided I'm not going to pull for Robin. I love her, I'd probably enjoy having her, but I don't need her right now and [b]I'd rather save my jades for a future banner since I'm entirely f2p[/b]. besides, I've won the 50/50 twice on Aventurine, my luck can't hold up like this forever... [/quote] so remember when I said this? yeah, I hadn't done the Topaz character trial yet, and when I did that I fell in love with Topaz and now I'm trying for her. 70 pulls in, close to hitting pity, but still at risk of a 50/50. wish me luck.
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2024-05-08 14:56:43:

so remember when I said this? yeah, I hadn't done the Topaz character trial yet, and when I did that I fell in love with Topaz and now I'm trying for her.
70 pulls in, close to hitting pity, but still at risk of a 50/50. wish me luck.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[quote name="Steffon" date="2024-05-13 00:37:34" ] got her! i was initially [i]very[/i] hesitant to pull for robin, but she won me over. :') [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0HEwSo0.png[/img][/center] bonus: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xpfwlU0.png[/img][/center] [/quote] B R U H.
Steffon wrote on 2024-05-13 00:37:34:
got her! i was initially very hesitant to pull for robin, but she won me over. :')
0HEwSo0.png

bonus:
xpfwlU0.png

B R U H.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28