Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does the Plague symbol represent?
1 2
For fun, here is every flight + their icon, which I've categorized by recognizability as well as what I think they are. [Columns] [Quote=What it says on the tin!] Fire - [emoji=fire rune size=1] - fire Lightning - [emoji=lightning rune size=1] - lightning Water - [emoji=water rune size=1] - water (droplet)[/quote] [Quote=Easy to interpret] Earth - [emoji=earth rune size=1] - mountain peaks Light - [emoji=light rune size=1] - beams of light Nature - [emoji=nature rune size=1] - a sapling, or perhaps a tree [/quote] [Nextcol] [Quote=Harder to see] Wind - [emoji=wind rune size=1] - a breeze rolling along the ground Ice - [emoji=ice rune size=1] - spikey ice crystals Shadow - [emoji=shadow rune size=1] - a moon with fog[/quote] [Quote=huh?] Arcane - [emoji=arcane rune size=1] - a meteor but add some visual pizzazz Plague - [emoji=plague rune size=1] - two single celled organisms that have just split (mitosis) [/Quote] [/Columns]
For fun, here is every flight + their icon, which I've categorized by recognizability as well as what I think they are.
What it says on the tin! wrote:
Fire - - fire
Lightning - - lightning
Water - - water (droplet)
Easy to interpret wrote:
Earth - - mountain peaks
Light - - beams of light
Nature - - a sapling, or perhaps a tree
Harder to see wrote:
Wind - - a breeze rolling along the ground
Ice - - spikey ice crystals
Shadow - - a moon with fog
huh? wrote:
Arcane - - a meteor but add some visual pizzazz
Plague - - two single celled organisms
that have just split (mitosis)
my first instinct is "cross-section of a cut-off limb", to be honest
my first instinct is "cross-section of a cut-off limb", to be honest
hh5n4WA.png
i had no idea what it was or what i think it was until this thread, all i knew it just made sense, for whatever reason
i had no idea what it was or what i think it was until this thread, all i knew it just made sense, for whatever reason
NcRl9aq.png
...I always thought it was pustules or open wounds lol
...I always thought it was pustules or open wounds lol
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
It's a DNA helix and cells! It does makes sense because Plague is the survival Flight and a big part of survival is evolving and adapting to the environment.
It's a DNA helix and cells! It does makes sense because Plague is the survival Flight and a big part of survival is evolving and adapting to the environment.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
oh, it totally makes sense that it's a dna helix/cell undergoing mitosis! i always saw it as sort of a yin-yang, representing plague's focus on life and death
oh, it totally makes sense that it's a dna helix/cell undergoing mitosis! i always saw it as sort of a yin-yang, representing plague's focus on life and death
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
1 2