Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed/working] chibi pop-up shop
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@XXVeil

That sounds good, he doesn't really have any chibi art so it'll be cool to see him in a new style!
@XXVeil

That sounds good, he doesn't really have any chibi art so it'll be cool to see him in a new style!
@eulogy @crabstronaut @kiralia you're all on the waitlist, thank you for your interest!! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@eulogy @crabstronaut @kiralia
you're all on the waitlist, thank you for your interest!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@apollis i got a chance to go ahead and finish this up; i don't have a lot of experience with bald characters, armor etc but i hope this looks alright! ;o; please let me know if you'd like any changes/adjustments etc and thank you for commissioning me! i'll do my best to deliver the other sketch commission to you soon as well!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XTeqoX6.png[/img]
@apollis
i got a chance to go ahead and finish this up; i don't have a lot of experience with bald characters, armor etc but i hope this looks alright! ;o; please let me know if you'd like any changes/adjustments etc and thank you for commissioning me! i'll do my best to deliver the other sketch commission to you soon as well!!
XTeqoX6.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Just checking back in if possible!
Just checking back in if possible!
@vitanuova
i've been working on it! would you be comfortable sending a CR now (in case you want to modify your offer) so i could gauge how many sketches i could do in the end?
@vitanuova
i've been working on it! would you be comfortable sending a CR now (in case you want to modify your offer) so i could gauge how many sketches i could do in the end?
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@XXVeil Ooooh, he looks really nice! I think you translated him to the style quite well and his player really liked it too. Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@XXVeil

Ooooh, he looks really nice! I think you translated him to the style quite well and his player really liked it too. Thank you!
@frame
i've moved you into an active slot; i'd be happy to draw rose! it would just be the base price for him, feel free to send a CR whenever convenient :D
@frame
i've moved you into an active slot; i'd be happy to draw rose! it would just be the base price for him, feel free to send a CR whenever convenient :D
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@XXVeil

HIIIII AGAIN i saw you've been adding people to a waitlist, could i get on pls!! i got an alt outfit sheet made for my truesona and id love to get a style B in the outfit of ur choice :3
@XXVeil

HIIIII AGAIN i saw you've been adding people to a waitlist, could i get on pls!! i got an alt outfit sheet made for my truesona and id love to get a style B in the outfit of ur choice :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@ghoulcats
AHH SO SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY but hello again, i hope you've been well!! ;w; i'd love to draw allison again in one of those outfits, i'll put you on the waitlist for a style b slot for sure!! i won't be able to get started for a little while because of school but hopefully it's ok i give you the price quote with a sketch WIP when i'm able to work on it?
@ghoulcats
AHH SO SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY but hello again, i hope you've been well!! ;w; i'd love to draw allison again in one of those outfits, i'll put you on the waitlist for a style b slot for sure!! i won't be able to get started for a little while because of school but hopefully it's ok i give you the price quote with a sketch WIP when i'm able to work on it?
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@XXVeil

YES OFC that's totally fine, take ur time!! and ty for adding me to the waitlist eeeee <3 looking forward to it! nwn
@XXVeil

YES OFC that's totally fine, take ur time!! and ty for adding me to the waitlist eeeee <3 looking forward to it! nwn
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28