Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dusthide Beard
1 2
Oh, that sounds adorable!
Oh, that sounds adorable!
[quote]completing their transformation into the sornieth dragon equivalent of dwarves[/quote] Yes. Based on this, it is obvious this expansion would be a necessary addition.
Quote:
completing their transformation into the sornieth dragon equivalent of dwarves
Yes. Based on this, it is obvious this expansion would be a necessary addition.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I do agree they should have the option of beards. The Earthshaker himself is known for his glorious beard. Why wouldn't his ancient?
I do agree they should have the option of beards. The Earthshaker himself is known for his glorious beard. Why wouldn't his ancient?
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Beard would be awesome because then you could make them hairy armadillos [emoji=dusthide laughing size=1]! [img]https://i.imgur.com/uGPT28b.png[/img]
Beard would be awesome because then you could make them hairy armadillos !

uGPT28b.png
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
Support would be cute
Support would be cute
please yes little armadillos
please yes little armadillos
CYT4VFx.png
[quote name="Ikunoche" date="2024-04-21 16:33:19" ] Very fun suggestion! The beard could be made of something else than hair, if the hair doesn't quite fit the breed's design or identity. The beard could be made of ie. from stones, moss, roots or vines (like our beloved Gladekeeper). [/quote] RootBeard (plus a few wood knots on the hide segments) Would be very cute on them.
Ikunoche wrote on 2024-04-21 16:33:19:
Very fun suggestion!
The beard could be made of something else than hair, if the hair doesn't quite fit the breed's design or identity. The beard could be made of ie. from stones, moss, roots or vines (like our beloved Gladekeeper).

RootBeard (plus a few wood knots on the hide segments)
Would be very cute on them.
support yes also [quote]completing their transformation into the sornieth dragon equivalent of dwarves[/quote] I know genes don't often change too much between species but imagine if Dusthide Beard has thicker eyebrow and moustache segments a more dwarf-y look as compared to the wispy wizard-y look of Sandsurge Beard
support yes

also
Quote:
completing their transformation into the sornieth dragon equivalent of dwarves
I know genes don't often change too much between species but imagine if Dusthide Beard has thicker eyebrow and moustache segments
a more dwarf-y look as compared to the wispy wizard-y look of Sandsurge Beard
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
1 2